Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Shell/ Halliburton Recruitments. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Shell/ Halliburton Recruitments. (628 Views)

Shell Sacks 6,500, Slash Capital Spending / I Want To Join The Nigerian Army Recruitments 72rri Let's Meet Here To Prepare / I Want To Join The Nigerian Army Recruitments 71rri Let's Meet Here To Prepare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shell/ Halliburton Recruitments. by preciolu: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2012
Hi guys. Please I just want to seek counsel. Is shell and Halliburton recruitment genuine? Cos they seem to be using the same formats and process of recruitment as well as recruiting for the same positions. Even their application form is exactly the same thing. I hope its not fraud. I need answers asap before I proceed. Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Kindle Help Me On My Business / To Join A Strike Or Not / Which Company Is The Best To Work With In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.