Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,803 members, 7,851,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Surunkutunize My Nokia Contacts! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Surunkutunize My Nokia Contacts! (807 Views)

How Can I Download Whatsapp With My Nokia 5330? / Seriously How Can I Hack My Nokia E5-00 / Why Cant My Nokia C3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surunkutunize My Nokia Contacts! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2008
i need help guys

i need to surunkutunize (lol) ok sorry synchronise the contacts on 3 nokia phones, so that each of the three have exactly the same contacts without losing any contact from any of the phones involved.

just in case i confused myself, here it is in plain english: ensure that each phone has all the numbers available on any of the other phones, errr err, geddit?

i guess it can be done with bluetooth and a laptop; even if na cable, please let someone show me how.

here's the catch: i have 24hrs to do it before i travel or all the phones in the world will be useless to me cry cry (i have to give one out and return the other)

SOMEONE PLS HELP!!!

the models are 6300, 6230i silver and 6230i black. thanks.
Re: Surunkutunize My Nokia Contacts! by DualCore1: 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2008
first option
use a sim card. get all the numbers into a sim. then put the sim in each phone and transfer from sim to phine

second option, using pc suite
goto Contacts, u'll be asked whether to update phone contacts. choose yes. when your contacts show up, copy them and paste in a new folder u've created somewhere. now remove that phone and put one of the other phones u want to sync, open the contacts too, u might be asked again whether to update phone contacts, choose yes. if u don't want those contacts already in the phone, select all and delete, then goto that other folder where u saved the contacts from the first phone, select all, copy and then paste in the contacts of the present phone connected.
this is through cable. i think u can use bluetooth for this, never tried it with bluetooth though.
Re: Surunkutunize My Nokia Contacts! by MrInfo1(m): 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2008
I use bluetooth all the time to 'Surunkutunize My Nokia Contact'

Re: Surunkutunize My Nokia Contacts! by dragnet: 7:19am On Feb 07, 2008
Dual Core said it all

info & ice = same !! I think both of you need to be 'surunkuntized' tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Nokia E 90 / Re: / Blackberry Phones At Unbeatable Prices!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.