Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis (39098 Views)

Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2015
Dear all @ Nairaland, we are grateful unto God for another opportunity to build another edifice together for a fellow NLder. Kindly find the details below:

Structure Description | Three storey building (3 suspended floor and ground floor) of seven 3 bedroom flats and service rooms on the Ground Floor (see plans for details)

Client | Confidential

Project Location | Off Leki/EPE Express Way Ajah

Design/ Project Architect | PR 'n' M Consult

Structural design | Adebol consult

Contractor | Behemoth Engineering Ltd (Sister company of Abidoy ventures Ltd aka Aventures)

Contractors contact | website: www.behemothengineeringltd.com.ng email: abidoyventures@gmail.com , # 08023142108

Project Phase : Carcass to roofing level

Project Phase budget: Tight budget (LOL)

Project standard : Julius Berger standard (LOL)

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2015
The floor [lan and site plan pics

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2015
Project in progress

Day 1: 12 August 2015 | Official site handing over

Day 2: Pegging in progress
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by twinskenny(m): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2015
lol @julius berger standard.

congrat boss. i wish you good success
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by twinskenny(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2015
lol @julius berger standard.

congrat boss. i wish you good success

#now following
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by brag3: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2015
Aventures:
Project in progress

Day 1: 12 August 2015 | Official site handing over

Day 2: Pegging in progress

Nice one Guys. Make God be with you all the way.

look forward to following the progress of this work.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by twinskenny(m): 11:40am On Aug 13, 2015
brag3:

Nice one Guys. Make God be with you all the way.

look forward to following the progress of this work.

Sir..i am still waiting for your invitation ooo at the latter stage grin

need for dstv wiring and distribution.. cctv... intercom??
dont forget us.

thanks grin
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by olaafirst: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
Well don sir just want to inform you I'm compitent for the electrical work
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by smiley001(m): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aventures:
Dear all @ Nairaland, we are grateful unto God for another opportunity to build another edifice together for a fellow NLder. Kindly find the details below:

Structure Description | Three storey building (3 suspended floor and ground floor) of seven 3 bedroom flats and service rooms on the Ground Floor (see plans for details)

Client | Confidential

Project Location | Off Leki/EPE Express Way Ajah

Design/ Project Architect | PR 'n' M Consult

Structural design | Adebol consult

Contractor | Behemoth Engineering Ltd (Sister company of Abidoy ventures Ltd aka Aventures)

Contractors contact | website: www.behemothengineeringltd.com.ng email: abidoyventures@gmail.com , # 08023142108

Project Phase : Carcass to roofing level

Project Phase budget: Tight budget (LOL)

Project standard : Julius Berger standard (LOL)

let me spread my mat.
Engineer Niyi, dis is Tunji Adeniji ooo, if u wouldn't mind sir we can be part of dis ur project by supplying ur Granite as usual sir oooo.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by segcymoor(m): 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
Julius berger standard? That means you are considering using stone dust and quality reinforcement. ......I trust you for standard!
Following. ......
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by kopell: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
@Aventures welcome Ooooo, in front seat of the class with book and pen.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by mufutau55(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Glory... to the Almighty.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by PeoplesArmy: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
@Aventure, more grease to your elbows.

What is the size of the land for this project?

Where is the 7th flat....the 3 floors will contain 6 flats in all and there are serviced rooms on the ground floor.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
PeoplesArmy:
Where is the 7th flat....the 3 floors will contain 6 flats in all and there are serviced rooms on the ground floor.
the plot site is 60 x 120

The 3D model uploading........
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by mufutau55(m): 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aventures:

You were reading my mind... The Floor plan is excellent sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Meritgoal(m): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2015
Positioning my seat at the front with a bucket of popcorn, Aventures ride on always enjoying your style of construction. Zero tolerance for saltysand and all that.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by brag3: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2015
smiley001:

let me spread my mat.
Engineer Niyi, dis is Tunji Adeniji ooo, if u wouldn't mind sir we can be part of dis ur project by supplying ur Granite as usual sir oooo.

@smiley001

I will need some granite.

Where are you based? My project is in lagos near LASU.
I will store your number for contact soon.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2015
Aventures:
the plot site is 60 x 120
correction pls. The site is a plot and half but the building itself sits within a plot, and tge recreation area extends to the other half.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Aventures(m): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2015
3D loaded

7 Likes

Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by emmadejust(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2015
congrat mann cheesy cheesy
divine guidance and direction to you until completed ......
OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE.....
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by smiley001(m): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2015
brag3:

@smiley001

I will need some granite.

Where are you based? My project is in lagos near LASU.
I will store your number for contact soon.

ok sir. I'm based in lagos but I work and av worked in all south west states. I would be glad to work wit u sir.
contact me anytime u r ready.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by segcymoor(m): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nice one! We are actually interested in the contrast sum . However tight.
Do you mind sharing it grin
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by brag3: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
segcymoor:
Nice one! We are actually interested in the contrast sum . However tight.
Do you mind sharing it grin

Sege, you like info ooo smiley but it will be nice to have this info as well.
hope it can be shared
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by spyder880(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
@ Aventures, post the 3d rendition on the first post at the top of the page, beautiful house. Congratulations my man. Lol at tight budget grin
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by brag3: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
spyder880:
@ Aventures, post the 3d rendition on the first post at the top of the page, beautiful house. Congratulations my man. Lol at tight budget grin

@spyder880,
Heard some good things about you.
Hope we can do some work together in the future.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Fhemmmy: 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
Awesome, congratulations.... following the thread bumper to bumper BUT please let the pictures flow Oh
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by mufutau55(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aventures:
3D loaded

Killer design. Exactly what I was expecting. God help the Client and Aventures to complete the project in good health.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by brag3: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
mufutau55:

Killer design. Exactly what I was expecting. God help the Client and Aventures to complete the project in good health.

Hajji M.

Amen
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by NL1960: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
PeoplesArmy:

@Aventures, congrats but you are yet to respond to the above. The 3D does not seems to show the 7th flat.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by mufutau55(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
NL1960:

@Aventures. The 3D does not seems to show the 7th flat.

May be one Flat is on the ground floor... just thinking aloud.

Correction: The Ground Floor Plan does not show anything like that... Sorry!

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
I like seeing this 3D drawings, I just hope that the end result mimics this as most don't.
Re: Construction Of A Medium High Rise Multi Dwelling Service Apartment At Ajah Axis by mufutau55(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
EgunMogaji:
I like seeing this 3D drawings, I just hope that the end result mimics this as most don't.

When it comes to Aventures... "What You See is What You Get". Do a search on some of his old threads and projects.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The N589.3M House In Omole As Valued By LASG For Land Use Charge / Help!!! My Landlord Has Removed The Roof Of My Apartment / Building Collapses At Lagos Island, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.