Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? (9829 Views)

Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os / Browse On Your Blackberry Phone. Without Bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by Opoki(m): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
I've said it before say "Research Don Die In Motion".

Forget BB and switch to SamSung.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
the Battery ohhh...it can be annoying most times when you really wanna do something and the battery tells you it needs recharging
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by djeezy(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
@topic, sometimes my phone becomes slow and a tiny black box like a timer pops up. At this point, every button will stop working. This happens when you open multiple apps all using the same internet connection. Lets say 2go, bbm,fb chat all running concurrently. Your phone becomes slow until you reboot it. That's a major setback in BB OS. I thought they would improve on BOLD 5, i was wrong.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by kcreal(f): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
I used mine for only 2months and 4days before they stole it, that's what I hated most in my bb.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
Richard.:
I don't know if this is what others using BB torch 2 exprience or is it commom with all BBs.
1. High rate of battery consumption.
2. Easy to hang while browsing.
3. Gets hot so easily that atimes I put inside my fridge to cool down.
4. Sometimes something like a tiny black clock appears while in the screen when you are doing something very important, whenever it appears, every button in the stops working until it disappears.
Please share yours. Thanks.

1, 2 and 4...lolz...so disgusting, can't wait to dispose it for.... lipsrsealed wink
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by KA24DETT(m): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
mko abiola: Battery consumption
File too large to open.
leonshom: The battery doesnt stay long, and at times it wuld hang !
Tos87: It hangs
It shows dat back clock. Gussh!!!Ї hate it.
it burns my palm ie it heats.
Ї put it ѳπ charge when in use.
angry angry angry sad
Ї still like it though cos of ЂΞ Movies Ї download grin grin grin
ejifranks: No 1 is my only Problem... Keep wondering why BB consumes more battery power than other smart-phones
blackmann: I charge the battery for ages, and it discharges under 2 hrs even when I don't use it.
Richard.:
I don't know if this is what others using BB torch 2 exprience or is it commom with all BBs.
4. Sometimes something like a tiny black clock appears while in the screen when you are doing something very important, whenever it appears, every button in the stops working until it disappears.

GET A NEW BATTERY.that's the only problem with your phones.
FYI- lithium ion batteries capacities goes down after 2 years, their rate of discharge increases. It's not gona function like the first time you got it.
Mike lazaradis the co- founder of blackberry was so intent on battery life that he hates the concept of charging blackberry every day. He believes it should last for days without needing a charge . All their apps and programs were maximized for long battery life.
Pop in a fresh original battery and you are good to go.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
another BB thread undecided
@op go get a smartphone
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by chessguru1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
saintiyke: Having to wait for 5mins before the thing boots
I dey telllll u. Walahi my almost dead, virus bitten laptop loads faster dan my bb even @ 80% completion
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by ollyndjeda(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
I've use like two blackberrys nd all these probs dnt come up, apart from d batt nt lasting a day. I think upgrading the os adds some probs to d fone.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by KA24DETT(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
Opoki: I've said it before say "Research Don Die In Motion".

Forget BB and switch to SamSung.

The new BB 10 software and new phones that would be unveiled in January 31 would be amazing . Don't count them out yet . I remenber when michael Dell (Dell computers)was saying that apple should be sold off cus no one was buying their products anymore . 10 years later, apple is the most valuable company in the world.
When it comes to technology, don't count out any company yet . It's a matter of who can wow the masses .
Don't count out that Canadian firm yet.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by chessguru1(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
5much: mine is working fine as all these issues hv bn taking care of.i can browse from morning till night (24hrs)without worrying abt my battery bn drained as i use a back up charger.
U mean charger or bat3?
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by chessguru1(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
legalwealth:

Weti u dey find here?

