Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons (12239 Views)

Daughter Accuses Dad Of Being Intimate With Her / A Man Caught Being Intimate With A Goat Was Found Eating Grass. / Couple Killed By Bus While Being Intimate Along A Busy Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by Awoofawo(m): 6:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
A woman in Sweden has been charged with engaging in sexual activities with a human skeleton and could face jail time for disturbing the peace of the dead, a Swedish prosecutor said.

Police found a full human skeleton, skulls and a box containing other human bones by chance after responding to a call saying a shot had been fired from her flat in the city of Gothenburg.

They also discovered CD-ROMs titled “my necrophilia” and “my first experience”, and photographs of the womanengaging in various sexual activities with a skeleton, acourt document on the prosecutor’s website showed.

It said the woman had handled the bones in a “shameful” and “unethical”manner.
“She is interested in the dead,” Prosecutor Kristina Ehrenborg-Staff as told Reuters. “She has pictures of morgues, churches and graveyards.”

The 37-year-old unemployed woman has also been accused of sellinghuman bones to an artist in Uppsala in eastern Sweden this past summer.

The woman has said she bought the bones, which were around 50 years old or more and from different parts of the world, over theInternet for historical purposes and says that it isnot her in the photographs.

Her trial will take place next week and she faces a maximum two years in prison if found guilty.

Sources: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4656956/woman-accused-of-hording-skeletons-for-sex.html

http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/report_swedish-woman-accused-of-having-sex-with-skeletons_1767510

What is the world turning to? Just pray some Nigerian babe no go follow copy this kind thing o!
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by Awoofawo(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
FYI: I assume nothing for the above topic, whether it is truth/otherwise... You are free to disregard it as you please. No abusing, cursing, just read and comment else passover, next thread...
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2012
Jail time for "disturbing the peace of the dead"? Haha. This world na wa grin
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by k2039: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
The woman is completely retar.ded,(actually she is reta.rded beyond redemption).
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by dabigwalls: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
21st Centrury attention seeking news begging lady. Why did I click?

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
Whether or not we like it, there are no more surprises in the world.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by rodeo0070(m): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
End shall never wonder.
I comment my reserve...
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by Ramcie(f): 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
Sick undecided undecided
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2012

5 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by DANILSA(m): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
JUST PASSING BY AND MET THE USELESS TOPIC, NO COMMENT PLEASE.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by knockturnal(m): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2012
Na wah o! Well i will make it one day.
@ topic, i av absolutly nothing to say!
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by Born2beRich1(m): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2012
With all the fine boys were dey dis world na to go sleep with the prince of the coast na im dis woman like
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by F00028: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
white people dey madt, i swear! grin
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by stonefaze: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2012
@op,seriously,what do u want folks 2 comment about thi post.its so ughhhhhhh!
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by 9jacriip: 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
Make una nor worry jare - she wan do blood money ni. grin
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
Too bad!
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by Awoofawo(m): 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2012
stonefaze: @op,seriously,what do u want folks 2 comment about thi post.its so ughhhhhhh!

It is just for your fyi! So when some 9ja babe start to fumble that way, you go know where dem pick am up! For 9ja no dey carry last!
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by crackhaus: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
There's something inherently wrong with this woman. Either that or there's something wrong with the topic.
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by adicious(m): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
The 37-year-old unemployed woman I thought as much!
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by aglomar: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
haba
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by zumbigbo(m): 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ah-ah. Some use vibrator, other sit on washing machine, some insert duo balls etc... Let her do her thing in peace abeg. When missiles are dropping on innoncent people in Gaza and Tel Aviv, they worry over a woman and her bag of bones.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by ugoflenzy: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2012
Lack of real men in their country so she had no choice dan 2 disturb ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ dead.dnt blame her act
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
Truly, the phrase "wonders shall never cease" is true!
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by abbeycial: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
shocked
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by salolo(m): 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2012
strange world
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by JLANCE(m): 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
Retard
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by hagma37yahoocom: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2012
loneliness or idleness wch 1
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by emmasmiles(m): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
No comment
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by Tyche(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
Imagine what this thread will look like if she is from one of the major tribes in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
Awoofawo: Just pray some Nigerian babe no go follow copy this kind thing o!
I don't think nija girls craze reach having sexxx with a skeleton. P.e.n.n.i.s no dey get bone na!
But can't stop lafing @ d court charge, 'Disturbing The Peace Of The Dead'. Still rotflmao...
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by hunkydory(m): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
Wonders shall never cease.
Re: Woman Accused Of Being Intimate With Skeletons by optimusprime2(m): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
zumbigbo: Ah-ah. Some use vibrator, other sit on washing machine, some insert duo balls etc... Let her DO HER THING IN PEACE abeg. When missiles are dropping on innoncent people in Gaza and Tel Aviv, they worry over a woman AND HER BAG OF BONES.

This cracked me up heheheehehehehehehehehehahahahahahahhaha...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Elder arraigned For Duping Pastor N10m (photo) / Again, Gunmen Invade Plateau Communities, Kill Four, Burn Houses / Lagos Police Arrests Man For Robbing Online Vendors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.