Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Virgin Nigeria Interview Update - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Virgin Nigeria Interview Update (2821 Views)

Pennek Nigeria Interview / Sol Nigeria Interview Invitation / Tl Nigeria Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by cyonujemen(m): 8:44am On Feb 06, 2008
Pls fellow Nairalanders, has anyone been invited for Virgin Nigeria interview lately? If u ve, pls can u share ur experience with the house. Thanking u in anticipation. Have a nice day.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by gandhi(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2008
am yet to receive an invitation for the interview after been successfull at the test pleeeeaaaase am i the only one?
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by cyonujemen(m): 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2008
Does anyone know what to expect at the interview?
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by cyonujemen(m): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2008
How many stages will the recruitment exercise be? Pls l am begging for answers.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by Oluchia(f): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2008
Have you been contacted for interview?
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2008
why is evrybody asring questions wth questions,al we need is aperson with useful info.dts al!
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by feelzee: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2008
hi got a call from virgin for an I.T skill test.anyone know what i should expect.thanks
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by rman: 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2008
Practise your word and excel. Thats all
When did you write your test?
Thanks
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by feelzee: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2008
thank rman.i wrote the test two saturdays ago.have you don the skill test before.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by cyonujemen(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2008
I have not been contacted yet for an interview.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by cyonujemen(m): 10:50am On Feb 07, 2008
feelzee, pls keep us posted on the outcom of your IT test. Best of Luck.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by rman: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2008
I also wrote the test on the 19th of jan and passed. I have not taken part in their recruitment before, but I have friends that have gone through it and made it last year.

If you apply for ticketing officer, customer care etc you will have to pass the skills test before interview. Cabin crew may not be asked to go through that stage but things change. Just be confident and the job is yours. I pray they call others soon
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by cyonujemen(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2008
I ve been invited for Sat at Ikeja. What do l expect?
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by rman: 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2008
CYONUJEMEN,

By now I believe you must have gone for the interview or IT test. Please I will like to know if you wrote your test on the 19th and what was the time of the group you belonged? What did you also apply for?
I wrote mine on that day(11.30am) and I have not been called but I passed.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by ijieben(m): 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2008
Biko, I pass d test 2 and need info on the interview. Mine is carbin crew.

Father Ben
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by dammade: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2008
Hi everybody, I wrote and passed the Virgin test 3 weeks ago (it was on a saturday).I applied for Cabin Crew but i havent been called yet. Are they calling in batch by batch or did they short list the people who passed? Pls Niara Landers, i need info !!!
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by cyonujemen(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2008
l went for the IT test on Saturday.It was fun.It is based on your primary knowledge of Ms Word and Excel. At the end of the day, 2 of us scaled thru to the next stage of the interview. I shall give more info 2mr. Have a blessed night rest
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by cyonujemen(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2008
I went for the Saturday IT test. It was fun. lt was done in batches. Thank God l scaled thru.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by cyonujemen(m): 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2008
I wrote the test on the 26th January, 2008 after the Environmental Sanitation Exercise at 3:30pm at Etal Hotel, Kudirat way, Oregun, Ikeja. I applied for the position of a Finance Officer - Payments. Hope this helps in a way.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by may2: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2008
Hi house mates, is it possible for one to be invited for virgin nigeria interview for the position of a cabincrew member without writing the test?

thank you.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by afam1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2008
@cyonujemen

hey my guy ,

pls how do i see you as regards the I.T test you had last saturday,cos i also passsed the test and wud be xpecting mine any time soon.

pls kindly send me ur number on 08038673022,so that you can put me thru.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by cyonujemen(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2008
The IT test is made of 10 Word objective questions and 10 practical Excel questions.
The practical Excel questions include inputting a table and all its content into the system and then format the contents. U will be asked to bold the headings,wrap the headings, colour the columns with diff colours, do a little calculations using formular(addition or subtraction), the use of grid lines etc. I hope this helps.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by cyonujemen(m): 9:04am On Feb 13, 2008
Pls Fellow Nairalanders, l prefer being contacted thru this thread and forum instead of mye-mail address. l feel we should share everything important thru this forum so that others can benefit. The info is for everyone and not for a few individuals. Pls take note. Whatever questions u ve concerning this thread, just do the asking and l shall try my best to supply ans.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by rman: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2008
CYONUJEMEN,

You are the correct guy. Most people wanted something without giving anything in return( that is SELFISHNESS!)
Let everyone benefit from your tips. You will surlely clinch this virgin job.

What about the likely WORD questions? Thanks
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by cyonujemen(m): 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2008
l am still trying to put them together. l cant really remember the questions very well.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by Makaay: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2008
cyonujemen[color=#000099][/color]

please do come up with the questions so that we can all benefit, we all count on u
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by cyonujemen(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2008
l shall try my best
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by dade(f): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2008
hey, cyonujemen
nice of you to give tips on the it test. please how were you contacted for the test, was it via mail, sms or call.
i wrote the test on the 26th, 11am batch, passed, but still haven't heard anything.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by cyonujemen(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2008
Dade,
I was contacted thru phone.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by ninjahfz: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2008
Hi house. i did my test on 26 jan and since have not heard a word from virginnigeria. waiting is a terrible thing but i do know we will all get our jobs any where we want. we just have to believe. goodluck to all. smile
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by cyonujemen(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2008
what position did u apply for?
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by cyonujemen(m): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2008
l was invited for an interview with Virgin Nigeria after passing the IT test.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orange Drugs Limited Salary Package / Urgent Vacancy!!! / Anambra/delta Jobs Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.