Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) (150898 Views)

Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo / VIDEO [DOWNLOAD]: P-square - Alingo / New Video: P-square – Beautiful Onyinye Ft. Rick Ross. [download] + Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2012
CyberG: I like P-Square and have listened to perhaps all (or most) of their songs but this one is REALLY STUPI.D! What happened to lacing the song with some content other than "dancing alingo"..."dancing alingo"..."dancing alingo"..."dancing alingo"..."dancing alingo"? I know they are CREATIVE enough to put some real content or background or something not to make it like one of those other silly 1 phrase song! Back in the days, Nigeria's best musicians would sing all over the world, several concerts, dancing, weaving stories into fantastic tunes entertaining everyone but now, jumping around and shouting only 2 words for several minutes is a song??
guy leave that mata na naija we dey majority no send the lyrical content as long as de beat is gud and its a club banger cant u see why artistes like Terry G, Timaya, and Flavour after all the negative comments that they songs lack lyrical contents yet they songs are among the most played especially in clubs, parties even homes, music record sellers and some companies doing streets sells or awareness. U dnt expect a club lover to mind the lyrics as long as the beat is gud and danceable de song is gud 2 go
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2012
lacidi: I always laugh when I see all these negative comments on Psquare songs. I remember the first time that Chop my Money was posted on NL and all the negative comments that followed. In fact I remember some people said that P square was finished and the song was crap. 1 year later the song has over 10 million hits on YouTube and is the most viewed Nigerian video ever on YouTube.

Now we are having the same comments about Alingo. 20 hours after the video was released, it has already passed 40,000 views on YouTube and will definitely hit 1 million within 2 weeks.

Psquare have studied the Naija and African market and they know that it is not the words in the song that sells the music. It is the sound. Africans want to dance, period! We come here and criticize and complain and call them names, but at the end of the day all the clubs in Naija will have this song on constant replay and people will be struggling to see who learns the dance first. Danfo drivers, taxi drivers, FM stations, kiddies birthday parties, wedding reception, etc will have the song on replay. That's the secret and that's why the song will outsell the ones with the so called good lyrics and by this time next year, they would have outsold their competitors as always.

That's the Psquare secret. So the critics will have their say, but Psqare will have their sale.
The best comment so far

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
"It haff do" Wetin?!! Her opinion is that, it's too westernized, and u wan sh1t for body!

PSquare dey pay you??

why you wan take panadol for another person headache ?

Are you Ileke-idi or abi you don become her personal assistant?

Psquare na my boys , its my obligation to defend them on NL.

if e dey pain you so much , you know wat to do 2your broke boyfriend, no waste time.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2012
Ucheosefoh: The best comment so far

yeah, your right
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

why you wan take panadol for another person headache ?

Are you Ileke-idi or abi you don become her personal assistant?

Psquare na my boys , its my obligation to defend them on NL.

if e dey pain you so much , you know wat to do 2your broke boyfriend, no waste time.
PSquare na ur boys?? LMAO!! Olodo, stop being a nuisance! Not everybody is going to like a song, that might not be the kinda genre she's into.

U can call me her personal assistant if u want. Lol @ broke boyfriend....how did money get into dis discourse, Ha! The worries of a poor man! grin

You are d one hurting, crying and throwing tantrums all over dis thread cos someone thinks d video/music is too westernized. Clean ur tears, ok??
It's morning in Nigeria, rit?! Your tantrum/anger prolly comes from hunger. Do you want cereal?? I have the caramel flavored cheerios. undecided
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by dubem3(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2012
This guys are killing me slowly...
if you have not seen this video,
YOU ARE SOOOOO WRONG
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
PSquare na ur boys?? LMAO!! Olodo, stop being a nuisance! Not everybody is going to like a song, that might not be the kinda genre she's into.

