Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Honeywell Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Honeywell Interview (4396 Views)

Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme 2014 / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment. (HEP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honeywell Interview by shnider: 4:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
Good day
please I need information about honeywell interview format. Anyone with useful insight regarding the subject should please assist. God bless you
Re: Honeywell Interview by seunban: 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2012
Pls..r u saying u have been contacted after the test on the 31st of Oct? I have not had from them either fail or pass...
Re: Honeywell Interview by Kewt: 5:50am On Nov 21, 2012
shnider: Good day
please I need information about honeywell interview format. Anyone with useful insight regarding the subject should please assist. God bless you

Same here too. I also the test organised by dragnet in Abuja but haven't heard from them either.

@Op, was it the 31st Oct test you took? If yes, when were u contacted and when is the interview? What position did you apply for? To adequately answer your question, it depends on what you applied for.. Is it graduate enrty level or experienced hire?

Goodluck as you provide the answers so that we can know how to help you!
Re: Honeywell Interview by idowuh98(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2012
Read and digest your c.v, luk for info about the company and some little little things related to the position. Good luck
Re: Honeywell Interview by shnider: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
@kewt yes it was the October 31st test. Wrote mine in lagos and was mailed on the 8th of November for an interview on the 15th which I have done and we were all told to stay put for another stage. The first stage was basically the conventional type of interview questions and was with four of their executives including the HRM. I don't know how the subsequent stage might look like but am just reading wide. I really need any form of insight to direct my attention.
@idowu98 thanks for the input. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Interview by shnider: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
@kewt I applied for trainee miller position. Guess they are calling in batches.
Re: Honeywell Interview by nurus: 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2012
Pls I need info.I applied for the post of sales officer and what to know if they have called people for this post.Thank You.
Re: Honeywell Interview by fagin1982(m): 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2012
I got an Invitation today for Interview with Honeywell..I applied for the position of a Bakery Rep..Anyone for same position , we can rub minds together..any help on interview tips I ll gladly appreciate
Re: Honeywell Interview by shnider: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
I met some people for bakery position when I did mine. The first we were required to do is to fill out a comprehensive form about ourselves, educational background from primary school, work history, and so on. Its a very long but simple form to fill but the only challenging question was to state in about hundred words why you feel you are best suited for the job or the best candidate for the job.... Something like that. Youl be required to fillout the form with celerity after which you get called in for the interview. I applied for trainee miller so I don't know how yours going to be... But the first stage I guess was same for everyone which is the common int questions.... Tell us about urself, achievements, and then the panel starts asking you questions based on what you filled out in the form... I was about the fifth person to go in and in all each person took an average of twenty minutes..... They notified us there will be a second stage. I made a mistake by not taking someones contact so do well by asking around who is waiting for your position and get a number so you can liase with urselves... In all just be confident and maintain good body language and compusure. Youl be fine.

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Interview by fagin1982(m): 7:07am On Nov 25, 2012
@Shnider thanks a lot for you info..I really appreciate .Pls for the bakery position , do you know if they wr asked to do any demonstration on Baking..or just the normal questions..

Thanks once more

1 Like

Re: Honeywell Interview by shnider: 7:39am On Nov 25, 2012
Well that I wouldn't know of. The interview was carried out in an office that seemed to be their conference room, so if you mean practical demonstration then I doubt they did that. It was really more of oral interview and documentation as well. Ensure whatever you fill in the form, you can defend and take note of certain details about your resume, infact read your resume very well because they also asked questions from there. In all be very confident
Re: Honeywell Interview by fagin1982(m): 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
Thanks Snider ..i appreciate ,your info helped.I have been interviewed on Tuesday,it was more of a chat , a lively one.they were too good .I feel the interview is more of a formality .The same form we wr asked to fill was almost the same form i filled when i got a job with one of the banks, I feel the interview was just to meet you as a person , and do the documentation , maybe call us back for resumption later

