Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,511 members, 7,770,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:54 AM

#dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# (44795 Views)

Evans Medical Plc Vacancies / PRESCO PLC VACANCIES!!! / Guiness Plc Vacancies Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

#dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by stockbull(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2013
Dangote cement plc vacancies and recruitment should be discussed here and if God wills, i would be notifying dangote recruitment before it's made to the public.

4 Likes

Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2013
Kindly alert me if is actually real,..i really do need a job here in lagos
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
Thanks, would be expecting

1 Like

Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by zealed64: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
i'm interested too....
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by herboshedhe(f): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
I'm interested too
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
so when are we going to hear something
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by okooloyun1(m): 12:44am On Sep 24, 2013
Welldone, lets keep it rolling
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by calabaman(m): 5:43am On Sep 24, 2013
Subscribing.....
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by coldasice11(m): 1:49am On Sep 28, 2013
am interested too
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by tsd: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2013
@ stockbull, thanks for your contribution,hence, I did dangote test and interview for the post of biz analyst last year Nov.,and ever since den,non of us have been contacted in-respect to that vacancy.
Wldn't know if u have any info to my case.(Made series of calls to the HR,with the responses,we shall get back to you)
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by cyt: 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Is there anybody with a recent news on this Dangote Recruitment? Someone said text message for interview is presently been sent out. Update please!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by graitobby(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
registering interest too
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by davide470(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
www.dangcem.com/Currentvacancies
Try and submit your resume on the site..

2 Likes

Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Egundare(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
tanx for the info pls contact me on 07062386814
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by nnorugasteven: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
hello mr Tsds please i followed your thread on adexen assessment 2nd stage of 2011, please would like to get more info on how it looks like. can reach me on 08039282496 or nnorugasteven@yahoo.com
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by iyodoolubukola: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2013
Today is oct 17,still waiting ooo,Y linking us to this thread only to go silent.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by donmatin(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
i just submitted mine,site is working
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by stockbull(m): 10:08am On Oct 18, 2013
best android and iPhone utility apps
www.wificallingiphone.com
WiFi free calling, forget about cellular data
.charge your android with plant pot
www.wificallingiphone.com
latest phone and their release date

1 Like

Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by jegak: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Who else got this invite from dangote sent via Kingsley;

dear Applicant,

sequel to your for a position in our sale & marketing department,we are pleased to invite you for an apptitue test

date sat.nov 2,2013
venue. opebi senior grammer school,3 ajanaku street off salvation bus stop,opebi ikeja lagos

time 9am.

am in anambra and don't know if it is what it
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by kmoula: 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Did u apply for any position of recent.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Godysien(m): 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
jegak: Who else got this invite from dangote sent via Kingsley;

dear Applicant,

sequel to your for a position in our sale & marketing department,we are pleased to invite you for an apptitue test

date sat.nov 2,2013
venue. opebi senior grammer school,3 ajanaku street off salvation bus stop,opebi ikeja lagos

time 9am.

am in anambra and don't know if it is what it
My cousin also got this text via e-mail. The question now is: How on earth will he be able to get to Lagos from Uyo this evening to take d test 2morow? If u are going 4 d test, pls kindly update me here to let him know what is happening there. Thank u my friend.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by jegak: 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
@Godysien sorry was not able to get back on this forum again cos my fone went off.i went for the test but with a night bus n robbers attacked us though God sent help thanks to our Nigeria Mopol
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Godysien(m): 7:33am On Nov 04, 2013
jegak: @Godysien sorry was not able to get back on this forum again cos my fone went off.i went for the test but with a night bus n robbers attacked us though God sent help thanks to our Nigeria Mopol
Eyaah! Thank God u survived it. Were u able to write d test and how was d test pls? Were d invitees much? Thanks for ur quick anticipated response.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by jegak: 8:03am On Nov 04, 2013
yes i wrote but it was not easy because of lack of preparation.though time was enough 1hr 50min for 100 questions of 4 sections.function specifics,verbal,analytical and quantitative reasoning.so many people did not attend. the test was high organise one person per seat
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by Godysien(m): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
jegak: yes i wrote but it was not easy because of lack of preparation.though time was enough 1hr 50min for 100 questions of 4 sections.function specifics,verbal,analytical and quantitative reasoning.so many people did not attend. the test was high organise one person per seat
Thank you so much my guy. I'll let him know
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by cyt: 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
jegak: yes i wrote but it was not easy because of lack of preparation.though time was enough 1hr 50min for 100 questions of 4 sections.function specifics,verbal,analytical and quantitative reasoning.so many people did not attend. the test was high organise one person per seat

What position did you apply for?
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by jegak: 8:00am On Nov 05, 2013
sales admin officer.where u in attendance?
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by habapalapa: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2013
@jegak.

Bros, please do you know how long before they start calling for interview?
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by donkingblaza: 1:53am On Nov 08, 2013
After that difficult aptitude test they want to give us another magomago interview,well me I ve experience in lafarge cement
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by jegak: 4:56am On Nov 08, 2013
@Donkingblaza pls can we meet at the venue i was also invited for interview
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by cyt: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
jegak: sales admin officer.where u in attendance?

I applied for Commercial Relationship Officer but didnt get any invite. Wish u all d best.
Re: #dangote Cement Plc Vacancies And Recruitment# by cyt: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2013
jegak: sales admin officer.where u in attendance?

No,I wasnt.
I applied for Commercial Relationship Officer but didnt get any invite. Wish u all d best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Job Test And Interview Questions + Answers / 2015 NNPC/ESSO (ExxonMobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.