U can call me her personal assistant if u want. Lol @ broke boyfriend....how did money get into dis discourse, Ha! The worries of a poor man! grin

You are d one hurting, crying and throwing tantrums all over dis thread cos someone thinks d video/music is too westernized. Clean ur tears, ok??
It's morning in Nigeria, rit?! Your tantrum/anger prolly comes from hunger. Do you want cereal?? I have the caramel flavored cheerios. undecided

Go drink the garri wey you soak. cereal kor , cereal ni. the worst part be say, poverty don hook you so bad, that you cant even afford to buy sugar add for garri.

if you no like the song , why not shot the f.uck up

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by dubem3(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2012
ijebabe: Awesome, being looking forward to this video.
These guys foine! Was hoping to see more killer moves but great video

you wen no fit locate ur waist de find killer move
ogbeni abeg take seat jooor make we see road
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by dubem3(m): 9:14am On Nov 19, 2012
Gorrbachev: Noise!! no lyrical content. All i hear is Alingo. What does Alingo mean. Rubbish!! wink wink wink
guy you should know what to look out for in what songz
when to listen to it and when to watch it
its a dance video
KAJI?
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2012
dubem3: This guys are killing me slowly...
if you have not seen this video,
YOU ARE SOOOOO WRONG

Bros abeg help me tell those haters; Ileke-idi and her personal assistant.
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

Go drink the garri wey you soak. cereal kor , cereal ni. the worst part be say, poverty don hook you so bad, that you cant even afford to buy sugar add for garri.

if you no like the song , why not shot the f.uck up
It's shut not shot.

I do like the song, that's apparent in my first reply to this thread but I'm smart enough to know that not all will. Keep crying and displaying ur astronomic immaturity lil child! It's quite entertaining grin

I swear if u get garri, send am to me. The real Ijebu garri ooo. Don't worry, I get sugar.
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2012
When the opinion is not favorable you call it hate. I can be a fan and stil not like a particular song. The truth is we all know psquare are good in what they do and even when they copy they do it good if not better than the original version but this so called Alingo NO way! apart from the quality video nothing else is on point abt this song.
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 9:23am On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:

Na you get that pic?…babe you ugly ooo, no be small.

i know say you must dey ugly, na why your mouth dey run like atm machine.

someone told me that ugly girls dey talk 2much, cos they need attention.
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

Na you get that pic?…babe you ugly ooo, no be small.

i know say you must dey ugly, na why your mouth dey run like atm machine.

someone told me that ugly girls dey talk 2much, cos they need attention.
Lol @ d lame comeback!! Ugly is one thing I'm not.

I can boastfully say u hv never and can never get a chic that's as pretty as I am. #FACT!!

Keep crying lil child, it's quite entertaining! grin grin Lol, right now I'm only laughing @ ur display of epic st*upidity. Pray I don't switch my mood cos u'll be in for a good a*ss whooping!
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 9:34am On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
It's shut not shot.

I do like the song, that's apparent in my first reply to this thread but I'm smart enough to know that not all will. Keep crying and displaying ur astronomic immaturity lil child! It's quite entertaining grin

I swear if u get garri, send am to me. The real Ijebu garri ooo. Don't worry, I get sugar.

You for tell me since, say na hunger dey wire you.

Chai !!!, you get sugar ,but you no get garri.. oya go meet your regular neighbour(mama tunde) make she give you garri on credit, tell am say i go pay when i come. okay!!, dont worry everything will be alright, cos the lord that blessed me and made me rich , will also bless you. In Jesus name, Amen!!
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

You for tell me since, say na hunger dey wire you.

Chai !!!, you get sugar ,but you no get garri.. oya go meet your regular neighbour(mama tunde) make she give you garri on credit, tell am say i go pay when i come. okay!!, dont worry everything will be alright, cos the lord that blessed me and made me rich , will also bless you. In Jesus name, Amen!!
Lol, my neighbor doesn't even know what garri is but if u have garri to give me, send it to me fast!

And yes, garri dey hungry me. From ur posts, I can see absolutely no correlation between u and d word rich! Dude, u are a hungry-hairless-church rat but keep dreaming about being rich. Jesus might actually make ur dreams come true wink
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
Lol @ d lame comeback!! Ugly is one thing I'm not.

