Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

A 44yrs Old Spanish Lady Wants To Sell Her Bodyparts To Rise Money For Houserent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A 44yrs Old Spanish Lady Wants To Sell Her Bodyparts To Rise Money For Houserent (656 Views)

Buy Original Floor And Wall Tiles(spanish Tiles) / Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis / Affordable Deal On England WC,spanish,italy Tiles,..FREE DELIVERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 44yrs Old Spanish Lady Wants To Sell Her Bodyparts To Rise Money For Houserent by Bryan12(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
A spanish woman recently wants to sell her bodyparts in order to raise money for house rent
Re: A 44yrs Old Spanish Lady Wants To Sell Her Bodyparts To Rise Money For Houserent by Bryan12(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
It was gathered recently that a middle aged spanish lady wants to sell somes her body parts,so that she can raise money for her house rent after being threatened by the houseowner to evict her.Spain have been experiencing a very serious finacial breakdown for the past year........
Re: A 44yrs Old Spanish Lady Wants To Sell Her Bodyparts To Rise Money For Houserent by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
Help me ask her the price of her head. Since the op decides not to include the link to the source of the news, I guess he'll have to be our errand boy while the woman's bodyparts last. OFFER VALID WHILE STOCK LASTS.
***Money Ritual***
Re: A 44yrs Old Spanish Lady Wants To Sell Her Bodyparts To Rise Money For Houserent by Bryan12(m): 10:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
1supremo: Help me ask her the price of her head.
***Money Ritual***
not head jhor!!...stuffs like kidney,lungs....etcs
Re: A 44yrs Old Spanish Lady Wants To Sell Her Bodyparts To Rise Money For Houserent by salam001(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
Tell her,i would buy her whole body
Re: A 44yrs Old Spanish Lady Wants To Sell Her Bodyparts To Rise Money For Houserent by Bryan12(m): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2012
Ok bros,,,bt she's 44.gringrin

(1) (Reply)

A Newly Renovated 2br Flat To Let Off Estate Road alapere with 3bt/2t / URGENT REQUEST: WAREHOUSE @ IKEJA & OREGUN. / Properties And Various Flats, Minflats And Apartments For Lettings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.