Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

5 Proven Ways To Become Intelligent, Brilliant And A Genius. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Proven Ways To Become Intelligent, Brilliant And A Genius. (9323 Views)

Who Stole The Coke? Come In If And Only If You're A Genius. / Only A Genius Can Interpret This (photo) / Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Proven Ways To Become Intelligent, Brilliant And A Genius. by Santi222(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2012
I have always been fascinated with the concept of intelligence. What exactly do we consider as intelligent? What is brilliance? Could brilliance be described as the level at which the intelligence in an individual is expressed? Where does genius all fit in? To the question of whether people are born naturally brilliant and intelligence, I'd say there are exceptions to a general rule, when you consider people like Mozart, a musical genius at age 12, and the guy who became a Maths professor at 11. So people, what do you think of all these concepts? What do they mean to you? And mind you, they should not be considered only in an academic setting... They can be expressed in more ways than writing exams. Finally, any proven ways or ideas on how to acquire these qualities?
Re: 5 Proven Ways To Become Intelligent, Brilliant And A Genius. by Ishilove: 8:04am On Nov 20, 2012
Santi222: I have always been fascinated with the concept of intelligence. What exactly do we consider as intelligent? What is brilliance? Could brilliance be described as the level at which the intelligence in an individual is expressed? Where does genius all fit in? To the question of whether people are born naturally brilliant and intelligence, I'd say there are exceptions to a general rule, when you consider people like Mozart, a musical genius at age 12, and the guy who became a Maths professor at 11. So people, what do you think of all these concepts? What do they mean to you? And mind you, they should not be considered only in an academic setting... They can be expressed in more ways than writing exams. Finally, any proven ways or ideas on how to acquire these qualities?
Chop akpu,you go smart by force grin
Re: 5 Proven Ways To Become Intelligent, Brilliant And A Genius. by Santi222(m): 8:59am On Nov 20, 2012
Ishilove:
Chop akpu,you go smart by force grin
fufu tins, abi, Ishi? I no wan gain weight oh. Lols. Me, I smart die...

(1) (Reply)

Social Media And SMS Kill Students' Writing Skills, Says NIPOST / Ambrose Alli University Student Stage Protest Today Against The Vc-elect / Peepping An Unclad Lady Bathing; What Should Be His Punishment???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.