Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent (10741 Views)

Dan Foster Falls-off Chair On Nigeria’s Got Talent (Pictures) / Kate Henshaw Embarrassed A Contestant In Nigeria Got Talent Audition (Video) / Amarachi Uyanne Wins Nigeria’s Got Talent [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by dammytosh: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2012
Amazing girl. Watched the video more than 15 times since yesterday.

I wish she is my daughter. i love her.

All religious bigots bringing train up a child bla bla bla.

With all the training , how many of you are still Chaste ? Bunch of hypocrites.

kekakuz: Tray up your chaid in the way she shu and wen she grow,she sha not depart from it.this one is a tool in terry gs hand
If this is what you come with after your 'training' angry . I think i prefer Amara.
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by sucezTP(f): 9:27am On Nov 20, 2012
Enoquin: Cute girl with coordinated dance moves for a girl of her age...Nigeria's really got talent

Exactly..
I watched the girl dancing steps yesterday and wished she was mine..
I love the way she dances..
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by azpekuliar: 9:49am On Nov 20, 2012
Bawsse: Wow! Dz girl is amazing, I don't mind sponsoring her, for dinner
:d :d :d

Paedophile Alert !! This nigga wanna pop sum'in!
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by fiftynaira(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2012
kekakuz: Tray up your chaid in the way she shu and wen she grow,she sha not depart from it.this one is a tool in terry gs hand
write good english man
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by ajanaku2(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2012
pingo: Teach your child the way of the Lord...........................

...and what's the way of the Lord, you hypocritical Sham?
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by ajanaku2(m): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2012

Genocide: The systematic killing of all the people from a national, ethnic, or religious group, or an attempt to do this...
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by ayolatun(m): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2012
The girl has got talent abeg. Tribalists Ɣ☺ΰ can suck up the tribalism.
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by Michrach: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2012
@azpekuliar: are u sure she is an igbo girl ? Although i dont know her but i think UYANNE is a delta name.
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by Felixjude(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
meehhnnn...saw the video and thought the girl was awesome
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by ajanaku2(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mich-rach:
@azpekuliar: are u sure she is an igbo girl ? Although i dont know her but i think UYANNE is a delta name.

Last time I checked, I think there are Igbos whose states of origin is Delta state...She might be from Agbor, Ogwashi-uku or Asaba; Igbos are majorities in these areas! Right?
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2012
Wow she's got raw talent grin
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
I watched her perform and she looks so gorgeous, she is really cute. I hope she wins, so she could be another Gabrielle Douglas (USA). smiley
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by dljbd1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
Shez good
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by bizzle2: 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2012
holy frrriggin shyyt, this kid if fawckin awesome!!! this is wt u call talent!! if this girl no win dis show ehhhh na nonsense dem dey do
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by Sike(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
Gawd! I suppose marry that girl. Who sabi her phone number abeg? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by sucezTP(f): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sike: Gawd! I suppose marry that girl. Who sabi her phone number abeg? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aaaaaaah! A girl, old enough to be your grand child!
Daddy that's child abuse o..
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by mojounited(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
sucezTP:

Aaaaaaah! A girl, old enough to be your grand child!
Daddy that's child abuse o..

Some Abokis nor wan know that one na.. Or have you forgotten our distinguished Ex Senator's 13 y/o wife...? undecided
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by safarigirl(f): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2012
The girl is 6 years old. I'm rooting for her and the violinist, one of em must win.
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by sucezTP(f): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
mojounited:

Some Abokis nor wan know that one na.. Or have you forgotten our distinguished Ex Senator's 13 y/o wife...? undecided

Yeah, i know its common among the abokis..its their culture..
But, anyone who does that must be out of his mind!
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by D3xt3r: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2012
pingo: Teach your child the way of the Lord...........................

i hate people with ur kind of attitude, u make the christian God seem like a tyrant....wetin this girl know whey u done dey call sin for her head...u r just an "unripped" BINGO
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2012
Pls i cant watch dis video wit my phone, is her dance erotic or sensual? Cos i see pple talkin abt sin and teaching her d way of d lord
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2012
honeypie311: Pls i cant watch dis video wit my phone, is her dance erotic or sensual? Cos i see pple talkin abt sin and teaching her d way of d lord
hw nairaland change words attimes could be ridiculous. I wrote €ro.t.ic not intimate
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by sucezTP(f): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2012
honeypie311:
hw nairaland change words attimes could be ridiculous. I wrote €ro.t.ic not intimate

I couldn't watch the video too but, i watched it when it was presented on the TV..her dancing step was sensual not er.ot.ic..
Never mind nairalanders, although we all speak wisdom from different directions..
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by safarigirl(f): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2012
sucezTP:

I couldn't watch the video too but, i watched it when it was presented on the TV..her dancing step was sensual not er.ot.ic..
Never mind nairalanders, although we all speak wisdom from different directions..
She didn't do anything short of brilliant for a girl of her age in such a bigoted nation. I don't know what makes some people think they have the right to judge what is sin and what isn't. The people who make comments like that are the most rotten humans and have the most disgusting thoughts. One needs to learn to view everything with an open mind instead of playing God.
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by Rapmaestro(m): 3:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
thumbs up 2 all a dem.. But i give it chuka kamanu solace.. He gave his best doh,congrats 2 amarachi
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by DonaldGenes(m): 5:14am On Jan 14, 2013
Wow!how can I download the vid
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by safarigirl(f): 9:31am On Jan 14, 2013
Donalð Genes: Wow!how can I download the vid
You can try Youtube
Re: Amazing Kid On Nigeria's Got Talent by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2013

Damn! This mofo just murdered 30 Brits

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Movie From Nairaland By Nairalanders / The Legend Of The Seeker(season 2) / Who Remembers This TV Series Called Terrahawks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.