Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Anyone Studying With National Open University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anyone Studying With National Open University? (1735 Views)

Studying With Niit / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / National Open University of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Studying With National Open University? by Olatad: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
A family memeber is comtemplating on enrolling for LLB(law)programme with the National Open University of Nigeria.What can you say about this University?Are its courses accredited by the University Commission?I would appreciate your quick response.thanks
Re: Anyone Studying With National Open University? by Adetadey: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2012
Noun is a federal university. Its courses are accredited ones. Studying law is just lyk the oda federal universities. After your 5yrs you will go to a law school. Am also a student studying enterpreneur.
Re: Anyone Studying With National Open University? by PasNet: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2012
Courses are good and accredited, just got a deg cert from dia
Re: Anyone Studying With National Open University? by Olatad: 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2012
Thank u for your quick response.God bless!
Re: Anyone Studying With National Open University? by Pentiums1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
@poster, there is a little problem now between noun and nigerian law school. but the problem is gonna be sought out soon. as for accreditation, law has been accredited by nuc. the only course that was refused accreditation is nursing. so your sister may proceed. I'm also a law student there.
Re: Anyone Studying With National Open University? by Titusolufemi(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
PLS WAT WILL IT TAKE 2 BE A NOUN STUDENT.HOW WIL I GET IN?
Re: Anyone Studying With National Open University? by Olatad: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
You can google d schools website-National Open University,Nigeria.
Re: Anyone Studying With National Open University? by Adetadey: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
The Law school has now been accredited. Every NOUN law student will go to the law school. Up Nounites.
Re: Anyone Studying With National Open University? by Adetadey: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
The Law school has now been accredited. Every NOUN law student will go to the law school. Up Nounites.The Law school has now been accredited. Every NOUN law student will go to the law school. Up Nounites.The Law school has now been accredited. Every NOUN law student will go to the law school. Up Nounites.
Re: Anyone Studying With National Open University? by jamauldeen: 7:55am On Nov 25, 2012
Can someone please help me out please..I just graduated from d Univeristy of Ibadan where I studied Political Science but still wanna study Law..so I was told NOUN is a good place to do dat and also working alongside..but my Lit In Eng credit is in my Neco result while other credits are in my Waec result..can I combine both?..and how many years will I spend if I do direct entry with my B.Sc Political Science?..how is lectures and exams conducted? Hw much is d form and school fees?.when is the next admission excercise? Can I apply during my NYSC service year?I need urgent response please cox wanna know next step on time before I go for my NYSC.
Re: Anyone Studying With National Open University? by Olatad: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2012
You can google the school's website(national Open University,Nigeria),u will find all you need to know.Good Luck!

(1) (Reply)

[see Details] Osun State Polytechnic Iree HND Forms Now Available / Shell (SPDC) Niger Delta Postgraduate Scholarship 2015 / Helpful Tips For Nigerians Who Wants To Study Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.