I was not asked too much question
Was asked to recite my CV...an after that was asked to pick up my transport fare down stairs
Re: Honeywell Interview by shnider: 5:28am On Dec 01, 2012
Alright fagin that's good to hear. Hope you got a contact frm sumbody in ur position u cn call to know what's up from timE to time? Am still tryn to get a trainee miiller person oh who has bin interviewed to keep me posted
Re: Honeywell Interview by fagin1982(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
Aiit , still let us know when they call you ..All the best
Re: Honeywell Interview by slemdogg: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
Guys please for those who applied for Logistics officer,have anyone been interviewed? What's the latest regarding logistics officers position?
Re: Honeywell Interview by syljacobs(m): 6:48am On Dec 03, 2012
Please as any been contacted for d position of senior sales/sales representative...... Please any update on that house, make we know our faith. Cos it is over a month now . Thanks
Re: Honeywell Interview by donjohn4(m): 5:46am On Dec 06, 2012
For the interview I did mine on the 28 of Nov. The interview was more of technical questions and from CV. After wich I wrote an exam on bakery. Plz have anyone been contacted after the interview?
I need an update plz.
Re: Honeywell Interview by fagin1982(m): 5:48am On Dec 07, 2012
@JohnDon I did mine on 27th ,same on Bakery Rep..wasn't asked to write any exam ...are u on BB u can add me 29E27931 or obinaabana@yahoo.com..let's rub mind
Re: Honeywell Interview by Nnabugwu8590: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
fagin1982: Aiit , still let us know when they call you ..All the best
i applied for the position of trainee miller and i haven't heard from them for test talk more of interview. Does it meam that some cvs were screened out or what. Please if there is anyone that knows better let him/her feed me with information. My mail is nnabugwu8590@yahoo.com. A response to this will be highly appreciated
Re: Honeywell Interview by Motyie: 6:43am On Dec 12, 2012
Hello everyone, I am new on nairaland, please I am also expecting a mail or text from honeywell for interview. I applied for trainee miller. Anyone who has been contacted should please tell us what its like. Thanks.
Re: Honeywell Interview by dantti2006(m): 12:13am On Dec 17, 2012
Please any1 has any idea how much honeywell pays their graduate recruits
Re: Honeywell Interview by fagin1982(m): 5:41am On Jan 04, 2013
donjohn4: For the interview I did mine on the 28 of Nov. The interview was more of technical questions and from CV. After wich I wrote an exam on bakery. Plz have anyone been contacted after the interview?
I need an update plz.

Please re-add me again on BBM ,lost it
Re: Honeywell Interview by Izontubo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
fagin1982:

Please re-add me again on BBM ,lost it
please I need more on the interview
Re: Honeywell Interview by jasonex4(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2021
Hello guys, dunno if this thread is still active...

But if it is, i would like to ask, if anyone has any idea how their recent interviews for trainee millers have been like (i have an interview with them on Friday) and also any idea about the Sala expectations.

Thanks
Re: Honeywell Interview by baysan(m): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2021
jasonex4:
Hello guys, dunno if this thread is still active...

But if it is, i would like to ask, if anyone has any idea how their recent interviews for trainee millers have been like (i have an interview with them on Friday) and also any idea about the Sala expectations.

Thanks

Please how did you apply
Re: Honeywell Interview by jasonex4(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2021
baysan:

Please how did you apply

There was an advert middle of last month
Re: Honeywell Interview by bigtimemugu(m): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2021
I also applied for trainee miller, but i have not heard from them, please when were u contacted, is it Sms or mail .
Re: Honeywell Interview by jasonex4(m): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
bigtimemugu:
I also applied for trainee miller, but i have not heard from them, please when were u contacted, is it Sms or mail .

Mail
Re: Honeywell Interview by temilade01: 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
jasonex4:

Mail

Hello, how was the interview and have you been offered the job?
Re: Honeywell Interview by jasonex4(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
temilade01:

Hello, how was the interview and have you been offered the job?

The interview went well from my end but no offer yet.... Still waiting for feedback from them... hopefully next week sha... fingers crossed...
Re: Honeywell Interview by temilade01: 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
jasonex4:

The interview went well from my end but no offer yet.... Still waiting for feedback from them... hopefully next week sha... fingers crossed...

I also did the interview, still waiting for a response.
Was told we would get a response if we qualified for the next round or not.
They said there would still be another interview.
Re: Honeywell Interview by jasonex4(m): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
temilade01:

I also did the interview, still waiting for a response.
Was told we would get a response if we qualified for the next round or not.
They said there would still be another interview.

When was your date?? Mine was 08th...and i was the 2nd person on that day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waiting to resume in WAPIC Insurance Plc / PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB / Please How Do I Get To Mushin From Ajah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.