Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

What To Do To Start Earning N75,000 -- N300,000+ Naira Into Your Bank Account. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / What To Do To Start Earning N75,000 -- N300,000+ Naira Into Your Bank Account. (5562 Views)

N10,000 / N300,000 / N1.5 Million / N2.5 Million Grants & Loans From Ngn1000.com / How To Start Earning Between #20,000 -#70,000 Monthly With Your Facebook Account / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do To Start Earning N75,000 -- N300,000+ Naira Into Your Bank Account. by ojuola1(f): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2013
I believe that after reading the free guide, you now have a better understanding of how you can now use your computer skills to earn money legitimately working for companies. If you have not yet done so I suggest that you do so immediately, but if you have already registered with some of the companies in this free guide then how are you doing with freelance writing, paid surveys and telecommuting jobs?

I hope you are receiving many invitations but… You should know that joining only 2-7 companies isn’t enough to receive daily freelance writing, telecommuting and surveys jobs.The best way to make sure that you have a steady flow of work to do continuously is to register with more companies that will send you jobs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Registration with these companies is free of charge some of them will even pay you between $5 -- $50 as bonus to register with them.

The truth is that as long as you have Internet access and you are willing to work, you will never lack jobs to do or cash to spend again. The Internet is full of inexhaustible opportunities waiting to be mined, and capitalized upon to make unending stream of cash for you and everybody else.

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE MONEY AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN WORKING ONLINE FOR FOREIGN COMPANIES THEN you should register for our Online job training:

Contact us to register by email: admin@

This will help you fast track and speed up your process of making money and at the same time show you the step by step process of earning $500 -- $2000+U.S dollars into your bank account soonest. One of the most difficult part of getting paid working online is finding an extensive database of legitimate companies out of all the scams floating around on the internet. From experience 80% or more of the opportunities you will find are scam companies trying to sell you something or bombarding your email with Spam mails.

In order to speed up your process of earning money, I have filtered out all the scam companies from the legitimate paying ones by providing you with direct access to these companies. In our training, I will lead you step by step to make money online without worrying about scams and investing very little or no money from your pocket before getting jobs online.
Re: What To Do To Start Earning N75,000 -- N300,000+ Naira Into Your Bank Account. by ojuola1(f): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2013
Market research/ paid survey jobs:
These include the following:
Online paid surveys
Focus group discussions/ survey
Movie previewing survey
Get paid to read/ process e-mails
Mystery shopping surveys
Get paid to test products
Get paid to browse/ surf the web e.tc.
Freelance writing/ online journalism jobs

Blog writing jobs
Editing and proof reading jobs
Products/ service review jobs
Academic writing jobs
Book / script writing jobs
Poem writing jobs

Sport writing jobs
Copy writing jobs
Content writing jobs
Entertainment writing jobs
Business writing jobs

Travel/ tourism writing jobs e.tc.
Freelance telecommuting jobs
Online data entry/ secretarial jobs
Translation jobs
Online tutorial and teaching jobs

Online typing jobs
Online transcription/ coding jobs
Online customer service jobs
Virtual assistants jobs
Online administrative jobs

Web-design jobs
Graphic design/ illustration jobs
Flash, 3D,4D and animation jobs
Freelance architecture jobs
Freelance photography jobs
Freelance computer programing (games and software development) jobs
Re: What To Do To Start Earning N75,000 -- N300,000+ Naira Into Your Bank Account. by ojuola1(f): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2013
Specifically you will learn and have access to the following in the different sections:

In the paid survey, email processing and product testing section:

You will get access to over six hundred companies that will pay you to work for them for example,
Business influencers – will pay you $10 bonus for registering with them, they will also pay you $1 -$200 for completing surveys and focus group.

Mommy Talks – will pay you $5 bonus for registration and $1-$100 dollars for completing surveys.

Technology Facts- will pay you $10 -$50 for online surveys.

