Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

WWF... Acting Or Real? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / WWF... Acting Or Real? (2664 Views)

ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? / Your Favourite Wwf/wwe/tna Wrestler / Your Favourite Wwf/wwe/tna Wrestler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WWF... Acting Or Real? by chinnyonwu(m): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2012
I argue with people a lot on this issue. I totally believe WWE and WWF are staged and some people can also swear on their lives that its real. Ur opinions
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by VillageBoi(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2012
chinnyonwu: I argue with people a lot on this issue. I totally believe its acting and some people can also swear on their lives that its real. Ur opinions

Can you post the clip of what you are talking about. Thanks. Pls ignore... my mistake... I didn't realise the WWF in the title... I thought it was wtf... lol. It is definitely 'acting' to some degree & 'real' to some... otherwise known as entertainment magic!
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by chinnyonwu(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2012
VillageBoi:

Can you post the clip of what you are talking about. Thanks. Pls ignore... my mistake... I didn't realise the WWF in the title... I thought it was wtf... lol. It is definitely 'acting' to some degree & 'real' to some... otherwise known as entertainment magic!
Thanx bro. Post modified. If it has a bit of acting in it then it makes the whole stuff staged innit?
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by VillageBoi(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
chinnyonwu:
Thanx bro. Post modified. If it has a bit of acting in it then it makes the whole stuff staged innit?

Yeah it is staged. And they do it very well so a lot of people think it's real. It's just how we believe good films with effects done well even though we know it isn't real.
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
In WWE there's a lot more of acting than reality. I see it as just a different thing than as people see it.
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by VillageBoi(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
Chukskalidon: In WWE there's a lot more of acting than reality. I see it as just a different thing than as people see it.

What YOU see is the simple truth - acting. Your friends that don't agree have fallen mugu.
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2012
VillageBoi:

What YOU see is the simple truth - acting. Your friends that don't agree have fallen mugu.
there ar some real events there
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by VillageBoi(m): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
Chukskalidon:
there ar some real events there

Yup - RE - my very first post response.
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by chinnyonwu(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
No doubt the blows and all are delivered but both actors already know who is to win even before they start the match.
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
Wwf is real. You hear them tell kids not to try this at home as most ofthem do av broken bones.
Just like triple h who had severe broken bones and even tot maybe its d end of his career.

Kane too, which displays mental aggression. Its not staged but real. Those wrestlers are actually hurt in the process. The only tin is most of dem are on weed or sumtn which makes them able to stomach the toture sometimes

1 Like

Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by Salmoneus(m): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2012
candygosh: Wwf is real. You hear them tell kids not to try this at home as most ofthem do av broken bones.
Just like triple h who had severe broken bones and even tot maybe its d end of his career.

Kane too, which displays mental aggression. Its not staged but real. Those wrestlers are actually hurt in the process. The only tin is most of dem are on weed or sumtn which makes them able to stomach the toture sometimes

In wrestling you'd be known as a mark, the one they fool yes the injuries are real even clowns have injuries from time to time but the storyline, Kane's mental aggression is called kayfabe, FAKE.... in a nutshell injuries real, reason for injuries fake...
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by rodeo0070(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
candygosh: Wwf is real. You hear them tell kids not to try this at home as most ofthem do av broken bones.

