Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Ladies, Who Will You Marry Oluwaseun Osewa Or Aliko Dangote? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ladies, Who Will You Marry Oluwaseun Osewa Or Aliko Dangote? (637 Views)

Seun Osewa Will You Marry Me? / Ladies, Who Will You Marry Oluwaseun Osewa Or Aliko Dangote? / Single Ladies Who Need Serious Relationship From A Caring Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Who Will You Marry Oluwaseun Osewa Or Aliko Dangote? by iyaski: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2012
I just used the illustration of Osewa and Dangote to try and paint a picture of what am trying to talk about. The topic came up in a board meeting we had in my office just to paint a picture that money attracts. Very few young Ladies will reject to be tenth wife of Dangote even if Seun has agreed to marry her, as soon Dangote shows interest in her, Oboi Seun is on his own oh. It is just unfortunate for young men who have potentials losing their girlfriends to "grand daddy big boys".
However in the meeting, others said that not all Ladies will go for Dangote. That some do not like that kind of life. You can imagine the way those that talked like that were being attacked.
Well i just want to ask the house, Ladies especially Why will you go for Osewa or Dangote?

NB: Shade Okoya is another example of what am talking about.

(1) (Reply)

a matured lady needed for a serious hook up BB PIN 22AFBC88 / Am In Need Of A Lady / Strictly Pidgin: Come Make We Yarn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.