Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Introducing Feferity Ushers: Professional, Poise And With The Right Class. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Introducing Feferity Ushers: Professional, Poise And With The Right Class. (5567 Views)

Get That Dream Job And Promotion (POISE) / Do U Need Ushers For Your Occasions And Event? / CITY USHERS REGISTERATION. I need 15 cream shappy chics for a job call me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Feferity Ushers: Professional, Poise And With The Right Class. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
hello
This is introducing Feferity Ushers. These are set of ladies and guys that have been trained to manage the guests at your events. They don't joke around and are armed with the experience and professionalism that comes with the job. For your next event, contact me on 08135486347 or taheebah2@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Introducing Feferity Ushers: Professional, Poise And With The Right Class. by Rocktation(f): 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
Hmmn. I wonder what kind of ushers wait on people, dressed in iro and buba. Na you sabi sha..
Meanwhile, this thread belongs in the section for adverts. In case you forget and feel like posting any ad in this event section again, please refer to this post. Ese.
Re: Introducing Feferity Ushers: Professional, Poise And With The Right Class. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
@rocktation: What we offer is solely dependent on what the client wants And the bride/client in that paticular pix wanted ladies and guys just to meet and greet and be pleasant and as it was, she enjoyed herself and the service we provided. We have packaGes for client specifications, my dear, we have had a client that wanted ushers in bikinni and it was a beach birthday party for a 21 year old lady. And if the moderator thought it should be moved, it would be. so, events and ushers don't go? Thanks though.

Re: Introducing Feferity Ushers: Professional, Poise And With The Right Class. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
oh and our ushers are not waiters neither are they servers. we havd lost the professionalism in this job. its an insult for usher to wait upon anyone. if you want servers/ ushers, feferity is not who you want to contact. if you want tge class, the chatm, the swag to wow your guests, then its us. we make sure the servers and guests behave. ours is a differeng kind entirely. we have had an instance where our ushers stood in for the brudal train. why, because our brand and our package isnt like anh. other. we do ethnic,themed, beach, corporate, tomboy, name it. you dream it, we are it.

Re: Introducing Feferity Ushers: Professional, Poise And With The Right Class. by Rocktation(f): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2012
You misunderstand. The Events section only accommodates discussions about ushers, devoid of advertisements, as a special board (the one this thread is presently on) exists, that serves that purpose.

I hope you did not take offense to my comment any way, as that was intended to implore you to help in making my job (moderating the Events section) easier, and also evade the supposed trauma of getting a ban over something, you might not be aware of.

Oh, and your Ushers are cute indeed. smiley Well done.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Feferity Ushers: Professional, Poise And With The Right Class. by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 22, 2012
[quote author=Rocktation]You misunderstand. The Events section only accommodates discussions about ushers, devoid of advertisements, as a special board (the one this thread is presently on) exists, that serves that purpose.

I hope you did not take offense of my comment any way, as that was intended to implore you to help in making my job (moderating the Events section) easier, and also evade the supposed trauma of getting a ban over something, you might not be aware of.

Oh, and your Ushers are cute indeed. smiley Well done.[/quote)

Thanks. So, just making sure we treat this with professionalism.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Best Painter / What To Do To Start Earning N75,000 -- N300,000+ Naira Into Your Bank Account. / Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria Daily:Starting With N1500 Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.