Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

NAFDAC Hooks Julius Berger Over Fake Drugs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Hooks Julius Berger Over Fake Drugs (1133 Views)

Nafdac Arrest Man With Fake Drugs Worth N40million In Asaba / Fake Drugs Alert: Nairalanders/nigerians Beware. / NAFDAC Intercepts And Seizes 4*40ft & 1*20ft Containers Of Fake Drugs At Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NAFDAC Hooks Julius Berger Over Fake Drugs by Akolawole(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2006
Whose interest are those foreign companies doing in Nigeria? Nigerians or their Pocket?

Please read this and lets hear your views: http://www.tribune.com.ng/200406/news04.htm

Julius Berger imports, resells fake, substandard drugs - NAFDAC

THE construction giant, Julius Berger Plc, is currently being investigated by the National Agency For Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) for importing, re-selling and using banned, fake and substandard drugs worth millions of naira in Nigeria.

It was also discovered that the company was in the habit of stocking banned and fake drugs in the pharmacy used for Nigerians while the pharmacies used by the expatriates contained high quality drugs imported from Germany.
Re: NAFDAC Hooks Julius Berger Over Fake Drugs by SIBLI06(m): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2006
It's very sad, I would be intrested to hear what JB has to say on the matter. Yet another article of twin standards that will no doubt be used as fuel to divide our cultures further. When will it stop? Not for this reason but for numerous reason's that I don't want to go into at this stage "I sometimes feel ashamed of being white "
Re: NAFDAC Hooks Julius Berger Over Fake Drugs by MasterUwem(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2007
i think that company should be band from nigeria.

first the printer 11 contianers of money

second they import and re-sell fake drugs.

may be who knows what will happend next, they may even claim abuja to be Part of Germany !!!

(1) (Reply)

got em / Its Good To Laugh. But Never This Kind. / Doctors And Other Kind Hearted Nairaland Members, I Need Your Help Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.