Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,445 members, 7,839,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

BUZZ NEWS :toolz Is Obviously Too Fat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BUZZ NEWS :toolz Is Obviously Too Fat (1596 Views)

Toolz Is A Bully,and She's Impatient.. (see Why) / "You Are Fat": Halima Abubakar Replies Fan Who Said She Is Too Fat (screenshot) / Steamy! Toolz Is Working Her Body Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BUZZ NEWS :toolz Is Obviously Too Fat by buzzofnaija: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2012
I was just browsing this morning going through the wed,and reviewed the interview of toolz and wizkid on Juice and i was Shocked to have notice what am about to tell you,Personally i think Toolz is sexy,but what i don't understand is why day by day shes getting fat,and i mean really fat no offense but it pains me anytime i watch an interview and see her looking like a grandmother,and that's definitely not what i want for her.

lets start from her various photo shoot to her present interview with wizkid,am i the only one noticing the increase in size,and in some matter of months that wont be sexy,lets go through some of her pictures,and tell me what you also noticed.

In conclusion i think Toolz should work on her diet,also go to the gym.but i personally recommend jogging because it works round the body LMAOOOO
Re: BUZZ NEWS :toolz Is Obviously Too Fat by buzzofnaija: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2012
[quote author=buzzofnaija]I was just browsing this morning going through the wed,and reviewed the interview of toolz and wizkid on Juice and i was Shocked to have notice what am about to tell you,Personally i think Toolz is sexy,but what i don't understand is why day by day shes getting fat,and i mean really fat no offense but it pains me anytime i watch an interview and see her looking like a grandmother,and that's definitely not what i want for her.

lets start from her various photo shoot to her present interview with wizkid,am i the only one noticing the increase in size,and in some matter of months that wont be sexy,lets go through some of her pictures,and tell me what you also noticed.

In conclusion i think Toolz should work on her diet,also go to the gym.but i personally recommend jogging because it works round the body LMAOOOO

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

May D Shows Off His 2 Month Old Baby / PHOTO: Denrele Grabs Karen Igho’s Backside / Gbam:! Chris Beats You Up Because You Are Ugly-amand Bynes Lashes Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.