Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? (4084 Views)

2015/2016 Commonwealth Master’s And Phd Scholarships For Developing Commonwealth / Need Valid Site-links On Scholarships Or Jobs In Divers Countries Of The World? / Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,

I have been an active reader of great comments and suggestions on this section of Nairaland. Now, the time has come for me to add value to the lives of people on a large scale, through some [i]paid [/i]services I am willing to offer.

To go straight to the point, I can help interested Nairalanders secure MSc and PhD admissions and in some cases scholarships to study at universities around the world. The better your BSc and/or MSc grade, the higher your chances of taking full advantage of the services I hope to offer forum members.

The following are the services which I professionally offer

1. Assist busy workers to search for top business and/or graduate schools around the world (including Nigeria), prepare their applications to these schools and generally make sure that the applications are attractive enough to make admissions decisions favourable

2. Help young graduates with good grades and solid academic ability to secure full scholarship positions for postgraduate studies at above average schools

3. Give consultancy advice to anyone who wants to pursue graduate studies (MSc and PhD) on scholarship

Please be aware that undergraduate studies and scholarships are not my main focus, but I can still offer priceless insights there.

Please also note that I DO NOT DO VISA CONSULTANCY. My job is to get clients admissions to good schools and in some cases secure scholarships too.

My fees are very reasonable when compared to the value you are going to get. This is how it is going to work: Pay 65% of the total fees to get the work going and to complete the applications. Once applications are complete and positive admissions decisions have been made, you will pay the remaining 35%. In cases where you get full scholarships, you will pay me 5% of the net worth of the scholarship and you will keep 95%.

When you contact me, or visit the place I use as office, I will discuss my background with you so that you will know that you are in safe hands.

I expect to get positive responses from forum members. I just thought of this idea and I think it can help put smiles on the faces of people while I gain something small in the process. I have been assisting close pals for free. My success rate has been good. It is now time for me to slightly commercialize it.

I know these schools that give scholarships for selected fields, I know how to put solid applications together. If you think it is time for you to attend that top school of your dreams, then please contact me. I can surely help.

I will post this my advert on other sections of nairaland. To re-echo the aforementioned submission, my fees are affordable and the condition of payment is very flexible. I do not do visa runs, I only just help package solid applications that attract admissions and scholarships to study at good schools.

Best regards,
Admitwithschola

1 Like

Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by tanimola22: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2012
Admitwithschola: Dear Nairalanders,

I have been an active reader of great comments and suggestions on this section of Nairaland. Now, the time has come for me to add value to the lives of people on a large scale, through some [i]paid [/i]services I am willing to offer.

To go straight to the point, I can help interested Nairalanders secure MSc and PhD admissions and in some cases scholarships to study at universities around the world. The better your BSc and/or MSc grade, the higher your chances of taking full advantage of the services I hope to offer forum members.

The following are the services which I professionally offer

1. Assist busy workers to search for top business and/or graduate schools around the world (including Nigeria), prepare their applications to these schools and generally make sure that the applications are attractive enough to make admissions decisions favourable

2. Help young graduates with good grades and solid academic ability to secure full scholarship positions for postgraduate studies at above average schools

3. Give consultancy advice to anyone who wants to pursue graduate studies (MSc and PhD) on scholarship

Please be aware that undergraduate studies and scholarships are not my main focus, but I can still offer priceless insights there.

Please also note that I DO NOT DO VISA CONSULTANCY. My job is to get clients admissions to good schools and in some cases secure scholarships too.

My fees are very reasonable when compared to the value you are going to get. This is how it is going to work: Pay 65% of the total fees to get the work going and to complete the applications. Once applications are complete and positive admissions decisions have been made, you will pay the remaining 35%. In cases where you get full scholarships, you will pay me 5% of the net worth of the scholarship and you will keep 95%.

When you contact me, or visit the place I use as office, I will discuss my background with you so that you will know that you are in safe hands.

I expect to get positive responses from forum members. I just thought of this idea and I think it can help put smiles on the faces of people while I gain something small in the process. I have been assisting close pals for free. My success rate has been good. It is now time for me to slightly commercialize it.

I know these schools that give scholarships for selected fields, I know how to put solid applications together. If you think it is time for you to attend that top school of your dreams, then please contact me. I can surely help.

I will post this my advert on other sections of nairaland. To re-echo the aforementioned submission, my fees are affordable and the condition of payment is very flexible. I do not do visa runs, I only just help package solid applications that attract admissions and scholarships to study at good schools.

