Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,681 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

I Received A Job Interview Text With No Company Name And Position To Occupy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Received A Job Interview Text With No Company Name And Position To Occupy (1595 Views)

Is The Shell Livewire Interview Text Message A Scam ?? / 'I Can't Reveal The Company's Name' / Who Else Recieved This Job Interview Text Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Received A Job Interview Text With No Company Name And Position To Occupy by moneywithyemi: 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2012
"You have been shortlisted for an interview scheduled for wed (21-12-2012) by 2pm @ No 15 Adekumbi Crescent, off Olawale Imu Street, Ikeja, Lagos". From +07044954989.
I wonder when I applied for Job to get this text message with no name of company and position to occupy. Who else got this text please
Re: I Received A Job Interview Text With No Company Name And Position To Occupy by yhemini: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2012
Same thing here ooo, I got the test msg ystday night ard 7:30pm, I'm still wondering what company it is. Anyone who's got this msg too can contribute let's know what they do.
Re: I Received A Job Interview Text With No Company Name And Position To Occupy by moneywithyemi: 6:52am On Nov 20, 2012
Will you go to d venue on that wedsday? Also anybody that knows there should just please contribute to this. Thank you.
Re: I Received A Job Interview Text With No Company Name And Position To Occupy by ayokenny37(m): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2012
Oneal incorp.

They r into sales and marketting of health products just like glnd n flp.

For a graduate its nt worth it. My personal opinion.

1 Like

Re: I Received A Job Interview Text With No Company Name And Position To Occupy by yhemini: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2012
I guessed as much, thanks @ayo 4 d info.

1 Like

Re: I Received A Job Interview Text With No Company Name And Position To Occupy by moneywithyemi: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2012
@Ayo thanks do much for the info. Cos u saved me money and strength

1 Like

Re: I Received A Job Interview Text With No Company Name And Position To Occupy by touchmehard: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2012
Maybe you registered with a recruitment agency sometime. So, when they get information about job openings, they send you texts. That might have been what happened.
Re: I Received A Job Interview Text With No Company Name And Position To Occupy by touchmehard: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2012
moneywithyemi: "You have been shortlisted for an interview scheduled for wed (21-12-2012) by 2pm @ No 15 Adekumbi Crescent, off Olawale Imu Street, Ikeja, Lagos". From +07044954989
I wonder when I applied for Job to get this text message with no name of company and position to occupy. Who else got this text please
Why don't you call the number and make your verifications
Re: I Received A Job Interview Text With No Company Name And Position To Occupy by moneywithyemi: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2012
touch_me_hard: Why don't you call the number and make your verifications

I just finished calling the number and dey want sales reps for their health products. Mcheew!

(1) (Reply)

Noodles Ibadan / Jobs @ Tolet.com.ng / Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Job Vacancies (12 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.