Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

I Have An Interview In Kano But I Am Afraid, What Can I Do Pls A Advice? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have An Interview In Kano But I Am Afraid, What Can I Do Pls A Advice? (844 Views)

A Advice Is Needed! / He Missed An Interview Because……. / Dangote Interview In Lagos, poorly Coordinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have An Interview In Kano But I Am Afraid, What Can I Do Pls A Advice? by sirkaybaba55: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
Hello fellow nairalanders, i got an interview invitation from one of the most popular bag company in Kano (northern bag manufacturing company limited)makers of bagco super sacks, i know that its a conglomerate company,the selection test comes up this Thursday 22nd and successful candidates will do oral interview on 23rd that's on Friday,i was shortlisted for the post of mechanical supervisors,i reside in Lagos with my family i have never been to Kano before and i don't know anybody over there, my fear of BOKO HARRAM is making me to be afraid of travel ling there more-so what if one is not successful in the selection test that means such candidate wastes his money and time traveling down to Kano,don't you guys think its a big risk? more so i don't know if there is going to be any compensation from the company after the interview for those that came from far place,what do you advice i do?for i intends to leave tomorrow nite but i need advice, does anyone in the house knows how much they pay for there engineers in management position?find attached copy of the invitation letter

Re: I Have An Interview In Kano But I Am Afraid, What Can I Do Pls A Advice? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
If you are truly looking for a job, you don't need any advice to gather your luggage to Kano. It is true Boko boys strike every now and then but people are still residing in Kano.
Re: I Have An Interview In Kano But I Am Afraid, What Can I Do Pls A Advice? by Alamutatalo: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
@Sirkaybaba55
What time is the test?I will suggest you take a flight thursday morg,do your test and leave kano immediately for maybe abuja to pass the night and await a call up for ur interview if you can aford it.No harm in being too careful,the money won't be a waste especially if you get the job.I know how you must feel with all the news coming frm that side.
All the best.
Re: I Have An Interview In Kano But I Am Afraid, What Can I Do Pls A Advice? by kuljay: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
If u r sure of passing d test I advice u travel by nite as u hv planed. Der is relative peace n calm now in Kano. I jst left d town last month n u knw d BH had nt strike 4 a while now in Kano so u ball is in ur court!
Re: I Have An Interview In Kano But I Am Afraid, What Can I Do Pls A Advice? by BE811APP: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
Alamutatalo: @Sirkaybaba55
What time is the test?I will suggest you take a flight thursday morg,do your test and leave kano immediately for maybe abuja to pass the night and await a call up for ur interview if you can aford it.No harm in being too careful,the money won't be a waste especially if you get the job.I know how you must feel with all the news coming frm that side.
All the best.

Are 9ja flights dat reliable with tym..
If u are advising him to go 2 abj..wen d intavw is d nxt day? Will he be travelling 4rm Abj 2 kano everyday wen he gets d job
Bin on d road will kill u self b4 u knw it...

Its not all parts of Kano dat are bad...
Its an industrious town jst like Kaduna..
Make up ur Mind..pass ur test..and get Employed!!!!
Lots of Christains are still in Kano...
So Relax!!!!! And Good luck...
Cheers!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Money Agent Needed Nationwide, Get Yourself Employed Today / AIM Global Nigeria / Did You Need A Nanny Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.