Best regards,
Admitwithschola

This post and the sweeping assertions contained therein drew my humble attention. Are you for real? Okay, can you help someone with a 3rd class degree in chemical engineering secure a place at MIT on full scholarship? How much are your fees? May I ask about your pedigree?

A busy mid-level executive would like to take a study leave to do an MBA at Hass in Berkeley or Stern in NY. How can you help him?

You could just earn my referral and patronage if your response is strong enough.

T22
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2012
It is my pleasure, T22 grin.

For the third class dude/lady, I cannot guarantee him admission to MIT as I know his chances of being admitted is near 0. No of fence intended. So, I will not even accept any payment from him to do something I know will likely not work. However, I can help him package very solid applications to schools elsewhere. I know one may work, but with NO scholarship. For the fees, I will charge him a gross of 30K; 65% of this amount is to be paid upfront so that I can have money to load internet and buy fuel to do his job. When or if it works out, he will pay me the rest 35%. if for some very strange reasons he gets awarded a scholarship, then I will get 5% of the scholarship.

For the mid-executive Oga, I would first like to have an idea of his BSc background. I can help him package solid applications to these schools and I suspect he will get into Hass Business School. His experience as a mid-level exco coupled with the solid application I am going to prepare, should help him land the position. His fee is 50 (for MBA); 65% to be paid upfront and 35% later, and 5% if he gets funding. He is a candidate in whom I expect to get patronage; why? Because he is busy and will never have the time to structure his application the way I will do it.

Lastly, I also offer another service which I did not mention. I do stock analysis on listed companies in Nigeria. When the earnings season starts in December, I will analyze the 200 listed stocks on the NSE and sell my investment ideas to those who are interested. It is the idea I will be selling, not helping people invest money. There is still money to be made from the (secondary) capital market.

Than you again

Please contact me on and we take it from there. I am happy to discuss my background with you when you contact me.

Admitwithschola
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by segsy85ek(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2012
yeah saw ur post. can u get scholarship for someone who has already gotten admission for msc in uk.
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
segsy85ek: yeah saw ur post. can u get scholarship for someone who has already gotten admission for msc in uk.

I've read your email. Although your situation is a little hard, we can still try something. You may arrange to visit my so called office, if you're in Lagos. You may also drop your number so we can speak.

Shoot me another email.
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Sammy107d(m): 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
Knowing nigerians and how (un)reasonable we can get, I'll suggest you structure this mildly laudable venture a little better. Give NO admission guarantees. The school themselves don't give it to the brightest applicants. Make the possibility of not securing admission very clear to your clients and promise a 50 percent refund of the 65percent if the application is not successful. Of the 30k, that's just under 10k sunk for your clients, and you'll have a more valuable proposition. Do not touch the 50percent refund until the application is successful. Just my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 7:20am On Nov 22, 2012
Thank you Sammy107 d,

Yes, I should've made it clear that I am not guaranteeing anything. Bravo to you for aptly pointing that out. In line with the refund, I think 40% refund would be more ideal because you know I will be applying to more than 7 schools on behalf of each client; making a high refund, if none of them works out, will not pay me at all, at all. It would mean that one would even be spending one's own money making the refund. So, I think 40% refund is okay.
Thanks for your opinion, which has proven to help me see things from another angle.

To all those interested in the services I offer, please contact me as soon as possible. Admissions and scholarships have seasons, and we are in one of such seasons. This is the best time to apply. Deadlines are near but have not reached. By January/February, there won't be much opportunities again

1 Like

Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
I just sent you a mail. Please acknowledge.
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
codebrew85: I just sent you a mail. Please acknowledge.

Hi,

I have replied. I can't guarantee anything, but I can help you put solid applications together and then you try your luck. What I get paid for is putting the solid applications together. I only get a percentage of your scholarship if you are lucky enough to get one.

Meanwhile, I am astonished that just a handful of people contacted me...People, are you not interested? Time is going..By December/January, it would have been too late. You will lose your chance of getting into your dream school, while I lose my chance of making some change.

1 Like

Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by 4tunebest(f): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
How can you assist me in applying for Ph.D abroad, scholarship or not. I recently concluded a Masters degree at the University of Ibadan... Check your E-mail, I sent you a message.
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
4tunebest: How can you assist me in applying for Ph.D abroad, scholarship or not. I recently concluded a Masters degree at the University of Ibadan... Check your E-mail, I sent you a message.

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in my services.

