Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB (4379 Views)

Thank You Lord!!!!i Got A New Job But I Have Accommodation Wahala. / Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through Jiji? / I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2015
Last week,I created a post on vacancy/job section on nairaland tittled"PLEASE HELP A BROTHER" where I made a plea for a job.In the content of the topic,I made mention that I have impregnated my girllfriend who happened to be in ND2 now and I said the thought of abortion first came to my mind but we had to put the idea aside because we believe by so doing,we will commit murder. Some comments on the thread were not even encouraging.Some said a condom of #50 would have saved me from the dillema I find myself because I am jobless(just finished national youth service on october 15th).Some accused me of committing fornication which I know I actually committed.A guy said that I should look for a burna boy track"yawa dey" and listen to it several time.Somebody even abused me that despite that he had B.eng,he doesn't mess around his girlfriend let alone me with HND.Some people advised me indirectly to abort the baby and further my education.That same week,I got three offers.One from a nairalander here.One from a friend and the last one from my former company where I worked for four years after my ND after I called my former boss to explain the predicament I found myself.To God be the glory,I left osun state for lagos state yesterday(20th November) to meet my former boss.To my surprise,I was given a job of a manager.No form of test or an interview was conducted for me and I was asked to resume on tuesday(24th November) as a trainee manager having worked in the account department for 4 years.To cap it all,i was told to apply for a balance of my pension contribution which i contributed between the four years i was with the company before i resigned(employer and employee contribution).I was told they will pay me the balance since my contribution then was not up to a million naira(i think that is the new pension act).Definitely,i will be paid up to 1/8 of a million naira.I pray for those reading this,before this year runs to an end,God almighty in his infinite mercies will grant you divine connection in Jesus name.I dedicate my new job to my baby in the womb!!!

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by orlaryhincah(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2015
Amen. God bless u.
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Zambux(f): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2015
Congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by cdizz(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2015
Hmm!
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2015
Unlike many righteous graduates, you stood out.

You were very proactive with your job search!

Respect wink

4 Likes

Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:21am On Nov 21, 2015
Congrat OP.
BTW.....
On behalf of Seun (C.E.O. Nairaland), Mods, Super mods, I hereby name your unborn pikin as OYUNSUMIBARE.

Cc: Lalasticlala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Merlissa(f): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2015
Congratulations and Goodluck!!
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by stonecoldcafe: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2015
Adewunmi84:
Last week,I created a post on vacancy/job section on nairaland tiitled"PLEASE HELP A BROTHER" where I made a plea for a job.In the content of the topic,I made mention that I have impregnated my girllfriend who happened to be in ND2 now and I said the thought of abortion first came to my mind but we had to put the idea aside because we believe by so doing,we will commit murder. Some comments on the thread were not even encouraging.Some said a condom of #50 would have saved me from the dillema I find myself because I am jobless(just finished national youth service on october 15th).Some accused me of committing fornication which I know I actually committed.A guy said that I should look for a burna boy track"yawa dey" and listen to it several time.Somebody even abused me that despite that he had B.eng,he doesn't mess around his girlfriend let alone me with HND.Some people advised me indirectly to abort the baby and further my education.That same week,I got three offers.One from a nairalander here.One from a friendand the last one from my former company where I worked for four years after my ND after I called my former boss to explain the predicament I found myself.To God be the glory,I left osun state for lagos state yesterday(20th November) to meet my former boss.To my surprise,I was given a job of a manager in UACN PLC( I don't want to mention the subsidiary).No form of test or an interview was conducted for me and I was asked to resume on tuesday(24th November) as a trainee manager having worked in the account department between 2007 and 2011.To cap it all,i was told to apply for a balance of my pension contribution which i contributed between the four years i was with the company before i resigned(employer and employee contribution).I was told they will pay me the balance since my contribution then was not up to a million naira(i think that is the new pension act).Definitely,i will be paid up to 1/8 of a million naira.I pray for those reading this,before this year runs to an end,God almighty in his infinite mercies will grant you divine connection in Jesus name.I dedicate my new job to my baby in the womb!!!

Happy for you. Big congrats. That your unborn child is a harbinger of joy. Please treat the mum well and marry her sharply to seal this blessing. Good luck in your new job.

11 Likes

Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by SirLegal(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2015
Good for you Mate. KUDOS
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Wealthyone: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Congrat OP.
BTW.....
On behalf of Seun (C.E.O. Nairaland), Mods, Super mods, I here name your unborn pikin as OWOLABI or OYUNSUMIBARE.

cheesy cheesy Oyunsunmibare biiti bawo? Haba!

1 Like

Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2015
Wealthyone:

cheesy cheesy Oyunsunmibare biiti bawo? Haba!
It was d pregnancy that prompted him to solicit for job frm NLders, frnds n his former boss. if not he will stil be jobless
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by tunnyl(m): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2015
Congratulations on your success. cool
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

It was d pregnancy that prompted him to solicit for job frm NLders, frnds n his former boss. if not he will stil be jobless
a dey tel u bro....because I am contented wt d little money I am making from online registration in my former school.at least a dey chop daily.but d pregnancy really gave me sleepless nights and head-aches which later changed my orientation on how to get a job as fast as possible.