X2 na blackberry or smartphone?
Pack well...
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) leave d guy. E wan just feel among
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by chessguru1(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
Tos87: It hangs
It shows dat back clock. Gussh!!!Ї hate it.
it burns my palm ie it heats.
Ї put it ѳπ charge when in use.
angry angry angry sad
Ї still like it though cos of ЂΞ Movies Ї download grin grin grin
Hey bro abeg where do you download movies 2 ur bb from?
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by shadrach77: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
d ba3 life is too short and it takes ages to download an app
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by KA24DETT(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
Brainrex: another BB thread undecided
@op go get a smartphone
Gosh , BB is a smartphone, they started this smartphone business. You think BB was meant for pinging? . It was built around security and durability. Their number 1 customer is the US government and top companies. IT departments can push data securely to the CEO without worrying someone will intercept company secrets and data can be erased automatic call by IT when an employee leaves.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by mcevans1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
fapcrook: I dont h even have one, I rely on my X2 and has ever dissapointed

Ghen ghen

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by salolo(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
The battery
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
My only prob is ba3 n d small black timer_like box dat sometimes appear in d middle of my bb. Its crazy.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by moonbaby(f): 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
Richard.:

1, 4 and then takes 5 - 8 mins to turn on undecided
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by tellwisdom: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
aussyroyal: can't receive music via bluetooth but I can transfer to another fone. so annoying,pls I will appreciate if anyone tell me how to do it.

Your pin?? angry angry

I used mine for only 2months and 4days before they stole it, that's what I hated most in my bb.

Lie lie gurl angry angry...Oya tell me how does black berry looks like undecided undecided tongue
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by tellwisdom: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
aussyroyal: can't receive music via bluetooth but I can transfer to another fone. so annoying,pls I will appreciate if anyone tell me how to do it.

Your pin?? wink wink

Lie lie gurl angry angry...Oya tell me how does black berry looks like undecided undecided tongue
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by Nkonadi(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
Blackberry is a device which wastes people's prroductive time on pinging....

My E63 fit do anytin wey bb fit do...

Witout going out of the topic, i hate everytin abt it.. Kpomkwem
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by mejai(m): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
All complaints above happen to my BB9700, especially dat closing page cos of being too large. Feel like behavin like d americans........ Throwing d fone on d wall. Rubbish fone.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by bhadico: 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
Battery consumption ....apart from tht all is well... For the black clock...don't open more thn 3 to5pages ... Close any page not in use ..battery should last 5hrs while om active service .if it less then ur battery is bad
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by Tinu4real(f): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
@aussyroyal,which bb model do you use?
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
Poor battery and outdated software. Can't wait for  10 devices, I hope they are better.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by talk2dayland: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
Av not been receiving text messages on my blackberry phone and even d textmessage icon is nt showing on my phone what can I do
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
KA24DETT:
Gosh , BB is a smartphone, they started this smartphone business. You think BB was meant for pinging? . It was built around security and durability. Their number 1 customer is the US government and top companies. IT departments can push data securely to the CEO without worrying someone will intercept company secrets and data can be erased automatic call by IT when an employee leaves.
you call it a smartphone(blackberry)
when you cant use it for a whole day without carrying your charger
or when you have to wait for 10-30 mins boot time
??
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by begwong: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
SORRY SIR.I DONT OWN A BB
STILL USES MY 3310 TO DO ALL MY BROWSING THINGS
grin
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by GJames(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
D touchlyt is 2 dim, no browsing, no pinging, n inside it is written ''MADE IN CHINA''
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by kenono(m): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2012

You surely must be using a curve 2 or 3 with OS 5, when u want to receive a music file, switch on ur bluetooth,go to media,then to music, then press the BB option ƘƸƔ, scroll down and see "receive via bluetooth, if it's a video, go to video, if it's a pix, go to picture.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Using Wifi.com.ng Aka Tizeti? Give Your Feedback. / Best Phone To Get Within 50000-60000 Naira Range / New Mtn Ussd Code To Transfer Credit Or Change Mtn Share N Sell Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.