Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Watch Dstv For Free - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Watch Dstv For Free (2250 Views)

Canal Sat, Ctl, Metro And Other Cheap Paytv To Dstv For Watching Sports. / How To Watch Dstv For Free / Pls How Do I Use Strong Decoder To Watch Dstv Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Dstv For Free by emynem05(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2012
using dongles u can watch any station for free
google about dongle devices or hit me for more infos
emynem05@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Watch Dstv For Free by nzeval(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
Lazy guy go find ur self something doing b4 u get ur self inside prison ,
Re: Watch Dstv For Free by emynem05(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
Na as ur brain think nai u talk so.
U knw its working even though na illegal stuff.
But for all ur life na everyfin u don do b legal?
Re: Watch Dstv For Free by olenyi: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
emynem05: Na as ur brain think nai u talk so.
U knw its working even though na illegal stuff.
But for all ur life na everyfin u don do b legal?

And u are proud saying its illegal and inviting us all to join u in the illegality?
I once thought illegal stuffs are secretly discussed and executed. Why then come to an open forum to proudly display it and at the same time going against our laid down rules and regulations?
For me, i think anyone thats not for us is against us.
Pls if u most, if thats what u do for a living, their are more discrete ways of going about this.
I thought u should know better.

No slight intended. Warm Regards.
Re: Watch Dstv For Free by Ochendo2012: 6:23am On Dec 17, 2012
olenyi:

And u are proud saying its illegal and inviting us all to join u in the illegality?
I once thought illegal stuffs are secretly discussed and executed. Why then come to an open forum to proudly display it and at the same time going against our laid down rules and regulations?
For me, i think anyone thats not for us is against us.
Pls if u most, if thats what u do for a living, their are more discrete ways of going about this.
I thought u should know better.

No slight intended. Warm Regards.
me wonder also. why be proud with something illegal? No discussions about illegal stuff here. same senseless and open discussion about this has led to owner's of the signal to put locks on their channels. see what you will sell next year with your aimless talk.
Re: Watch Dstv For Free by emynem05(m): 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
@oleniyi Am sorry for breaking the rules
I replied him dat way because of his rudeness.
There are a lot more polite way to correct anybody, I hav done dat to others bfore and just as u hav done to me,so I don't see why he should b so mannerless towrads correcting me.
Re: Watch Dstv For Free by born2boink(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
emynem05: @oleniyi Am sorry for breaking the rules
I replied him dat way because of his rudeness.
There are a lot more polite way to correct anybody, I hav done dat to others bfore and just as u hav done to me,so I don't see why he should b so mannerless towrads correcting me.
you better becareful before dstvv agent pretend as a client to you and send you to life in prison, dem no dey tell bllind man say rain dey fall.na mumu person dey expose his crime on internet

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Works With Tv Antenna. Whats The Problem? / My Gotv Displays Few Channels / Need Help On Infinity Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.