Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

How Do I Go About The Printing Of Recharge Voucher Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Go About The Printing Of Recharge Voucher Business? (853 Views)

Cheap Recharge E Pins For Recharge Voucher Business / Recharge Voucher Printing-i Need Recharge E-pin Sellers / Gsm Recharge Voucher Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go About The Printing Of Recharge Voucher Business? by nwaodua: 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2008
pls i would love any one in this forum to help with how to go aqb out starting a business that involves the printing of recharge vouchers, I would love to the dealers that offer the cheapest rates and the procedures involved in starting the business, i have gotten so many offers b ut they all want me to b uy one manual or the other and my dear b elieve me this is nigeria and i cant afford to be that stupid, i need practical and workab le things,, that i can prob ab ly confirm online b efore proceeding to any bank to deposit money into any man's account, pls help me out, thanks
Re: How Do I Go About The Printing Of Recharge Voucher Business? by ochenya200(f): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2008
my dear,

i have been asking people of the same question too. pls contact me if you get any answer. sukpele@yahoo.com or 08033080557
Re: How Do I Go About The Printing Of Recharge Voucher Business? by ugogboskey(m): 11:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
nwaodua: pls i would love any one in this forum to help with how to go aqb out starting a business that involves the printing of recharge vouchers, I would love to the dealers that offer the cheapest rates and the procedures involved in starting the business, i have gotten so many offers b ut they all want me to b uy one manual or the other and my dear b elieve me this is nigeria and i cant afford to be that stupid, i need practical and workab le things,, that i can prob ab ly confirm online b efore proceeding to any bank to deposit money into any man's account, pls help me out, thanks

Information is key my friend... Not everybody wants to give it free. Be ready to pay for it if you really need it. Buy those manuals and use the information they offer to get what you want..
Re: How Do I Go About The Printing Of Recharge Voucher Business? by legalwealth(m): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2012
nwaodua: pls i would love any one in this forum to help with how to go aqb out starting a business that involves the printing of recharge vouchers, I would love to the dealers that offer the cheapest rates and the procedures involved in starting the business, i have gotten so many offers b ut they all want me to b uy one manual or the other and my dear b elieve me this is nigeria and i cant afford to be that stupid, i need practical and workab le things,, that i can prob ab ly confirm online b efore proceeding to any bank to deposit money into any man's account, pls help me out, thanks
No cause for alarm...
Speak with me live on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
for my free guide though I will try to post the link to a thread where I taught on this in this forum.
Re: How Do I Go About The Printing Of Recharge Voucher Business? by legalwealth(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2012
ugogboskey:

Information is key my friend... Not everybody wants to give it free. Be ready to pay for it if you really need it. Buy those manuals and use the information they offer to get what you want..

You are right but I tried to explain some facts about this Recharge Card Printing business for FREE here at
www.nairaland.com/1016297/step-step-guide-starting-recharge

(1) (Reply)

God Please Do Something / Need Advice on Building Materials / I Want A 5million Naira Loan 12 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.