Its an extreme sports with highly trained professionals(wrestlers) as the players. Though,things do get out of hand.
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by profsomebody(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
MY WWE? THE FIGHT IS TOTALLY REAL. THE ONLY ASPECT DAT Z FORMED IS THE BACKSTAGE FUEDS ND BRAWLS, THE ARE ORGANISD BY THE GM 2 SIM 2 B D SOURCE OF ENEMITY BTWN SOME WRESTLERZ ND DAT AUTOMATICALY LEADS 2 BRAWLS, FIGHTS,ATTACKS ND REPRAISAL ATTACKS ON ONE ANODA ND SUCH TROUBLES R SETTLED INSIDE D SQUARED CIRCLE 'RING' ND DAT KIPS MR MCMAHON'S busines going. I do bliv 2 well d@ u dnt xpect AMERICANS of all pple 2 pay 4 live action bt get fooled around wit acting. IF IT WIA ACTING, Y WULD 'EDGE' LEAVE COS OF INJURY, SHAWN MICHAELS ONCE SUFFERD 4 YRZ INJURY AFTA A MATCH AGAINST UNDERTAKER. TELL ME HOW MANY ACTORZ AV LEFT DIA CAREER WIA DEY MAKE SO MUCH CUL CASH 4 DAT LNG. ANODA POINT Z DAT MOVIE PRODUCERZ ND DIRECTORZ WILL ALWAYZ PRODUCE MOVIES DAT D AUDIENCE LYK SO, Y WULD WWE REFUSE 2 LET D WWE CHAMPIONSHIP CHANGE HANDS WEN DEY KNW MAJORITY OF THE FANS R FED UP OF 'CM PUNK' HOLDING DAT TITLE. WWE Z REAL.EVWIBADY WANTS TO MAKE A NAME 4 HIMSELF. UP WWE.
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
profsomebody: MY WWE? THE FIGHT IS TOTALLY REAL. THE ONLY ASPECT DAT Z FORMED IS THE BACKSTAGE FUEDS ND BRAWLS, THE ARE ORGANISD BY THE GM 2 SIM 2 B D SOURCE OF ENEMITY BTWN SOME WRESTLERZ ND DAT AUTOMATICALY LEADS 2 BRAWLS, FIGHTS,ATTACKS ND REPRAISAL ATTACKS ON ONE ANODA ND SUCH TROUBLES R SETTLED INSIDE D SQUARED CIRCLE 'RING' ND DAT KIPS MR MCMAHON'S busines going. I do bliv 2 well d@ u dnt xpect AMERICANS of all pple 2 pay 4 live action bt get fooled around wit acting. IF IT WIA ACTING, Y WULD 'EDGE' LEAVE COS OF INJURY, SHAWN MICHAELS ONCE SUFFERD 4 YRZ INJURY AFTA A MATCH AGAINST UNDERTAKER. TELL ME HOW MANY ACTORZ AV LEFT DIA CAREER WIA DEY MAKE SO MUCH CUL CASH 4 DAT LNG. ANODA POINT Z DAT MOVIE PRODUCERZ ND DIRECTORZ WILL ALWAYZ PRODUCE MOVIES DAT D AUDIENCE LYK SO, Y WULD WWE REFUSE 2 LET D WWE CHAMPIONSHIP CHANGE HANDS WEN DEY KNW MAJORITY OF THE FANS R FED UP OF 'CM PUNK' HOLDING DAT TITLE. WWE Z REAL.EVWIBADY WANTS TO MAKE A NAME 4 HIMSELF. UP WWE.
..clear throat... U're damn pooo..
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by profsomebody(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
Chukskalidon:
..clear throat... U're damn pooo..
meaning?
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by Salmoneus(m): 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
You're wrong prof, all moves are rehearsed, although some wrestlers mistakenly hit hard, when this occurs the opposing wrestler gives a 'receipt' (hits him hard too) you should watch secrets of wrestling on youtube.
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by rodeo0070(m): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
Please! How many of those Wrestlers (WWE) have represented their country before in an olympic event? If its actually real...
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by Emmyk(m): 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
rodeo0070: Please! How many of those Wrestlers (WWE) have represented their country before in an olympic event? If its actually real...
yeah right!
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2012
Emmyk: yeah right!
is dia anytin lyk wrestling in olympics
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by BestHeel: 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
WWE is acting. The injuries are real but mostly its all acting. The only thing I can rememeber that was real since the begining was a feud between Edge and Matt Hardy that involved Lita. That whole feud was based off of whhat happened in their actual lives.
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by profsomebody(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
Salmoneus: You're wrong prof, all moves are rehearsed, although some wrestlers mistakenly hit hard, when this occurs the opposing wrestler gives a 'receipt' (hits him hard too) you should watch secrets of wrestling on youtube.
TANX BRO BT LEMME QUICKLY ASK U: DO U KNW BIG SHOW? Juxt incase u dnt, he z a wwe wrestler hu weighs 447pounds (about 200kg or so). Tell me how 2 rehearse such weight standing on ur back during matches.
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by Salmoneus(m): 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
profsomebody:
TANX BRO BT LEMME QUICKLY ASK U: DO U KNW BIG SHOW? Juxt incase u dnt, he z a wwe wrestler hu weighs 447pounds (about 200kg or so). Tell me how 2 rehearse such weight standing on ur back during matches.
I know big show (Paul White), I know the moves are rehearsed, think of it this way, in wrestling you have main eventers (Cena, CM Punk, Rock etc) mid card (Kofi Kingston,Matt hardy, Rey Mysterio etc) and undercard guys, main eventers bring all the money, if wrestling is real why would any sane business man risk harming a main eventer, fans pay money to see these them if they're injured no money...

