Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,171 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Nigerian Man Approves Sexual Relations Between His 39-year-old Wife And Son, 19 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Approves Sexual Relations Between His 39-year-old Wife And Son, 19 (620 Views)

My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / I Borrowed Money For His Studies, Now He Says I’m Old, Wife Tells Court / Alarming Number Of Unmarried Ladies (28 - 39 Yrs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Approves Sexual Relations Between His 39-year-old Wife And Son, 19 by impetus: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2012
A man in the Nigerian city of Suleja has approved of sexual relations between his 39-year-old wife and 19 years old son, saying there is nothing wrong with it. Towing the same line of thought, the son and wife equally see nothing wrong in their incestuous relationship.

Mr. Audu Ibrahim, a resident of Bakassi area of Suleja, a prominent city in Niger State and neighbour to Abuja, the Nigerian capital, claims to be too busy to have time to satisfy the emotional needs of his wife, Sophia. He, therefore sees nothing wrong in his son Umar playing that role in the life of Sophia, who is his stepmother.
http://www.talkofnaija.com/index.php/component/noticeboard/?view=noticeboard&id=1056

This is an abomination. I think this is sign of end time.
Re: Nigerian Man Approves Sexual Relations Between His 39-year-old Wife And Son, 19 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2012

(1) (Reply)

EIU Rates Nigeria Worst Country To Be Born In / Do U Need Someone / Parental Preferences Over Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.