Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Virgin Nigeria Interview Update - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Virgin Nigeria Interview Update (2825 Views)

Pennek Nigeria Interview / Sol Nigeria Interview Invitation / Tl Nigeria Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by cyonujemen(m): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2008
l ve been invited for another interview with the Finance Manager.
What do l expect? What is the entry level pay package for their employees?
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by rman: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2008
@ Cyonujemen

Let me say congrats fro making it this far.This may be the final interview for you. The interview is just going to test your confidence level by how you respond to questions. Know a few things about what the job you appied for entails. Finally know some suffs about the airline.

The rest will be a walk in the park I can assure you.
Best of luck.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by cyonujemen(m): 9:04am On Feb 22, 2008
The interview was successful. I ve been invited for another interview with the Finance Manager.
Re: Virgin Nigeria Interview Update by cyonujemen(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2008
The interview with the Finance Manager was not bad by my own assessment. I was told that l would be contacted. Pls help me pray that a favourable response is received from them. Thanks all for ur encouragement. l appreciate. Have a nice day to u all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earn N100,000 Monthly ( Marketing Job In Abuja ) / Customer Care Officers Needed!!! / Every Graduate Should Do Residency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.