2 Likes

Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by sevantex(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2015
Congrats bro. Wishin ur woman safe delivery also. More blessings for u!
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by agarawu23(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2015
CoƱgrat BRo

Make other jobless graduate sit down here dey wait 5k per month from federal govt.

When you become useless, you will realize Nigeria govt don't gv a damn about u.

3 Likes

Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by sgbenro21(m): 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
Amen and Congrats
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by ksstroud: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
Congratulations
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by iffydave: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Congrats.....
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by trebron(m): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
Congrats.
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by yomalex(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Congrats
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by dreamworld: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Nice one
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by scampy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Congrat OP.
BTW.....
On behalf of Seun (C.E.O. Nairaland), Mods, Super mods, I hereby name your unborn pikin as OYUNSUMIBARE.

Cc: Lalasticlala

lwmdie @OYUNSUMIBARE.

Op congrats
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
Loooolz

Congrats op
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by eghuan1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
I thank God for you
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by samhapy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
Congrat Bro....happy for you...
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by femidejulius(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
It is good my brother that you got a job.

Emmm.. I just remembered I should be a (temporary) pastor for the next six months. Don't steal from God. Your six months tithe should be donated to my ministry so you can receive even greater blessings. Thats the secret of "Unlocking Unlimited God Blessings" cheesycheesycheesy

Mail me ASAP for my bank account details. If u will be too busy at work, a deputy pastor can be coming for the cheque.
May you remain blessed and my your testimony b permanent. I also wish your unborn baby a happy Christmas in advance in the womb. Stop fornication and go and sin no more.

Yours,
Chop Make I Chop Pastor

1 Like

Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Perpetual459: 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
congratulations
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Frankaka8(m): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
Amen
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by jerome263: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Adewunmi84:
Last week,I created a post on vacancy/job section on nairaland tiitled"PLEASE HELP A BROTHER" where I made a plea for a job.In the content of the topic,I made mention that I have impregnated my girllfriend who happened to be in ND2 now and I said the thought of abortion first came to my mind but we had to put the idea aside because we believe by so doing,we will commit murder. Some comments on the thread were not even encouraging.Some said a condom of #50 would have saved me from the dillema I find myself because I am jobless(just finished national youth service on october 15th).Some accused me of committing fornication which I know I actually committed.A guy said that I should look for a burna boy track"yawa dey" and listen to it several time.Somebody even abused me that despite that he had B.eng,he doesn't mess around his girlfriend let alone me with HND.Some people advised me indirectly to abort the baby and further my education.That same week,I got three offers.One from a nairalander here.One from a friendand the last one from my former company where I worked for four years after my ND after I called my former boss to explain the predicament I found myself.To God be the glory,I left osun state for lagos state yesterday(20th November) to meet my former boss.To my surprise,I was given a job of a manager in UACN PLC( I don't want to mention the subsidiary).No form of test or an interview was conducted for me and I was asked to resume on tuesday(24th November) as a trainee manager having worked in the account department between 2007 and 2011.To cap it all,i was told to apply for a balance of my pension contribution which i contributed between the four years i was with the company before i resigned(employer and employee contribution).I was told they will pay me the balance since my contribution then was not up to a million naira(i think that is the new pension act).Definitely,i will be paid up to 1/8 of a million naira.I pray for those reading this,before this year runs to an end,God almighty in his infinite mercies will grant you divine connection in Jesus name.I dedicate my new job to my baby in the womb!!!
AMEN....THE GOD THAT DID IT FOR YOU WILL DO IT FOR ME ASWELL.. B4 THE YEAR RUNS OUT..IN JEAUS NAME AMEN...

2 Likes

Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by ambassadorgozie(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
Congrats
Getting jealos
Oluwa pls reason my mata dis month
Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by brize(m): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
femidejulius:
It is good my brother that you got a job.

Emmm.. I just remembered I should be a (temporary) pastor for the next six months. Don't steal from God. Your six months tithe should be donated to my ministry so you can receive even greater blessings. Thats the secret of "Unlocking Unlimited God Blessings" cheesycheesycheesy

Mail me ASAP for my bank account details. If u will be too busy at work, a deputy pastor can be coming for the cheque.
May you remain blessed and my your testimony b permanent. I also wish your unborn baby a happy Christmas in advance in the womb. Stop fornication and go and sin no more.

Yours,
Chop Make I Chop Pastor
how can i join your ministry as a pastor?? I wan to be chopping too

1 Like

Re: PRAISE THE LORD!I HAVE GOTTEN A JOB by Goddys(m): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
The God that did it for u will surely do I for me if indeed He is a righteous God..I tap into your blessing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interview, ZUKEM GLOBAL Services / Npower Duration Changed / Camera Capture My Neighbor Piping At Me In The Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.