Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

MY VISION OF HELL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY VISION OF HELL (1369 Views)

My Vision Of Heaven And Hell - I Saw A Religion Founder In Hell / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Yahweh's Real - My Vision Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY VISION OF HELL by highyo: 7:17am On Nov 20, 2012
Sister Faustina's Vision of Hell
"I, Sister Faustina Kowalska, by the order of God, have visited the Abysses of Hell so that I might tell souls about it and testify to its existence...the devils were full of hatred for me, but they had to obey me at the command of God, What I have written is but a pale shadow of the things I saw. But I noticed one thing: That most of the souls there are those who disbelieved that there is a hell." (Diary 741)

The Apostle of Divine Mercy
St. Maria Faustina Kowalska
of the
Congregation of the Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy
"Today, I was led by an angel to the Chasms of Hell. It is a place of great torture; how awesomely large and extensive it is! The kinds of tortures I saw:
The First Torture that constitutes hell is:
The loss of God.
The Second is:
Perpetual remorse of conscience.
The Third is
That one's condition will never change.
The Fourth is:
The fire that will penetrate the soul without destroying it. A terrible suffering since it is a purely spiritual fire, lit by God's anger.
The Fifth Torture is:
Continual darkness and a terrible suffocating smell, and despite the darkness, the devils and the souls of the damned see each other and all the evil, both of others and their own.
The Sixth Torture is:
The constant company of Satan.
The Seventh Torture is:
Horrible despair, hatred of God, vile words, curses and blasphemies.
These are the Tortures suffered by all the damned together, but that is not the end of the sufferings.

Indescribable Sufferings
There are special Tortures destined for particular souls. These are the torments of the senses. Each soul undergoes terrible and indescribable sufferings related to the manner in which it has sinned.

I would have died
There are caverns and pits of torture where one form of agony differs from another. I would have died at the very sight of these tortures if the omnipotence of God had not supported me.

No One Can Say There is No Hell
Let the sinner know that he will be tortured throughout all eternity, in those senses which he made use of to sin. I am writing this at the command of God, so that no soul may find an excuse by saying there is no hell, or that nobody has ever been there, and so no one can say what it is like...how terribly souls suffer there! Consequently, I pray even more fervently for the conversion of sinners. I incessantly plead God's mercy upon them. O My Jesus, I would rather be in agony until the end of the world, amidst the greatest sufferings, than offend you by the least sin." (Diary 741)
Re: MY VISION OF HELL by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
This hell fire must be worse than a pot of pepper-soup o. But the way you keep posting hellfire threads all over the place is somewhat alarming.
Are you trying to create the fear of hell-fire in people, make hell fire look like super-story, or preach salvation to people? Which one?

Because all these might be super-story as far as i can tell.
Re: MY VISION OF HELL by Adwexky(m): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
She was only trying to explain to you, the suffering of a sinner that does not repent before death. Hell really sound harsh but that is the fact about Hell. Brethren remember there is a hell to Shun and a Heaven to gain. May God Help us.She was only trying to explain to you, the suffering of a sinner that does not repent before death. Hell really sound harsh but that is the fact about Hell. Brethren remember there is a hell to Shun and a Heaven to gain. May God Help us.She was only trying to explain to you, the suffering of a sinner that does not repent before death. Hell really sound harsh but that is the fact about Hell. Brethren remember there is a hell to Shun and a Heaven to gain. May God Help us.

1 Like

Re: MY VISION OF HELL by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
Is it that you don dey madt or craze dey worry your head? Why are you posting in palindromes repetitions?
Re: MY VISION OF HELL by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 21, 2012
Someone hasn't been taking his prescription medications lately.
Re: MY VISION OF HELL by pastormustwacc: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2012
^^^The best i can come up with on short notice is - grandiose delusions. But that will be an understatement in this scenario.
Re: MY VISION OF HELL by highyo: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2012
Ije004: Someone hasn't been taking his prescription medications lately.
Verysoon you will be the one standing in the public, and preach about the end to people.
I know god will still touch your heart and show you things hidden from you.
I was even worse than you before the lord called me back.
I will not be afraid of telling people about christ and letting them know where they will decend to without christ in them. The problem we are facing in this end time is that, we no longer read the word of god. We only listen to our pastors preaching alone. Many have forgoten the warning given us in mattw 24 about the lukwarm pastors and false pastors. They knew all these things but they will not let you know the truth so that you will not run away from their church
Only way to avoid hell is repenting and accepting christ and obey his word. Out of that, no way out

1 Like

Re: MY VISION OF HELL by highyo: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
Please no matter worst things you said to me, I will accept it base on your knowledge and your understsnding
If you have being reading your bible very well, you will not argue.don't limit your self with what your pastor teach alone.
Remember what christ said in mattw24 abt lukewarm, many has reduse the preaching of the gospel, holyness, endtime, perilious time, coming of christ, etc. What they are after now is miracle and prosperity. Think twice and know we are moving towards the end time
Re: MY VISION OF HELL by Born2beRich1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
highyo:
Verysoon you will be the one standing in the public, and preach about the end to people.
I know god will still touch your heart and show you things hidden from you.
I was even worse than you before the lord called me back.
I will not be afraid of telling people about christ and letting them know where they will decend to without christ in them. The problem we are facing in this end time is that, we no longer read the word of god. We only listen to our pastors preaching alone. Many have forgoten the warning given us in mattw 24 about the lukwarm pastors and false pastors. They knew all these things but they will not let you know the truth so that you will not run away from their church
Only way to avoid hell is repenting and accepting christ and obey his word. Out of that, no way out

Sorry but i noticed that you always write God with small letter g....Why?
Re: MY VISION OF HELL by deebrain(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
You this announcer of hell. Ive been following yr posts-always connecting everything u see to satan and darkness.

God does not invite His own by scaring them. Many are not scared of going to hell(the occults know they are already doomed to hell). He uses the "gospel" GOOD NEWS of His love to people-NOT HIS JUDGEMENT.

It is people like u that think that visions of hell will scare people into accepting God. Whereas, those that know they are doomed for hell become more desperate to do more crime and all to live and enjoy more on earth since they know they dont have a life after they die.

CHANGE!
Re: MY VISION OF HELL by pastormustwacc: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
^^^This is what i told the poster earlier too, in a different way. He is a hell-fire preacher. Shouting hell fire everywhere rather than preaching salvation.
People do not even need to have the knowlege of hell in order to make it to heaven in the first place. Even if people acknowlege that hell fire exists, that knowlege will not save them.

Also, this poster mentioned something somewhere that it is the very people that dont believe in hell are those that find themselves there. On one thread, and i will say that this is totally unscriptural, because nowhere is that supported in the scripture.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year To Members And Friends Of The Rosicrucian Order, Amorc / Which 'religion' God Would Judge The World? / Open Letter To Nicholas Ibekwe : The T. B. Joshua Bribe Saga Another Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.