Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

THE VACANCY.........A Newspaper That Focuses On Job Vacancies And Info. READ - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / THE VACANCY.........A Newspaper That Focuses On Job Vacancies And Info. READ (1109 Views)

THE VACANCY: For latest job Openings in Lagos......UPDATED DAILY / #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# / Uac Foods Vacancies And Jobs In Nigeria - Bsc / Hnd Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE VACANCY.........A Newspaper That Focuses On Job Vacancies And Info. READ by ETALAGOS: 10:09am On Nov 22, 2012
Hello House,

Please want to sample your opinion.

What do you think of a Vacancy Newspaper. A dedicated Newspaper that focuses on Job vacancies and Infos.The Newspaper is to be published every Monday and circulated Nationwide but 1st targeted at the LAGOS Market.

Am working on this project and have to submit a report on this. Pls, what do u thing or any suggestion.

Thanks All and God Bless.

For more enquiries pls contact me on cutosin@yahoo.com
Re: THE VACANCY.........A Newspaper That Focuses On Job Vacancies And Info. READ by polipompom: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
I think it's a welcome idea since it'l b a 'dedicated' newspaper focusing solely on job adverts if that's what you mean by dedicated. I'l like to suggest that the price be moderate not forgetting your audience is the unemployed who can't afford 2 pay much for dailies. I wouldn't mind working for you if you've got an opening. Here's my phone number:08067097421/ 08023759311. Once again, I commend you effort and wish you success.
Re: THE VACANCY.........A Newspaper That Focuses On Job Vacancies And Info. READ by Walexz02(m): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2012
Its a welcome Idea atleast,the first of its kind. But please the price,u hv to work on the price as said by polipompom coz that will really matter to the unemployed youth.
Re: THE VACANCY.........A Newspaper That Focuses On Job Vacancies And Info. READ by ETALAGOS: 11:48am On Nov 26, 2012
thanks for your reply. Its really appreciated and encouraging. We working on the Price to be as low as N50.
Re: THE VACANCY.........A Newspaper That Focuses On Job Vacancies And Info. READ by polipompom: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2012
fair enough

(1) (Reply)

Energy Commission Of Nigeria Interview Of 2012 Lets Meet Here. / Immediate Recruitment For Fresh Graduate Apply Now!!! / Who Else Got Ds Tx For Interview Tomoro.hw Real Is It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.