Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Please, Can't This Country Try To Upgrade It's Tv Station? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Please, Can't This Country Try To Upgrade It's Tv Station? (585 Views)

Which Is Your Worst Nigerian TV Station? / Your Best Nigeria Tv Station? / Favorite Nigeria Tv Station N Worst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Can't This Country Try To Upgrade It's Tv Station? by donPhill(m): 7:02am On Nov 20, 2012
i wonder if others are feeling same as me, the nigeria television authorithy otherwise known as NTA are just borin! The way de do thier things is not interesting, they just depend on advertising that will fetch them income.
Re: Please, Can't This Country Try To Upgrade It's Tv Station? by uzoo: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
In fact , its about time someone did something about these stations, you're talking about the content and delivery.

what drives me nuts is the studio sets , the presenters,their wardrobes, you name it.
and to think some of these stations go on air outside Nigeria.
Re: Please, Can't This Country Try To Upgrade It's Tv Station? by uzoo: 1:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
Re: Please, Can't This Country Try To Upgrade It's Tv Station? by vinderbilt: 12:25am On Nov 27, 2012
I don tire to the chase them o. I was proposing an online TV project http://9flix.com pitched a lot of Nigerian TV stations but no luck. They don't want to advance i guess.

(1) (Reply)

Writes In The House, I Need Your Help. / Hotest 2013 African Film Dance / The Legendary Making Of One8project Video And Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.