Games Surveys- will pay you $5 bonus for registration and $1-$100 for filling surveys.

Inbox Dollars, Send Earnings, Spider Metrix,Microsoft games panel, SONY, Columbia Records research,HP Computers, Toshiba and so many other companies I will not be able to mention here but you can find in the internet jobs guide – will pay you $5-$10 bonus for registering with them and between $1- $200 dollars for competing survey and other tasks, some companies like HP computers can even give you a free laptop or printer as bonus for taking part in their market research program.

Also we will tell you how you can get the following software and resource materials as to assist you in your online job quest.

Access to different I.P(internet protocol) changing software (worth more than $250) for free, that will enable you to convert your Nigerian I.P to a U.S - I.P (New York, Chicago, California, Florida, Texas, New Jersey e.tc) so that you can have access to high paying U.S, Canadian and European companies and increase your earnings (please note that you can also use this I.P even in a cyber café to change your computer I.P without detection/ restriction.

Access to how you can successfully open, verify, fund and withdraw cash from your paypal account (most companies make use of www.paypal.com to pay their workers) into your Nigerian bank account.

Access to how you can open a U.S bank account, from anywhere in the world, which will enable you to receive money from U.S employers, companies or your friends and relatives in the U.S.A.

How to use this U.S bank account to verify and withdraw cash from your PayPal account.

Access to how to get a U.S telephone number that can be configured to ring on your local/ home country network such as MTN, ZAIN, GLO, VISAFONE, etc.

How to get a virtual U.S mailing address that you can use for your online transactions and businesses.

How to access free proxy U.S address, zip code and telephone numbers for your online transactions.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Start Earning N75,000 -- N300,000+ Naira Into Your Bank Account. by rextronics(m): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
How much does this cost and when do we start?

ojuola1: Specifically you will learn and have access to the following in the different sections:

In the paid survey, email processing and product testing section:

You will get access to over six hundred companies that will pay you to work for them for example,
Business influencers – will pay you $10 bonus for registering with them, they will also pay you $1 -$200 for completing surveys and focus group.

Mommy Talks – will pay you $5 bonus for registration and $1-$100 dollars for completing surveys.

Technology Facts- will pay you $10 -$50 for online surveys.

Games Surveys- will pay you $5 bonus for registration and $1-$100 for filling surveys.

Inbox Dollars, Send Earnings, Spider Metrix,Microsoft games panel, SONY, Columbia Records research,HP Computers, Toshiba and so many other companies I will not be able to mention here but you can find in the internet jobs guide – will pay you $5-$10 bonus for registering with them and between $1- $200 dollars for competing survey and other tasks, some companies like HP computers can even give you a free laptop or printer as bonus for taking part in their market research program.

Also we will tell you how you can get the following software and resource materials as to assist you in your online job quest.

Access to different I.P(internet protocol) changing software (worth more than $250) for free, that will enable you to convert your Nigerian I.P to a U.S - I.P (New York, Chicago, California, Florida, Texas, New Jersey e.tc) so that you can have access to high paying U.S, Canadian and European companies and increase your earnings (please note that you can also use this I.P even in a cyber café to change your computer I.P without detection/ restriction.

Access to how you can successfully open, verify, fund and withdraw cash from your paypal account (most companies make use of www.paypal.com to pay their workers) into your Nigerian bank account.

Access to how you can open a U.S bank account, from anywhere in the world, which will enable you to receive money from U.S employers, companies or your friends and relatives in the U.S.A.

How to use this U.S bank account to verify and withdraw cash from your PayPal account.

Access to how to get a U.S telephone number that can be configured to ring on your local/ home country network such as MTN, ZAIN, GLO, VISAFONE, etc.

How to get a virtual U.S mailing address that you can use for your online transactions and businesses.

How to access free proxy U.S address, zip code and telephone numbers for your online transactions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Smile To The Bank Every Week.........invest In Granite Truck Business!!! / Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? / Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria Daily:Starting With N1500 Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.