Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Help: Need To Write An Inventory Control Application - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Help: Need To Write An Inventory Control Application (1225 Views)

Computer Science Project Topic (help Need) / Do You Need An Inventory And Sales Application? / Inventory Control Software For Your Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Need To Write An Inventory Control Application by Hopeozah(m): 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2008
Hello All,

I need to write an inventory control application, could you please suggest to me the fields that should be contained in my program?
Re: Help: Need To Write An Inventory Control Application by Bossman(m): 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2008
I am sure there are off-the-shelve applications out there that will probably suite your needs, may be with little modification.

You need to provide more details, such as what type of data are you trying to model before we can provide much information. Also, do you have any requirements?
Re: Help: Need To Write An Inventory Control Application by lojik(m): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2012
i have a commercial inventory/store mgt application
i also have another commercial inventory/asset management application.

I could be able to help you for free if you pm me.

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Batteries For Sale @ Reduced Price / A Very Reputable Web And App Developing Firm Needs Urgent Employment Of A Sound / Programmer Wanted For Mobile Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.