Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Prophet T.B Joshua Words On Private Jet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T.B Joshua Words On Private Jet (4109 Views)

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet T.B Joshua Words On Private Jet by tip999: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
When are you going to buy your own jet?
When I say I don’t have cash…(laughs); when I say I don’t have money, cash like this, where would I get money for plane? But I want to tell you something: there is nothing bad having a private jet. But the only condition I can have it, if God says I would have it, is for people to give me. And when you give me, you should also be ready to pay landing fee because I don’t know how I would get it. But I want to tell you that if ministers of God have it, there is nothing bad about that. It aids the gospel. I tell you that our fathers that have it, there is nothing bad about that. The way and manner God executes His plans in our lives differs. Some ministers, God says: ‘You, you would not have a private jet, I would send people to give you.’ While some, God says: ‘You, buy it, with your money.’

I am not supporting those who are criticising the ownership of jets by men of God. It is true that there is difficulty in the society, there is poverty everywhere, but trial is the soil in which true ministers of God flourish. But I am not criticising because the way and manner God executes His plan in our lives differs. But as for me, I know, that even every car I have there, there is no single one I used my money to buy. Since I started this ministry, there is never a day I have been able to gather money. If I have one dollar, one responsibility is there to take the dollar. If I have 20 dollars today, 200 people are waiting to take the 20 dollars. It’s like having these things attract responsibility. I even say I don’t want money because money brings responsibility.
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Words On Private Jet by Caseless: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
Toh.....munjika fasto!
Re: Prophet T.B Joshua Words On Private Jet by aminho(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
fact

(1) (Reply)

If You MISS Heaven,you'll Cry! / Why I Don't Believe Everything I Read In The Bible. / Fornication And Gay Sex Which One Is Ok.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.