Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Wants Mikel Obi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Wants Mikel Obi (985 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor / Cossy Orjiakor Ridicules Buhari On Twitter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Wants Mikel Obi by okonemma2012: 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
Controversial Nollywood actress Cossy Orjiakor is so much about her romantic life and relationship with top Nigerian soccer stars in Europe as well as her hidden love for Mikel Obi.

Who is your favourite Nigerian footballer?
(smiles)I don’t want to mention names. Whenever I am watching a football match instead of enjoying the game I derive joy in watching how the players’ ‘thing’ dangle in their shorts and their muscles too. It’s romantic indeed. It trips me and you know what it means and the consequence…

Which of the Nigerian players have you watched in action that tripped you?
Okay here you come again. I won’t mention his name but I can give you a clue by mentioning the name of his club if you insist.

So what is the name of the club?
It’s Chelsea.

Is it Mikel Obi?
I think you should be talking about Mikel Obi.You might be absolutely correct. I will say yes if you think you guessed right.

What do you like about Mikel?
He is a cool and handsome dude, you know. During the Nations Cup which Nigeria won he emerged as one of the sexiest footballers in South Africa.

Read More Here:http:///entertainment/cossy-orjiakor-wants-mikel-obi.html

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants Mikel Obi by gluv01(f): 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
I comment my reserve. grin She is indeed controversal
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants Mikel Obi by kunlekunle: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
u be distraction

(1) (Reply)

How Many Men Can Say Amen to this? / Sallah Tragedy: Auto Accidents Took Lives Of 12 / Stella Damascus Reveals Ways To Keep Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.