I can boastfully say u hv never and can never get a chic that's as pretty as I am. #FACT!!

Keep crying lil child, it's quite entertaining! grin grin Lol, right now I'm only laughing @ ur display of epic st*upidity. Pray I don't switch my mood cos u'll be in for a good a*ss whooping!

Na where the pretty dey for your body? abeg go do plastic surgery , cos your face dey fear me...your face worst pass horror movie.

But anyway sha, i still love you. cos God talk say make we love our neighbours .

Abeg no take am serious, na joke wey dey joke.

Am sorry for all the wrong words i said you. na jonzing things we dey for NL. Abeg no carry am vex with me.okay

Just smile!!
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
Lol, my neighbor doesn't even know what garri is but if u have garri to give me, send it to me fast!

And yes, garri dey hungry me. From ur posts, I can see absolutely no correlation between u and d word rich! Dude, u are a hungry-hairless-church rat but keep dreaming about being rich. Jesus might actually make ur dreams come true wink

for your information, i dey Houston
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

for your information, i dey Houston
So?? PPl can't be poor in Houston?? Abeg if u get d Naija garri send am, me sef dey heaven. What??!!
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
So?? PPl can't be poor in Houston?? Abeg if u get d Naija garri send am, me sef dey heaven. What??!!

I live in Rockampton drive, Houston. if you live in Houston or anywhere in Texas , just holla at me. maybe we could hookup on any mcdonald
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

I live in Rockampton drive, Houston. if you live in Houston or anywhere in Texas , just holla at me. maybe we could hookup on any mcdonald
Thunder fire u!! "They" will hook up with u in McDonald's. Can u imagine?? McDonald's!! I knew u were poor, shame no even catch you. I don't live in Texas cool
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
Ileke wey u dey talk rubbish to is also in Texas, don't know if she lives in Houston though.

Be ready for a knock on ur door, na Mexicans we go hire to whoop u and ur running mouth

i got good relation with Latinos . i watch em' back , they also watch ma.

i know almost all Latinos Gang units in Houston.
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
Thunder fire u!! "They" will hook up with u in McDonald's. Can u imagine?? McDonald's!! I knew u were poor, shame no even catch you. I don't live in Texas cool

babe , no need for dissing. i can take you to walmart for shopping, what do you think?
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

babe , no need for dissing. i can take you to walmart for shopping, what do you think?
LMAO!! Walmart is too expensive for you, we could try Family Dollar or Dollar Tree.
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:

where do you live , hope your in the states.
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 10:28am On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO!! Walmart is too expensive for you, we could try Family Dollar or Dollar Tree.

That ain't funny babe. i just gave you an offer and your making fun of me.

if you ain't living in the states , please let me know.
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

where do you live , hope your in the states.
I told u I live in heaven. Jesus na my neighbor. cool

I'm 2hours away from u(by air) grin
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

That ain't funny babe. i just gave you an offer and your making fun of me.

if you ain't living in the states , please let me know.
LMAO! Amadioha go strike ur fingers!!

Taking me shopping in Walmart is an offer, dude are u okay?? Hooking up in McDonald's?? LMAO, U're funny if u really considered that an offer grin
Are u that poor or u're just tryna insult me angry You're joking, right??
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
I told u I live in heaven. Jesus na my neighbor. cool

I'm 2hours away from u(by air) grin

get serious for once
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2012
truelove.com:

get serious for once
Lol, I'm actually 2 hours away from you(by air).
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by truelovecom: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO! Amadioha go strike ur fingers!!

Taking me shopping in Walmart is an offer, dude are u okay?? Hooking up in McDonald's?? LMAO, U're funny if u really considered that an offer grin
Are u that poor or u're just tryna insult me angry You're joking, right??

i drive a maybach . i visit nigeria like 3times a year. So tell me,babe how am i poor?

if you aint like walmart , i can take you elsewhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lil Wayne & Birdman / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? / King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.