Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

How Many Of You Ate This Biscuit Back Then - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Of You Ate This Biscuit Back Then (1346 Views)

The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) / What's Your Favourite Biscuit? / Picture of Obama Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Ate This Biscuit Back Then by Revolva(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
How many of you ate this biscuit back then, please write your reviews

Re: How Many Of You Ate This Biscuit Back Then by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 19, 2012
As far back as nursery grin....preferred the one on left back then.
Re: How Many Of You Ate This Biscuit Back Then by sucezTP(f): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
Those dayz, if mumsi refused to buy me the one on the left side, i won't go to schl, make my hair, play with her.......
Re: How Many Of You Ate This Biscuit Back Then by poweredcom(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2012
Haha I dey steal dis buscuit for one aboki kiosk if I broke sometimes when I small oo moderator front page pls
Re: How Many Of You Ate This Biscuit Back Then by Tedyk(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
Seriously!!!.What?,i'm short for words
Re: How Many Of You Ate This Biscuit Back Then by lonamy: 6:57am On Nov 20, 2012
Mo je sege si buiscuit ye lara. I ate that buiscuit seriously, when I was in the south west. I can't see it here in the south south where I reside and I am not sure if the offa company that manufactures the product is still manufacturing it.

I enjoyed both, but the one on the left was really a short-cake of that time. LOL!!!!
Re: How Many Of You Ate This Biscuit Back Then by Shine1177: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
I can't belief it that this Okin biscuit just cross my mind few day ago. i cherish those good old days pal.
Re: How Many Of You Ate This Biscuit Back Then by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
The one on d left is shortcake and the one on the right is okin biscuit even tho both r okin biscuits grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Foods That Can Cause Cancer That You Eat / Thailand Fish For Sale / Online Food Store!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.