Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb (14855 Views)

How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures / Why Do People Yawn At The Same Time / Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by cowgurl: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2012
Okay, I don't get this,
just like the hiccups, is yawning not suppose to be a common reflex babies engage in? must there be another explanation to this?
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by Busybody2(f): 6:32pm On Nov 22, 2012
Gosh this has been around for years undecided Nigerians should not only embrace yahoo yahoo, Google is our friend too nau lipsrsealed
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 22, 2012
Busy_body:
Gosh this has been around for years undecided

After 7 different pregnancies, you'd know nau. grin
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by Busybody2(f): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

After 7 different pregnancies, you'd know nau. grin

Shush, keep this a secret, Its my 31st pregnancy for your daddy Sagamite grin Seems like yesterday that i born you ileke-idi, my firstborn 14 years ago ehn cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by Anyigala(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
All i see in this 3D image is a healthy BABY not Fetus.I don't know any Fetus and i haven't heard any pregnant women saying that her fetus is kicking.

1 Like

Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
Anyigala: All i see in this 3D image is a healthy BABY not Fetus.I don't know any Fetus and i haven't heard any pregnant women saying that her fetus is kicking.
fetus or baby do move and kick while in the uterus(womb)
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by anitank(f): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
its hard to imagine how they do all that with all that fluid sorrounding them. God is truly awesome.
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by Whisper1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 22, 2012
Oh really, did GEJ yawn during his tenure in d womb?, undecided grin
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by JustME7(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
centje: Jst like in the movie '3idiots'(indian movie)...maybe the researchers were saying 'all is well' when the research gets tough they will say 'all is well'...and the fetus will yawn grin

Well,a clue could be obtain from researching on those factors that make us yawn. These factors can also be found in the fetal environment.
Or it culd jst be that the baby swallows amniotic fluid as they usually do.
well, its aal iz well and the baby would kick.
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by brotherlyn(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2012
And some will say there is no God. God is wonderfully awesome.

1 Like

Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by greatgod2012(f): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
[/color]

what a wonderful and awesome God![color=#000099]
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2012
perfectgal: dats wonderful.HAPPY THANKSGIVING every one kissthats wondeful.HAPPY THANKSGIVING every one

Thanksgiving no konsain Nigerians.
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by TableLeg(m): 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
Wonderful
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by ektbear: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2012
Science is wonderful
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
what is 4D now again? i thought 2D was length and breadth only, just like a paper or wall while 3D is length, breadth and height, just like a cube? what extra thing does 4D offer

2 Likes

Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by ayobase(m): 12:01am On Nov 23, 2012
How won't a foetus yawn, do you think its easy to stay in that place (in that same position) for 9 months.....go enter prison and spend just 1 week, and tell me the number of times u yawned!
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by tpia1: 12:06am On Nov 23, 2012
i've known babies sometimes swallow amniotic fluid since i was a teenager.

i read it somewhere.

how do they know the foetus is yawning and not swallowing fluid?
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 23, 2012
Babies practice sucking and "breathing" in the womb too..
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by Tropilo(m): 3:58am On Nov 23, 2012
Why wont d babe yawn wen a bunch of busy-body, over-sabi peeping-tom agbayas invade his/her privacy?

Maybe d baby is trying to say "if i catch una...!"

1 Like

Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by Mynd44: 6:01am On Nov 23, 2012
Tropilo: Why wont d babe yawn wen a bunch of busy-body, over-sabi peeping-tom agbayas invade his/her privacy?

Abi oo. And they are alway talking about stuffd like what he/she will wear everytime even before born
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by Oahray: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2012
brokoto: what is 4D now again? i thought 2D was length and breadth only, just like a paper or wall while 3D is length, breadth and height, just like a cube? what extra thing does 4D offer
the fourth is spacetime (commonly called time dimension)

1 Like

Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 23, 2012
Oahray: the fourth is spacetime (commonly called time dimension)
undecided undecided please elaborate, thanks.
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by aglomar: 9:15am On Nov 23, 2012
Must b tired after a long day's work
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2012
Absolutely mind blowing!
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by niyimat(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2012
Na today, those little foetus do all sort of things. Little do we know that people like okocha, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo of this world started playing football in their mothers belly
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by Oahray: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2012
brokoto: undecided undecided please elaborate, thanks.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacetime
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by 5much(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
big up to science.
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by smartmom(f): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
Tropilo: Why wont d babe yawn wen a bunch of busy-body, over-sabi peeping-tom agbayas invade his/her privacy?

cheesy I tell u. But really its intriguing what we learn about God's wonderful creation.
3 of my babies while utero were regularly hic coughing and was it irritating! angry couldnt do a thing to stop it.
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by profola2be(m): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
dominique: No pics? Woulda loved to see how a yawning fetus looks like
Then go and marry,so as to use your wife pregnancy as a CASE STUDY!!!!
Just advising you oooo
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by Daresh(f): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
I did a 3D scan when I was preggos for my son and it was so amazing. I saw him moving his hand, getting more comfortable inside, it was really great

1 Like

Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by tEsLim(m): 12:23am On Nov 24, 2012
They yawn because its boring down there. There are no toys to play with. And some fetus are so bored down there that the try to commit suicide with their biblical cord. Some caught in the act are called "ajayi" in Yoruba. Child born with the chord around is neck.
Re: 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb by ryback(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
tEsLim: They yawn because its boring down there. There are no toys to play with. And some fetus are so bored down there that the try to commit suicide with their biblical cord. Some caught in the act are called "ajayi" in Yoruba. Child born with the chord around is neck.

I.N.T.E.R.E.S.T.I.N.G...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weird; Man Invents Pill To Make Farts Smell Like Chocolate / USA Reduces Aid To 1.9m Nigerians Living With HIV Over Gay Support / World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.