Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:31 AM

Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage (27603 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by ijebabe: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2012
*From NaijaXclusive
For many Ghanaians, this week is such a horrible one, reading all sorts of sad news everywhere. For Nollywood industry, NSB reported the death of Nollywood Veteran Pete Eneh but for Ghollywood industry, it’s reported by a reliable source that the Ghanaian female movie star, Jackie Appiah marriage has definitely ended. This must be terrible news for the top award winning movie star fans. The actress has one lovely son out of the estranged marriage.

Although NX cannot confirm who actually ended the marriage or what caused the collapse of the star’s marriage, it’s reported that the star is happier today than she was when married. Is this possible? Once upon a time, we were in love but now we are better apart. Is love really not enough in certain circumstances, even in marriage? The very one thing or element which lead to marriage can probably be the same thing…`you can finish the sentence’

Well, one man’s poison is another man’s meat…remember that

Engagement photos 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQyLM35C1s4

Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
3years, wow, she triedundecided
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by onila(f): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
she divorced him like 5 years ago
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by slimyem: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2012
Celebrity marraiges...
Only few of those survive..
Sad hers is not one though...
...another crashed celebrity marriage is just arond the corner...
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by ayobase(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
Aint surprised....no be celebrity marriage?
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Lawconfessor(f): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2012
ayobase: Aint surprised....no be celebrity marriage?

Help me ask o

It is a norm for celebrities
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Osama10(m): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2012
Next.
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by RickyRoss1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2012
Its a normal thing for most celebrates. They dont like to stick to one man, they need freedom to move around and Bleep around without restriction.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by ijebabe: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Its a normal thing for most celebrates. They dont like to stick to one man, they need freedom to move around and Bleep around without restriction.
Are all celebs female? Are all female celebs responsible for divorce in their marriage? Are all divorces about women wanting freedom to fvck around? Mscheeew!
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Afam4eva(m): 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2012
I guess she's happy now that she can now use her stardom to get a very wealthy husband like her pairs. That's what happen when you marry without knowing that you'll become a celebrity someday.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Mynd44: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2012
Good for her, good for her ex husbands, good for her ex's GFs and good for her stalkers.

I guess no one lost here
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2012
She don turn second hand.
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Mynd44: 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2012
blink182: She don turn second hand.
And the man becomes what?
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Lawconfessor(f): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
And the man becomes what?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.....still original.
Second to none.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Mynd44: 8:19pm On Nov 18, 2012
Law-confessor:

Second to none.
Crap

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by NoQualms1(f): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
Law-confessor:

Second to none.

Says who
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by tellwisdom: 7:09am On Nov 19, 2012
Jackie otapiapia?? ...
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Thok(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2012
This is really a Sad story.. Not every married couple u see smiling, are really perfect. Every marriage has its attendant problem. There's no problem that can't be solved amicably. Divorce may be the best at the moment, but isn't on the long run.
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by SlyIg(f): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2012
This is unbelievable... I rated her as one of the most responsible,i was wrong then.
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Mynd44: 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
SlyIg: This is unbelievable... I rated her as one of the most responsible,i was wrong then.
You did not know her personally so don't judge
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
Wao! Congrats to her!!! Where's the divorce party gonna be please? I gotta be there
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 20, 2012
Big deal people divorce everyday esp them so called celebs.
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by eric1960: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2012
I don't think anybody gets married with the intention of divorcing their spouse. So sad.
www..com
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Mynd44: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
eric1960: I don't think anybody gets married with the intention of divorcing their spouse. So sad.
www..com
Stop spamming the whole place jorh
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by skydeep(f): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
Who is next? undecided
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
That face is as pretty as I've seen on any black woman. I'm sure many political and business moneybags in Nigeria and Ghana have eyes for that too. . .it makes business sense to peddle that seductive face to the highest bidder(s) before the wrinkles inevitably set in.

Apparently, her hapless husband was given the right of first refusal, but he could not match the going rate. Poor thing. Don't blame her; blame market forces.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by LesbianBoy(m): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
Am sure she is the reason for the divorce, with her big eyes ball!.....RUBBISH!!! All this actresses feel they are BIGGER than their less popular husband!
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Kolade9(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
this his a bad news to here. she only marrys for 3year
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by ijebabe: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
^please tell me that is delibrate grin
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by Mynd44: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
ijebabe: ^please tell me that is delibrate grin
Una no dey tire?
Re: Jackie Appiah Divorces Her Husband After 3 Years Of Marriage by izzy2020(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
Naa wah oh no be dere 4th jor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oprah 'suffers Racism' In Zurich Switzerland / Tonto Dike And Son Celebrate Children's Day / Comedian Tee-A Poses With Yakubu Ayegbeni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.