Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo (31211 Views)

Official Premiere: PSquare ft TI - Ejeajo DOWNLOAD VIDEO AND AUDIO / P-square Ft Lagbaja - Unlimited [download] / VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by oyeakd(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
The video for EJEAJO music video featuring Rapper, T.I., filmed by Clarence Peters and directed by Jude Okoye finally drops

DOWNLOAD HERE - http://www.360nobs.com/2014/08/video-p-square-ft-t-i-ejeajo/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxoJ7rkiktQ

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
So much energy in it... Nice video.

3 Likes

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Ebubeslym(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
dopeeeee

1 Like

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Ignatio(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
I love the funk beat. They had to do something TI can flow on. Nice tune. Playing it back to back.

5 Likes

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by safarigirl(f): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
I'm not feeling the song yet. That auto-tune is unnecessary, Peter was dancing a little too hard (like ease into it, don't force it), the video quality is poor IMO.

I'm a big P-square fan, but this song no just be am...they tried to sound too American, we've heard Usher and CB, we've heard Pharrell and JT, give us P-square, the P-square we love, the P-square of More Than A Friend and Roll It, not this.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by kunlesehan(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
P- square and T.I...Synergy at its finest.

1 Like

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Djicemob: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
safarigirl: I'm not feeling the song yet. That auto-tune is unnecessary, Peter was dancing a little too hard (like ease into it, don't force it), the video quality is poor IMO.

I'm a big P-square fan, but this song no just be am...they tried to sound too American, we've heard Usher and CB, we've heard Pharrell and JT, give us P-square, the P-square we love, the P-square of More Than A Friend and Roll It, not this.
The song is simply brilliant and classic that's probably why u didn't feel it. U were expecting the regular 'testimony' kinda p2 but u were disappointed with the change, which IMO took versatility to another level.I'm not a p2 fan actually but the song(this song) made me one by default.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by safarigirl(f): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
Djicemob: The song is simply brilliant and classic that's probably why u didn't feel it. U were expecting the regular 'testimony' kinda p2 but u were disappointed with the change, which IMO took versatility to another level.I'm not a p2 fan actually but the song(this song) made me one by default.
I don't even like testimony. I know you're trying to say I prefer the pangolo type of songs, sorry to disappoint you, but I don't

I prefer Bring It On with Dave Scott to this, this song lacks originality. When I listened to it all I could remember was the beat from 'Celebrate Good Times' and to some extent 'All Night Long'...was the auto-tune necessary?

I just don't like this particular song, it's not about them bringing back the '80's' or doing something different. This type of 'different' doesn't appeal to me.

That's my opinion, not everyone should like what you like.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Djicemob: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2014
safarigirl: I don't even like testimony. I know you're trying to say I prefer the pangolo type of songs, sorry to disappoint you, but I don't

I prefer Bring It On with Dave Scott to this, this song lacks originality. When I listened to it all I could remember was the beat from 'Celebrate Good Times' and to some extent 'All Night Long'...was the auto-tune necessary?

I just don't like this particular song, it's not about them bringing back the '80's' or doing something different. This type of 'different' doesn't appeal to me.

That's my opinion, not everyone should like what you like.
I understand u and i respect ur opinion.The song is good,it'll grow on u honey tongue

*modified*
So this made FP? When the link the op posted was actually a link to the audio version.The topic is misleading.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by ejiro2130(m): 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
safarigirl: I'm not feeling the song yet. That auto-tune is unnecessary, Peter was dancing a little too hard (like ease into it, don't force it), the video quality is poor IMO.

I get wer you coming from....bt I tink this is typical p2
Very poor lyrical content
Too much auto tune? ??
Singing off beat
T.i killed it though

3 Likes

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Djicemob: 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2014
ejiro2130:

I get wer you coming from....bt I tink this is typical p2
Very poor lyrical content
Too much auto tune? ??
Singing off beat
T.i killed it though
I agree with u abt the autotune and the poor lyrical content.The song practically belonged to T.i.

But the song felt good tho thanks to The beat and the quality of the sound and all.
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Ezyp(m): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Only T.I part is on replay

but Psquare try sha.....

1 Like

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Ezyp(m): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
safarigirl:

Its called sampling in music. Alot of musicians do sampling of 80s (thats what is reigning so Ps dont want to be left out)

1 Like

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Ashantiking: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
P square is slowly losing what made them the most popular african musician. Where's the african flavor, the nigerian flavour that we like so much. This sounds so much pop than afrobeats. P square please return to your roots. We want music like e no easy with the nigerian flavor.

4 Likes

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by safarigirl(f): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ezyp:

Its called sampling in music. Alot of musicians do sampling of 80s (thats what is reigning so Ps dont want to be left out)
I'm sure there were Nigerian songs in the 80's as well. They should sample those ones and stop the whole American ish. It doesn't become them.

It's easy to forget your winning formula when you want to become someone else. That American 80's pop worked for Pharrell and 'everyone' (in America, doesn't mean it will work here. Last I checked it was the 'pangolo' music like e no easy and chop my money that introduced them to the world, not this....whatever they call this

2 Likes

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by DaVinChiSam(m): 2:10am On Aug 30, 2014
hmmm
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by DaVinChiSam(m): 2:13am On Aug 30, 2014

I have a feeling if you were given that which you seek you would come here and tell us how local it is and how the world has moved on from such content...

#JustMusing

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by safarigirl(f): 6:57am On Aug 30, 2014
DaVinChiSam:

I have a feeling if you were given that which you seek you would come here and tell us how local it is and how the world has moved on from such content...

#JustMusing
you don't even know what I seek. I haven't liked their past 2 songs (testimony and this one) I assume you think testimony lies along 'that which I seek'....go and listen to Bring It On, that song is preferable. It doesn't sound American, neither is it local in nature.

They have done American-ish songs before, they sampled Lil Kim's song when they did Game Over and I liked that song. I just don't like this one, it's too much of all the wrong things, so don't be typing shi like you're in my head. Once again, we mustn't all like certain things.

They should leave 80's funk to Pharrell, if they want to sample an 80's song so bad, they should feel free to tap from Fela's reservoir

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by Babyboy1986(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2014
Ok oooo.
Re: Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo by justi4jesu(f): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2014
Atleast not Ebola news this time cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grammy: Burna Boy Reacts As “Twice As Tall” Album Gets Nomination / Wizkid Posts Davido’s Timeless On His Instagram Story And Twitter Page. / Daft Punk Splits After 28 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.