FOR EVERYONE WHO THINKS WRESTLING IS REAL WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4NHxEFnqo8

you'll understand rehearsals, match planning and business of wrestling...
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2012
Anybody who believes that wrestling is real can easily get conned,u are watching an act and u are arguing about it being real or not? Somebody inserted about people coming to watch wrestling, that's hollywood for u,the no 1 money grossing business in the united state that's entertainment. Do u know wrestling is existing in this country,it sucks cause they don't know how to act. First they are watching it cause they being entertain by the stars.ok if wrestling is real or a sport,what does taunting has to do with reality. Why is it that a wrestler will throw his opponent to the ring and lies down for his opponent to jump pass him,why can't the opponent stop and breaks the other guys cord. Million dollar man make it known after his retirement that wrestling is being staged. Do u know that ultimate fighting was invented cause of wrestling? For the injuries,what are they paid for. Do you know that wrestler do takes drugs legally, haven't u asked yourself why wrestlers faces will be normal and unharm after the big fight? While in boxing they wears donlop form glove and still bruise each other, watch ultimate fighting and you'll see reality. For paying to watch? People pay to watch stage plays, they pay to watch movies in cinema, and they also pay to watch footballers training sometimes when they know it's not real. In wrestling, a boxer has wrestled,even eugene an slowpoke has wrestle and won and you called that real. What a hell is finishing moves,like big shows k.o punch,when their's some moves that is more powerful than that he will used in winning, unless he gives you the so called k.o punch,what a hell is that? Do u see any reality in that? Mysterio will be throwin a big man like kane up and down as if he is his toy, he throws him up and down cause kane respond to the throws. There was a time mcmahon died when he's car explodes, a camera caught it, but he is still alive today,and u are not yet convince that all this is an act? Thats suspense,and it can only be seen in unreal event like novels, movies etc can u see such thing in football and other sports. Injuring, movie actors do have injuries, will wrestlers own be different. Don't be dismay, wrestling is 100% acting, try watching the movie the wrestler by mickey rourke, you will understand better.
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by rodeo0070(m): 7:45am On Dec 01, 2012
Chukskalidon:
is dia anytin lyk wrestling in olympics
Oh yes my Brother,there is...
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by martinkem(m): 9:56am On Dec 03, 2012
Wrestling is not really fake and it is not really real, The outcome of the fights are staged to generate more revenue either by allowing the tan favourites to win or maybe lose to get rematches. The blows sometimes don't actually hit, some of the moves don't hurt one bit like the slams (powerbomb, undertaker's tombstone, John Cena's FU, and so many finishing moves).

The reason why they advise kids not to try it at home is because the kids would get hurt as they think it's real and actually execute those moves for real, Body Slam on concrete or wood floors would hurt 10 times more than in the ring and can lead to brain damage.

WWE is a well planned event and they make it safe and realistic.

imagine someone hitting your head with a hammer like Triple H used to do. If you are the observant type you would notice what actually comes in contact with his opponent is his hand and not the hammer.

The outcome of bouts is easy to predict, all you have to look for is who gets beat up more that's the person that would win (works 75% of the time).
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by codernoni: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
I am very confused about this. Sometimes it looks real sometime it looks fake. Mods move to frontpage let us get more opinions and maybe facts.
Re: WWF... Acting Or Real? by Adebeeyee(m): 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
Wwe is very confusing. Sometimes it looks as if its planned, other times it looks real. I can actually bet that the fight between tripple h and Brock lesner was real but fights involving the likes of Kane vs mysterio might be staged but the truth remains that these superstars use stimulants and pain-killers alot. Overdose of which killed the British bulldog and led to the heart attack that ended yokozuna's life

(1) (Reply)

Once Upon Atime S1, S2, S3 Now S4 / Stanky Legs Dance / Please Help Oh. I Bought A New Gotv Yesterday With No HDMI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.