Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? (20486 Views)

As A Single, Do You Cook Or Eat Outside? / What's Your Favourite Biscuit? / Picture of Obama Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by slimyem: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2012
I loved it like crazy...
...especially the shortcake...
Memories...!

22 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by salam001(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
Yuck,Never did,Never will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by maclatunji: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
OP, are you kidding? Okin Shortcake had millions of Nigerian kids under its spell for decades (I believe). The round one was just a substitute we grudgingly accepted.

24 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by begwong: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2012
Chei! Doest it still exist?
courier some to me ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by begwong: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
salam001: Yuck,Never did,Never will
no worry,that biscuit senior u.
weren't born when it was in existence.
grin

23 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by vickspider(f): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
Loved it like no other......

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by siddiq202(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2012
my brother like this biscuit as if tomorrow no dey undecided

The one on the left is no more....I like it too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by femmy2010(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2012
Wow, remembering those days.
Are they still in the market?

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by Johnnoah1st: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2012
I knw dere factory in offa, d factory as been shut down so dats y dere product doesn't exist again
Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by Fancier(f): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
Oh Boy i love this biscuit no be small, especially the short cake. Are they still in the market i need cartons of them lol
Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by BishopEniola: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
it was my very best in those days...the short cake in particular... smiley
Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by hustla(m): 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
Chei I want shortcake oo
Used to love it die!
Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by salam001(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
begwong:
grin
who told you so?
Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by oluwas3un(f): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
i luv d shortcake die.okin biscuit was my favourite biscuit back then in those days.
Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
salam001: Yuck,Never did,Never will
You be small pikin.
Gone are the days in the 80's. Crown biscuit forced them out of market
Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by sambussie(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2012
grin i wanna chop am die. *primary sch tins*
I didn't like d circled one sha.
Okin bin sell dt time o! grin
Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by adeshina86: 3:38pm On Nov 20, 2012
yeah i did, pls does any1 knws where i can get okin biscuits?
Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by muyik78(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
Very disshearten, i pass tru the place recently with my whiteman boss,he simply said why wont that happen when our everything is oil, he was looking for fresh milk, throughout the whole of our journey tru swest,he could not find .He turned to me in anger in third day of our tour saying u felt bad about that company dt foldup, why wont it happen when with all these vast greenland u have , all u pple can think of is oil,can oil sustain u and further asked me can ur babies drink oil? i pondered on it for several days. okin is gone,so many will follow until we change our attitude toward agriculture.

9 Likes

Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by babaowo: 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
slimyem: I loved it like crazy...
...especially the shortcake...
Memories...!
... hope this is not your leftover since those days lol

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by lakad4u(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
Chai...I love dis biscuit die,especially the round one,in fact I love ahm pass p**sy
Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by greaterlove(m): 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
waoh, u just took me way back. i was almost addicted to the shortcake in the late eighties.
Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by tundeOjo: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2012
okin short cake ...hmmmm...memories! grin grin
Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by vascey(m): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
I would like to buy their recipe. Okin was the best.
They probably do not know they have an intangible asset in the recipe for that "4 corner" Okin.

Great stuff.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by slimyem: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2012
maclatunji: OP, are you kidding? Okin Shortcake had millions of Nigerian kids under its spell for decades (I believe). The round one was just a substitute we grudgingly accepted.
oh well..
I agree...
I even wished/longed for the shortcake a few days back...
Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by Denlightened(m): 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2012
begwong:
grin
bros,u are very much on point,i havnt heard of it before,so I didnt even bother cracking my brain
Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by Iaz93: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
Okin!!! Yeeee!!! I remember, it was 2 for 5naira then. Chei! D round one
Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
I don't know what is Okin biscuit. . . . sad
Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by wengerjay(m): 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
Okin loba eye!When u talked of buscuits then u talked of Okin.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Or Eat Okin Biscuit?? by chreldb(m): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
I definately remeber the short cake version in early secondary school. As for the round one that looks like Odin biscuit never came across it. Probably I had outgrown the craving for those 2 for 5 naira buiscuits by then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? / Obasanjo Exports Cassava Bread To Tanzania / How Do I Make Soya Bean Powder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.