Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

A Advice Is Needed! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Advice Is Needed! (538 Views)

Ur Advice Is Needed / Please Advice Is This Job Or Poverty!!!!!!!!! / Your Advice Is Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Advice Is Needed! by preciouswize(m): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2015
My name is precious! I work as an attendant in a filling station. This evenning my Boss just came in and i open the gate for him, firstly i greeted him. Den few minute letter he called m into his office and started asking me some strange question! Like when did i start to work here as an attendant, though he does not live with us in the company, and he normally come in few time. my reply was almost a year, he say to me that from tomorrow else fort i am now d new manager of this company. I was surprise! My big fear is that iam still 20yrs of age, I my too young for this offer? And secondly i don't have any idea in manager work. He will sack m if i refused diz offer, my questions is that should i take this offer? A very candid advice is needed.
Re: A Advice Is Needed! by Ojosiky(m): 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Please do take the offer,is a good promotion,since you have little idea on how petrol is been sold,manger is all about managing the affair of a an organisation,for example in ur situation all you need to knw is to record how litres of petrol sent to the station,how many litre was sold,keeping financial. Record of all activities e.t.c,
Re: A Advice Is Needed! by IsaacBuchi(m): 2:48am On Aug 20, 2015
Take it that he sees certain potential in you and hence you need to believe in urself and make the perception a reality.

First I'll suggest that you meet him and talk. Explain to him that you feel unqualified for this post because of many factors but you will be pleased if he can coach you in some important roles/duty required of you in this new position.

Second consider this role as a vital opportunity to grow. A role that would effectively increase your skills and your business network, which is something you would be greatful for later years in life.

Now I don't understand what you mean by he would sack you if you don't pick the offer. Why would he sack you?

(1) (Reply)

Gnld, Scam Or Real / Jobs In Kano State For Hausa To English Translators At Equal Access Nigeria (EA) / N. C.e Holders And Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.