Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Novels Or Novel Adapted Films: Which Do You Prefer? - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Novels Or Novel Adapted Films: Which Do You Prefer? (2962 Views)

All About "JAMES HADLEY CHASE" Novels #ones You'v Read & Experiences / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Novels Or Novel Adapted Films: Which Do You Prefer? by JustME7(m): 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
I've read the twilightsaga and I've also seen the film. The books are better than the movies. But I can't say the same for the latest part ''breaking dawn 2''. WOW, the film is way better than the book. If you haven't seen the movie, just goto moviesluv . com to download it to your mobile.

1 Like

Re: Novels Or Novel Adapted Films: Which Do You Prefer? by Luluvich(m): 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
purplespecimen: Novels are way more interesting. But I' must say the producers of "game of thrones" did a wonderful job. The movie made the characters in the novel more real especially Tyrion Lannister the dwarf or half man grin

you are spot on about Game of Thrones. Making it a TV series and not a movie helped infuse a lot of the story into motion pictures. The amazing part was the casting. whoever was the casting manager loves the books because he/she was so accurate. Tyrion Lannister and Lord Baelish as the as Khaleesi of the Doth Raki and heir to the Targaryan iron throne are by far my favorite characters, on paper and screen.
Re: Novels Or Novel Adapted Films: Which Do You Prefer? by Luluvich(m): 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
Just-ME:
I've read the twilightsaga and I've also seen the film. The books are better than the movies. But I can't say the same for the latest part ''breaking dawn 2''. WOW, the film is way better than the book. If you haven't seen the movie, just goto moviesluv . com to download it to your mobile.

I agree. they finally and actually made a flick worth its hype.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nightlies (Sandra) / Whispers Of The Dark / How To Cope With Toxic People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.