Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

How To Add Handler Interface To Any App - Handler Ui Embedder - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Add Handler Interface To Any App - Handler Ui Embedder (28199 Views)

Introducing Zyphon V2 Handler [stable] / How To Use Your Full Picture As Your Whatsapp Dp Without Any App / Om 4.2 Multi Handler Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Add Handler Interface To Any App - Handler Ui Embedder by Sunymoore(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hi, Ever wanted to insert HandlerUI Menu or
Interface in any apps?
it is possible with the
application HandlerUI Embedder.
It's an application created by Dzebb with
Credits to Chen in Favour of the Retirement
of Handler Giving Fellow Modders the Abilijy
to Add Handler Interfaces.,
its function is to insert the HandlerUI in the
apps.
"Update 3.0: dzebbs' tribute to Yk
Handler from Indonesia to remember his
great creation forever... Please do
not attempt to sell any HandlerUI Mod nor
the other hui embedder app"
If You dont Still Understand What i mean by
Handler Interface, it Means the Place We Put
Cheats In Our Browser, Meaning You Can
Embedd (add) handler interface to any app,
be It Mozat, Queep, Opera, Ucweb, Nimbuzz,
Sms App etc.
HOW TO ADD HANDLER UI INTERFACE TO
ANY APPLICATION
For modders: you can change UI
version, just extract it to Lib folder, or
manually rename *.clazz to *.class then
extract to output folder, repack.
=> Follow Below Instructions:
STEP 1
Install HandlerUI Embeder app.
STEP 2:
Create 2 folders example! (Folder1,
Folder2).
STEP 3 Unpack the file you want to mod to
Folder1.
STEP 4
Launch HandlerUI Embedder.
STEP 5
Browse and Set the Input Folder Path.
sample location; e://Folder1
STEP 6:
Browse and Set the Out Folder Path.
sample location; e://Folder2.
This is where the modded and finished file
goes!.
STEP 7:
Start Patch. Wait for a few minutes, this
depends if its large file it may
take longer. If done. Exit app,
Now Open your File Manager like X-plore
1.58 or
Minicommander 4.2!
If You Dont Have Them Get it @ www.google.com
Now go to ouput Folder2 then repack all files
to .jar.
STEP 8:
Exit File Manager. Locate and Install.
The modded app is auto named with
HandlerUI
Tutorial Completed
Download: HANDLER UI EMBEDER - FOR
MODDING

Enjoy! & Drop Your Comments
Re: How To Add Handler Interface To Any App - Handler Ui Embedder by donlyone(m): 3:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
Thanksfor the info, however, I have tried to install the handler embedder without success, how do i install it since it is a zip file? Anciously waiting for your reply, thanks
Re: How To Add Handler Interface To Any App - Handler Ui Embedder by Sunymoore(m): 6:49am On Nov 24, 2012
donlyone: Thanksfor the info, however, I have tried to install the handler embedder without success, how do i install it since it is a zip file? Anciously waiting for your reply, thanks
which fone r u using. If its s60 usee xplore to open the xip file, if s40 use blue ftp
Re: How To Add Handler Interface To Any App - Handler Ui Embedder by donlyone(m): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
samsung jet. its a java phone. i also have java emulator on my laptop that works well
Re: How To Add Handler Interface To Any App - Handler Ui Embedder by Sunymoore(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2012
donlyone: samsung jet. its a java phone. i also have java emulator on my laptop that works well
this is handler embedder
Re: How To Add Handler Interface To Any App - Handler Ui Embedder by rajneesh: 6:17am On Dec 10, 2013
after 4th step i cant understand any thing
please help me...
Re: How To Add Handler Interface To Any App - Handler Ui Embedder by Sunymoore(m): 6:51am On Dec 10, 2013
rajneesh: after 4th step i cant understand any thing
please help me...
Read it again, but this time carefully

(1) (Reply)

OPPO Mobile Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 10 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Top Best Websites To Download Android Games In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.