Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

I Lost A Girl I Really Liked Because Of My Heart Breaker Reputation...banky W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Lost A Girl I Really Liked Because Of My Heart Breaker Reputation...banky W (986 Views)

Do I Really Look Like Wizkid? / I’m Not A Heart Breaker- Actor Alexx Ekubo / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? (2) (3) (4)

I Lost A Girl I Really Liked Because Of My Heart Breaker Reputation...banky W by eric1960: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2012
Banky W granted an interview recently and he confessed that his casanova image made a girl that he really liked refuse to date him.

"My music has always been influenced by my life experiences; and this is unquestionably my most personal album till date.

Yes/No” is based on a time when there was a particular girl I’d fallen for, but it was hard for her to make up her mind to give me a shot 100%. Partly because of what she’d been through, partly because of my reputation, and partly

http://.com/2012/11/i-lost-girl-i-liked-partly-because-of.html?m=0

Re: I Lost A Girl I Really Liked Because Of My Heart Breaker Reputation...banky W by dopeJemi: 11:59am On Nov 22, 2012
y e dey give him mighty head hope

Cassanova image mah left testicles
Re: I Lost A Girl I Really Liked Because Of My Heart Breaker Reputation...banky W by yuzedo: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2012
dopeJemi: y e dey give him mighty head hope

Cassanova image mah left testicles
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kris Humphries Tormented By New York City Djs Playing Songs Of Kanye West / FULL DETAILS: Wizkid Draws Battle Lines With Banky W’s EME Record Label / Cossy Orjiakor Wants Mikel Obi

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6