Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Names Of Dance Steps That Became Raves - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Names Of Dance Steps That Became Raves (1559 Views)

Which Type Of Dance Can We Call This Korede Dance In GODWIN / Evolution Of Dance / Real Names Of All Top Nigerian Music Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Dance Steps That Became Raves by coolrose(m): 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
I'm trying to refresh my memories of popular dance steps that became rave of the moment not in any particular order.Both old and new. Please add yours.

Break Dance(my best of all times)
Running Man
Shuffle
Shockings
Wacko Jacko
Moon Walk
Backslide
Fuji Gabage
Ijo Yoyo
Makoza
Old skool
Galala
Suo
Konto
Alanta
Azonto
Etighi

What next?
Re: Names Of Dance Steps That Became Raves by coolrose(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2012
Check these dance steps

Re: Names Of Dance Steps That Became Raves by topazjosh(m): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2012
where u com put yahoozee
Re: Names Of Dance Steps That Became Raves by coolrose(m): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2012
How did I forget Yahoozee?

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage – His Voice [NEW MUSIC] / Do You Think Seriki Is Better Than Olamide? / Eben – You Are Holy Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.