Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Your Favorite Quotes From Your Pastor. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Favorite Quotes From Your Pastor. (620 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote / Your Favorite Quotes From Your Pastor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favorite Quotes From Your Pastor. by 4reigningqueen: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
Yeah! Todays service was interesting as my pastor preached on the topic "AM HAPPY TO REPRESENT MYSELF".
Here are my favorite quotes

"You can tell the number of seeds in a fruit but you cannot tell the number of fruits in a seed"

"God is able to trust you with what you can walk away from"

"Egunje starts with the word Egun which means curse."this means all bribe takers and givers are cursed.

"Ribadu was so stupid to have allowed himself to be used"

"Ribadu is an intelligent man who made an unintelligent decision"

You can guess who my pastor is.
Re: Your Favorite Quotes From Your Pastor. by treasuredkid: 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
As long as your article isn't poised to ridicule or berate a Pastor, nobody will comment. Lol
Re: Your Favorite Quotes From Your Pastor. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
whether Jesus was born on 25th dec or not. whether Jesus died during easther or not, what i know is that Jesus came to the world, he died and resurrected on the 3rd day, to save and to redeem us and because of his coming to the world, whatever we lay our hands upon shall prosper

late Prophet E O akinade
Re: Your Favorite Quotes From Your Pastor. by 4reigningqueen: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
@treasurekids. are you suggesting i change the topic to something like "Pastor A slept with Pastor Bs wife" or " A senior Evangelist sets his wife ablaze after catching his wife,who is a reverend mother,in bed with the senior pastor"
all the same,thanks for your observation

@toba. Nice one
Re: Your Favorite Quotes From Your Pastor. by treasuredkid: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2012
The topic is alright with me, I'm just giving you a reason why NLders won't make a Comment here *incase you're wondering*
Re: Your Favorite Quotes From Your Pastor. by CrazyMan(m): 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2012
The bible can lead you away from sin, and sin can lead you away from the bible...so endeavor to study your bible always so as to avoid sin....by pastor CrazyMan. wink
Re: Your Favorite Quotes From Your Pastor. by ProPastorChris(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2012
Faith makes you a possessor! - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Ruling The World / Atheist, Have U Gotten Ur Answers? / Breaking News **Pope Benedict Xvi Resigns**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.