Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Strech Marks Solution - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strech Marks Solution (1136 Views)

Cure For Strech Marks / Pregnancy Strech Marks,anyway To Remove It? / How Do One Stop Body Strech Marks ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strech Marks Solution by easyhealth: 7:39am On Jun 08, 2009
dear friends,
are your stretch marks making you feel less confident in public?
or have you been looking for a way to get total rid of them but you just cant?how about if i told you that i have the answer to what you have being searching for in a long period of time, i don't really know but i would have liked to give you more information on what to do to get this package but there is no time so here is what you should do.if you want it just send a text with the heading STRETCH MARKS CURE to 07030877821 and i will send you more info instantly.
Re: Strech Marks Solution by Sissy3(f): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2009
stretch mark has no cure
Re: Strech Marks Solution by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2009
~Sissy~:

stretch mark has no cure

please, allow me to rephrase that so that the con artist poster can understand it better:

[size=14pt]stretch mark has no cure[/size]
Re: Strech Marks Solution by LadyT(f): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2009
There is help!

http://knightsbridgelaserclinic.ellipseipl.co.uk/rioblush-stretch-mark-treatment.shtml

Independant reviews have shown this heavliy reduces the look of the marks to almost invisable.

As long as you dont mind the injections you need to endure
Re: Strech Marks Solution by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 08, 2009
LadyT:

There is help!
http://knightsbridgelaserclinic.ellipseipl.co.uk/rioblush-stretch-mark-treatment.shtml
Independant reviews have shown this heavliy reduces the look of the marks to almost invisable.
As long as you dont mind the injections you need to endure

have you taken a good look at these before and after photos?!
i repeat: there is yet no cure for stretch marks, unless you remove the skin completely (tummy tuck for example).
there are many treatment that will improve the skin but no cure to remove stretch marks completely.
Re: Strech Marks Solution by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

have you taken a good look at these before and after photos?!
i repeat: there is yet no cure for stretch marks, unless you remove the skin completely (tummy tuck for example).
there are many treatment that will improve the skin but no cure to remove stretch marks completely.

i co-sign this post.
Re: Strech Marks Solution by spikedcylinder: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

Exactly.
Re: Strech Marks Solution by beingme(f): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2009
agreed. can't go completely but can be reduced
Re: Strech Marks Solution by jbaby265(f): 8:09am On Jul 20, 2014
i just got one recently....wat do i do to atleast dim it

(1) (Reply)

Permanent Cure For Stomach Ulcer / Clear Your Pimples And Face Wrinkles Now Totally / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.