Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,660 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. (4723 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Mybluepay Opencart Payment Gateway Plugin / Eyowo And Cashenvoy Woocommerce Payment Plugin Developed. / Hurray!! I Just Developed Eyowo Woocommerce Payment Plugin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by winexviv: 12:07am On Dec 22, 2013
Lol. Free that guy joor. Bring 20k let me help you get that done.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by coderXO(m): 6:54am On Dec 23, 2013
If you know the hoops you need to jump through to get GTPay approved you will understand.

It is one thing to have a GTPay integrated. It is another matter for them to approve you because of their "log this / log that" requirements.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by winexviv: 7:01am On Dec 23, 2013
coderXO: If you know the hoops you need to jump through to get GTPay approved you will understand.

It is one thing to have a GTPay integrated. It is another matter for them to approve you because of their "log this / log that" requirements.

Bros i understand it very well. Here are few of my approved websites i completely integrated GTPay www.nolays.com , www.bellevistaworld.com , www.latushng.com , www.siodleathers.com . Kindly visit them and see that all has been approved. So 20k is a perfect fee for any of those integration. Thank you.
Re: Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. by omoba4real: 1:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Please can you build one for abantecart?
winexviv:
For over a week, i have been building GTPay opencart payment plugin. It has not been easy but finally i got it working. I just finished it now, but Interswitch have to approve the website for it to go live. You can try to checkout in this url www.bellevistaworld.com to see what i just built. Anyway, when its completely live i might be making it open for opencart users in Nairaland to download and use.

Before i started this project, i searched almost everywhere on the internet but no way out. Thank God i made it!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 7 Upcoming Bloggers From Nigeria / Designing A Website Using Coreldraw Application Package / Create A Site Like Nairaland.com, , Facebook.com |earn Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.