Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,907 members, 7,810,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

How To Use Your Full Picture As Your Whatsapp Dp Without Any App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Your Full Picture As Your Whatsapp Dp Without Any App (9973 Views)

You Can Now Protect Your Whatsapp With A 6 Digit Code / Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. / Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Your Full Picture As Your Whatsapp Dp Without Any App by grinace(m): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2015
OK yeah,the thread title said it all.....
this is for android users or guys who use fones that can screenshot..
just zoom out the image you want to use as dp then screenshot it viola you're good to go it'd crop fully you'd even be left with extra space if you zoom out well.....
common sense eh! wink
see ya!

5 Likes

Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Your Whatsapp Dp Without Any App by importexpert(m): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2015
nice share
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Your Whatsapp Dp Without Any App by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
grinace:
OK yeah,the thread title said it all.....
this is for android users or guys who use fones that can screenshot..
just zoom out the image you want to use as dp then screenshot it viola you're good to go it'd crop fully you'd even be left with extra space if you zoom out well.....
common sense eh! wink
see ya!
Don't understand, would appreciate if you explain more clearly.
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Your Whatsapp Dp Without Any App by Levelzguy(m): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
ok na.we don hear
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Your Whatsapp Dp Without Any App by Blanc8(m): 7:05am On Jun 26, 2015
it's not zoom out... its Zoom in

Pinch with two fingers, and try reducing the size(zoom in), when at your desired size you screen-grab it..

Now Use the new image as your profile pics. .

@Op tell me thank you... As you can't explain properly
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Your Whatsapp Dp Without Any App by jworos(m): 7:15am On Jun 26, 2015
Blanc8:
it's not zoom out... its Zoom in

Pinch with two fingers, and try reducing the size(zoom in), when at your desired size you screen-grab it..

Now Use the new image as your profile pics. .

@Op tell me thank you... As you can't explain properly

Confused human,itk dey worry u,incase u don't know, lemme break it down for you, Zoom in: (intransitive) To focus a zoom lens in order to obtain a larger image, or a closer view, Zoom out: (intransitive) To focus a zoom lens in order to obtain a smaller image, or a more distant view. The picture is already large why would you need to Zoom in?? That's why the Op used Zoom out, you've learnt something today, wetin make me vex na the part wen you say "Tell me thank you" meanwhile you nor know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Your Whatsapp Dp Without Any App by dazekid(m): 7:29am On Jun 26, 2015
jworos:
Confused human,itk dey worry u,incase u don't know, lemme break it down for you, Zoom in: (intransitive) To focus a zoom lens in order to obtain a larger image, or a closer view, Zoom out: (intransitive) To focus a zoom lens in order to obtain a smaller image, or a more distant view. The picture is already large why would you need to Zoom in?? That's why the Op used Zoom out, you've learnt something today, wetin make me vex na the part wen you say "Tell me thank you" meanwhile you nor know.

Lmao, I been just dey look am. But you sef bracket intransitive for both zoom out and zoom in meaning say you go check online dictionary come copy and paste.
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Your Whatsapp Dp Without Any App by jworos(m): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2015
dazekid:

Lmao, I been just dey look am. But you sef bracket intransitive for both zoom out and zoom in meaning say you go check online dictionary come copy and paste.
Abeg leave d guy, i know d stuff normally, but you know say if some ppl no c d dictionary meaning dem go con follow u dey argue pointless argument.
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Your Whatsapp Dp Without Any App by Blanc8(m): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2015
jworos:

Oya thank you... Shey you are happy na.. ?
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Your Whatsapp Dp Without Any App by jworos(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2015
Blanc8:

Oya thank you... Shey you are happy na.. ?
LolzZz,na d Op u suppose tell, not me.
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Your Whatsapp Dp Without Any App by grinace(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2015
lolll...for those that didn't get, in order to zoom out on your android phone you open the image of your choice use your two fingers to pinch and compress the both thereby making the image smaller then screenshot......still LOLing at that dude who confused zoom out with zoom in.
Re: How To Use Your Full Picture As Your Whatsapp Dp Without Any App by flyca: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2015
My method:
If the picture is in landscape (horizontal), auto rotate to portrait (vertical) and take a screenshot. Viola!.

NB: You can re-rotate to your preferred format.

(1) (Reply)

How To Watch Dstv On Your Android Device / Guys Be Careful The Way You Take Loans From Mobile Alone Applications / One Way To Browse Free With Celtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.