However, I am not wizard, neither do I have supernatural powers to decipher your background, grades, course and the field you wish to do your PhD research

Please go ahead and furnish relevant info that would help both of us. What you have given cannot help me help you.
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
Forum members and able moderators,

Kindly tell me how I can get my services to the doorsteps of people who truly need them. I know that there are people who would fight to get these services, but I seem no to have been fortunate to come across such people.

So, please go ahead and tell me how to improve the reach of my services. I am currently working on just 5 applications. I still have space for like 21 more applications.

Maybe moderator can help us by putting this on the front page. Hope I am not asking for the impossible.
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by 4tunebest(f): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
Ok. I graduated with a 2.1 from a state university, had Ph.D grade (61%) in M.Sc. Studied food technology for both degrees. I am looking towards schools in the U.S or Canada. Do you need any other information?
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by yamakuza: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
yamakuza:

option 1 : N60k for Nairaland Advert

option 2 : Write a very detailed/informative article that "is worthy of the NL homepage".

option 3 : Use your Plan B

all the best !

Thank you. You are very spot on regarding option 2. I accept that the article is not structured and detailed enough. I will try to come up with something more befitting. Meanwhile, some serious and mature persons seem to have started showing interest. I had a phone conversation with one of such persons today.

1 Like

Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2012
4tunebest: Ok. I graduated with a 2.1 from a state university, had Ph.D grade (61%) in M.Sc. Studied food technology for both degrees. I am looking towards schools in the U.S or Canada. Do you need any other information?

Ok, which course(s) are you looking at? I have sent you my number. Please call let's take things from there. Perhaps you will be paying me a visit one of these days. Meanwhile, as you already are aware, those two countries, especially America, do not joke with standardized test scores requirements.
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by 4tunebest(f): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
Did u send me a mail? I didn't get your number...and I'm looking at studying Food Science/Technology or Human Nutrition
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by JagaJaga1: 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
@4tunebest The grade required to study for PhD in most european countries is at least 70% MSc grade. In some cases 80%. But you can keep on applying because anything is possible.
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
Jaga Jaga: @4tunebest The grade required to study for PhD in most european countries is at least 70% MSc grade. In some cases 80%. But you can keep on applying because anything is possible.

You really make me laugh..So you think grading systems are almost uniform.. I don't think so. The 'most' word sounds too strong. I think using 'some' would have been more appropriate and spot on.

That said, some programs in the same Europe, they look at the area you want to specialize, then they look at the courses you have done in that area, then they look at the grades you made in the courses, then they deliberate on your case.

I agree that your hypothesis may be true in the UK, but in the same UK we have heard of cases where someone with 60 something percent in MSc headed for a PhD..Well, nothing is fixed.

Oh God, I am beginning to let out info without having collected consultancy fees. wink
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 3:41pm On Nov 25, 2012
4tunebest: Did u send me a mail? I didn't get your number...and I'm looking at studying Food Science/Technology or Human Nutrition

Hi,

I have 'send' you an email which has in it my number. Call me let's get things rolling. Abeg, time is going. You are the second nairalander who seems serious to employ my services.
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2012
Hi,am so interested in ur post.am a am a graduate that is interested in M.sc scholarship.how can U̶̲̥̅̊ be of help.pls I don't have any upfront to gv u until I get the full scholarship
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tinnasmile: Hi,am so interested in ur post.am a am a graduate that is interested in M.sc scholarship.how can U̶̲̥̅̊ be of help.pls I don't have any upfront to gv u until I get the full scholarship

Hi,

Thank you for your interest.

I can only take this risk if your CGPA is > 4.50, otherwise, kindly look elsewhere.

Thanks-
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by deezed1(m): 1:35am On Nov 26, 2012
I just have to subscribe so I don't lose contact with this thread and consequently, losing you. Would sure be needing your services in no distant time.

1 Like

Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by jonath0012(m): 7:25am On Nov 26, 2012
Admitwithschola:

Hi,

I can only take this risk if your CGPA is > 4.50, otherwise, kindly look elsewhere.

Thanks-

bro, can you be of help? i want an M.sc full schorlaship offer with CGPA of 4.12 ( physics).
But, will you be kind enough to get it for me, and then i pay later?

Thanks
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2012
jonath0012:

bro, can you be of help? i want an M.sc full schorlaship offer with CGPA of 4.12 ( physics).
But, will you be kind enough to get it for me, and then i pay later?

Thanks

I have too many of such people already. I want to make some few thousands and also help. That is why I have made it somewhat commercial.

