Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

I Wish To Be A Good Webmaster - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Wish To Be A Good Webmaster (749 Views)

Need A Good Webmaster Immediately / A Good Webmaster That Can Design A Site Like Soccermanager.com / Qualities Of A Good Webmaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish To Be A Good Webmaster by aiyeboy(m): 8:24am On Nov 18, 2012
Am a boy in which many people believe am xo good in wat i do which is webwork but to me i know i ain't good as de though i own www.naijalead.com but i wish to know how to build and manage a php site cos all am good in is wapka .
Pls can anyone help me with the best tools i can use to step up cos i have many projects in me that i wish could come to reality.
Pls anyone who is devoted to help shall be rewarded by God #pls dont bill me but i like compensating .thanks
Re: I Wish To Be A Good Webmaster by ilekky(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2012
It is good if you can commit yourself to learning and if you care

to learn free of charge,you can contact me on info@yemlat.com.
Re: I Wish To Be A Good Webmaster by aiyeboy(m): 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
Wow that would be great
Re: I Wish To Be A Good Webmaster by PGON(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
aiyeboy: Am a boy in which many people believe am xo good in wat i do which is webwork but to me i know i ain't good as de though i own www.naijalead.com but i wish to know how to build and manage a php site cos all am good in is wapka .
Pls can anyone help me with the best tools i can use to step up cos i have many projects in me that i wish could come to reality.
Pls anyone who is devoted to help shall be rewarded by God #pls dont bill me but i like compensating .thanks

Aiyeboy , Learn all you can, remember what you learn .......

Location please
Re: I Wish To Be A Good Webmaster by aiyeboy(m): 1:10am On Nov 22, 2012
PGON:

Aiyeboy , Learn all you can, remember what you learn .......

Location please

ondo
Re: I Wish To Be A Good Webmaster by PGON(m): 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2012
aiyeboy:
ondo

Close

Domains & Web Services

Osogbo

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Be A Good Webmaster by williamsujit: 7:52am On Nov 23, 2012
I also would like to become a good webmaster. But I don't know how I became.

ccie certification | ccna certification

(1) (Reply)

1on1 Training On Wordpress Site Design, SEO And Cpa Marketing In Akure / Never Host Your Website On This Hosting Coy / Pls Help In Giving A Newbie Web Developer Some Small Project To Practices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.