Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn (44431 Views)

Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by NaijaCover(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
See The Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/7186252/boat-capsizes-bayelsa-pregnant-woman

"Your Mother's Burial Is This Weekend" - Friend, Family Members Mourn Corps Member Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident As She Is Laid To Rest (Video)

Friends, Colleagues And Family Members are mourning Chinwendu Immaculate Alago, the Corps member who drowned in last Saturday’s boat mishap in Bayelsa State, Reports.

It Was Gathered By , that the boat accident, which occurred at about 4:00 pm, was caused by bad weather, poor visibility and lack of life jackets for the passengers.

The corpses of Immaculate and that of a 70-year-old chief from Otuan, were found floating on Sunday night close to the scene of the incident.

The Deceased NYSC member was laid to rest in her hometown in Abia State on Thursday, June 23, Reports.

According to her cousin, Festus Emmanuel, Immaculate's mother who died recently will be laid to rest on Saturday, June 25.

"Alago Chinwendu Immaculate. Your mother's burial is this weekend. My first cousin. Your death still keep me in shock since morning. God knows the best. But this was not the arrangement and plans. Keep resting in the chest of our make," He Wrote As Sighted By Below:

"It was at this moment I believed all this whole story line. I was supposed to carry wines on your wedding day, but devil said no it should be your casket.

"I'm still in shock. After several years of suffering in the university nothing happened to you. But it was at the pic of the useful moment you left us all. Alago Chinwendu immaculate you never gave time for yourself but you gave and channeled your energy in academics. But today the story reversed. Go well my lovely sister"

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by triple996(m): 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Damn
Rip

22 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by NaijaCover(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2022
triple996:
Damn
Rip

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by NaijaCover(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by NaijaCover(m): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
See Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by NaijaCover(m): 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
See Reactions From Friends And Family As Obtained By Below:

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by NaijaCover(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
See More Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by NaijaCover(m): 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
Watch The Video From Her Burial As Obtained By - https://web.facebook.com/festus.emmanuel.98499/posts/816262202670426
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by shilenji(m): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
If you'll be taking boat rides anywhere or know you enjoy traveling by water. The least you could do is learning how to swim, even if it's the rudiments. Your life-jacket is a waste if you don't know how to keep yourself afloat. Rip to the dead.

Mod: There is a particular way life jacket are held to prevent turning upside down. Quote me if I'm wrong swim experts. At least this methods should be briefly taught to passengers before embarking the water transit.

17 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Shalommy(f): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
Rest in peace babygirl. Chaii
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by 9182736455O1999(m): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
RIP Miss cry
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Cypress042(m): 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
See how Nigeria faiied this fine girl, i just dey vex like this with a satchet of tombo bitters angry

In your next life i know you would avoid water bodies, no matter how small they are angry

Is a pity R.I.P cool

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Deborah98(f): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Rip to her. It's like I have phobia for everything ooooh sad
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by beautyhd: 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
May her soul Rip.
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by NaijaCover(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Deborah98:
Rip to her. It's like I have phobia for everything ooooh sad

Is Tired Of Seeing Bad News

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Iliveforever(m): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Avoidable death, but as naija, they’ll (not me) keep tempting death.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by johnkey: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2022
Damn so sad. I'm hydrophobic I'm never going to go on a canoe ride no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by manmustwac(m): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
She die because nobody know anything about Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. If they did they would had covered her mouth with their own mouth and begin to breathe in while pumping her chest with both hands. Nobody knows anything about first aid in that backwards country

12 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Waterlilly: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
rip
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Polynek(m): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2022
May her soul rest in in peace cry
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Jmichael1(m): 7:21am On Jun 25, 2022
post=114115503:

dis guy u funny sha...
u are tired of seeing bad news yet u go about looking 4 bad news to post.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Jmichael1(m): 7:21am On Jun 25, 2022
post=114115503:

dis guy u funny sha...
u are tired of seeing bad news yet u go about looking 4 bad news to post.....

2 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by NaijaCover(m): 8:26am On Jun 25, 2022
Oga Lalasticlala
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by Vickho: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2022
manmustwac:
She die because nobody know anything about Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. If they did they would had covered her mouth with their own mouth and begin to breathe in while pumping her chest with both hands. Nobody knows anything about first aid in that backwards country
her corpse was missing and later discovered days later, how you go take give person wey don die mouth to mouth resuscitation

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by bigpicture001: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2022
My street friend also died when boat capsized at the same bayelsa and alsso during his NYSC....

Corpers should board unless thier is a life jacket... And there should be different boat for men and ladies.. ladies fear alot in anyty termed dangerous hence they can capsize a boat by mere being too fearful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by BibleStoreng: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2022
This is really sad. The government needs to protect her citizens especially corpers too. May God give the family the fortitude to bear this loss

Get a free Bible and book when you participate in Bible Store's giveaway ending in 5 days

Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by AmazingELixir: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2022
lipsrsealed

Yet another aspiring dream come to nothingness, failed by her country.
Re: Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn by jericco1(m): 11:06am On Jun 25, 2022
May her soul find rest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Threatens To Lick A Corper Like Tomtom At Delta NYSC Camp (Video) / NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.