Meanwhile, your profile is an example of the profile I am looking for. You have a good chance of getting something. Send me an email. I could give you a 20% discount, though I am not promising anything
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 8:23am On Nov 26, 2012
dee-zed:
I just have to subscribe so I don't lose contact with this thread and consequently, losing you. Would sure be needing your services in no distant time.

Hi

Good one.

If it is 2013 Fall you are aiming for grad school, then you will have to act before the start of 2013.

As a further assurance, you are in safe hands..I have repeatedly assisted people to get grad admissions, sometimes with scholarships. I can replicate my past achievements
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2012
Ehen, responses are now flooding my email, and from serious people with very good profiles.

Keep them coming..I am all yours for the next 4 months..You win, I win!
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by jnrremedy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
Admitwithschola:

Hi,

Thanks-
hi,
can u help me secure a foreign masters/PhD scholarship in any health related field. I have Bsc in Biochemistry from a state skul with a CGPA of 4.40. Will be willing to pay for ur service but 65% fee upfront is kind of high. Pls send me ur contact so we negotiate nd i will also like to see a proof of authenticity
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 3:25am On Nov 29, 2012
jnrremedy:
hi,
can u help me secure a foreign masters/PhD scholarship in any health related field. I have Bsc in Biochemistry from a state skul with a CGPA of 4.40. Will be willing to pay for ur service but 65% fee upfront is kind of high. Pls send me ur contact so we negotiate nd i will also like to see a proof of authenticity

Hi,

Thank you for dropping by.

If you go and speak with the so called admissions professionals, many of whom that don't even know much about how admissions at graduate level work, you will hear how exorbitant their fees are..My fees are very reasonable, and my conditions are over fair. It can't get better than that.

Of course I could do these things free of charge, but I have to fuel generator, buy fast internet data, and spend my precious time writing different essays and beautifying your CV and scouting for opportunities and calling admissions officers and all and all. It is more complicated, time consuming and resource zapping than most of you think.

I will stop accepting new clients by middle of December. Some people have already demonstrated interests. I 'll work with them.

Please send me an email before then, and perhaps arrange to see me if you live in Lagos.
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by jnrremedy(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
Admitwithschola:

Hi,

Thank you for dropping by.

If you go and speak with the so called admissions professionals, many of whom that don't even know much about how admissions at graduate level work, you will hear how exorbitant their fees are..My fees are very reasonable, and my conditions are over fair. It can't get better than that.

Of course I could do these things free of charge, but I have to fuel generator, buy fast internet data, and spend my precious time writing different essays and beautifying your CV and scouting for opportunities and calling admissions officers and all and all. It is more complicated, time consuming and resource zapping than most of you think.

I will stop accepting new clients by middle of December. Some people have already demonstrated interests. I 'll work with them.

Please send me an email before then, and perhaps arrange to see me if you live in Lagos.
whats the email address
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by StoneAngel(m): 1:12am On Dec 01, 2012
hahahah nor be small strange reasons
[/b][b]
Admitwithschola: It is my pleasure, T22 grin.

For the third class dude/lady, I cannot guarantee him admission to MIT as I know his chances of being admitted is near 0. No of fence intended. So, I will not even accept any payment from him to do something I know will likely not work. However, I can help him package very solid applications to schools elsewhere. I know one may work, but with NO scholarship. For the fees, I will charge him a gross of 30K; 65% of this amount is to be paid upfront so that I can have money to load internet and buy fuel to do his job. When or if it works out, he will pay me the rest 35%. if for some very strange reasons he gets awarded a scholarship, then I will get 5% of the scholarship.

For the mid-executive Oga, I would first like to have an idea of his BSc background. I can help him package solid applications to these schools and I suspect he will get into Hass Business School. His experience as a mid-level exco coupled with the solid application I am going to prepare, should help him land the position. His fee is 50 (for MBA); 65% to be paid upfront and 35% later, and 5% if he gets funding. He is a candidate in whom I expect to get patronage; why? Because he is busy and will never have the time to structure his application the way I will do it.

Lastly, I also offer another service which I did not mention. I do stock analysis on listed companies in Nigeria. When the earnings season starts in December, I will analyze the 200 listed stocks on the NSE and sell my investment ideas to those who are interested. It is the idea I will be selling, not helping people invest money. There is still money to be made from the (secondary) capital market.

Than you again

Please contact me on and we take it from there. I am happy to discuss my background with you when you contact me.

adekanbiabiodun796@yahoo.com

Admitwithschola

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit / Forex Trading Seminar In Ikeja, Lagos (free) / The Proven Path To Doing Unique And Meaningful Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.