Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" (8813 Views)

Prezzo -- Naija Girl / Prezzo Drops Liqher & Naija Girl (download Here) / Download Prezzo – Liqher & Naija Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by eric1960: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
Goldie's new best friend Prezzo is out with two new singles..."Naija girl" (I wonder if he was talking about Goldie on this track) and "Liqher".

[img]http://3.bp..com/-tVOxxJsbWQ8/UK51HZwdU_I/AAAAAAAAaU4/ynxRGdLw0pM/s1600/Prezzo-Singles-Art-1.jpg[/img]

If you followed the just concluded BBA StarGame show, you must know about Prezzo and his fling with Nigeria's Goldie in the House. They’ve been spotted together several times – 'as friends' – since the show ended.

Listen to Naija girl HERE

Download HERE

Listen to Ligher HERE

Download HERE

Do you guys like the songs?

http://.com/2012/11/blazin-hot-audio-music-prezzonaija-girl.html

1 Like

Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2012
grin

Bandwidth limit exceeded!

1 Like

Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by BabaEleko(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
Me like the naija girl hook but he could have went harder on the rap. Not bad Sha.
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by semid4lyfe(m): 5:37am On Nov 25, 2012
Baba_Eleko: Me like the naija girl hook but he could have went harder on the rap. Not bad Sha.

Wetin be not bad? That Naija Girl joint is banging. As per the rap, how hard do you want him to go on a song like this?

Me like the song gan and he's definitely talking about Goldie on the track. wink

As per the 2nd track, he wan do Goldie some strong things cheesy

This their kain love, me never see am before

1 Like

Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by DonDiara(m): 5:59am On Nov 25, 2012
Nice.
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 25, 2012
Nekwanu love nwantinti o. Naija girl ain't bad at all.
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by Akbee(m): 6:07am On Nov 25, 2012
Goldie the fi¤¤t.her relationship with the saudi arabian man who dashed her over five hundred thousand dollar on the day of her album lauch is over.calabar girl are fond of this.i hope prezzo is gonna be her last bustop.she always go for the rich and influential in the society.who knows her next pot of call.maybe dangotte or baba iyabo.the latter would give her sleepless nites coupled with dreams which are worse than scary movies with his wowo syndrome.
@prezzo,dont u have beta things things to sing about?couldnt u sing about societal issues or oda things?dont tell us that uv suddenly ran out of lyric.i no say u no go marry am but u just wan carry am do NSA ISON.happy dating bro

Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by tjskii(f): 6:19am On Nov 25, 2012
Akbee:
@prezzo,dont u have beta things things to sing about?couldnt u sing about societal issues or oda things?dont tell us that uv suddenly ran out of lyric.i no say u no go marry am but u just wan carry am do NSA ISON.happy dating bro

abeggy na societal issues song I wan go dey shake my booty to at d club,prezzo carry go,norin do u cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by bunmioguns(m): 6:21am On Nov 25, 2012
Akbee: Goldie the fi¤¤t.her relationship with the saudi arabian man who dashed her over five hundred thousand dollar on the day of her album lauch is over.calabar girl are fond of this.i hope prezzo is gonna be her last bustop.she always go for the rich and influential in the society.who knows her next pot of call.maybe dangotte or baba iyabo.the latter would give her sleepless nites coupled with dreams which are worse than scary movies with his wowo syndrome.

FYI, Godie is from Ikole Ekiti nd nt calabar

4 Likes

Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by Valiantvaliant(m): 6:56am On Nov 25, 2012
Dedicated to Goldie ryt? Then only her should download it na.

1 Like

Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by tellwisdom: 7:15am On Nov 25, 2012
Burial song undecided undecided
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by gidson1: 7:23am On Nov 25, 2012
what a market strategy, this guy is only trying hard to tap into the Nigerian market, and he is serious at it, using our goldie to accomplish this.....very cunny

5 Likes

Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by IleIfe2(m): 7:43am On Nov 25, 2012
Nice
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by Tyche(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2012
WTF!!!

Akbee: Goldie the fi¤¤t.her relationship with the saudi arabian man who dashed her over five hundred thousand dollar on the day of her album lauch is over.calabar girl are fond of this.i hope prezzo is gonna be her last bustop.she always go for the rich and influential in the society.who knows her next pot of call.maybe dangotte or baba iyabo.the latter would give her sleepless nites coupled with dreams which are worse than scary movies with his wowo syndrome.

Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by ACM10: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2012
I downloaded "Naija girl" two days ago and deleted it immediately. That guy is not a talented singer.

1 Like

Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by Nuzo1(m): 8:13am On Nov 25, 2012
I love prezzo as a reality show guy. Musically, I can do better than him.
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by Esinwaju: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2012
gidson1: what a market strategy, this guy is only trying hard to tap into the Nigerian market, and he is serious at it, using our goldie to accomplish this.....very cunny
Spot on!

1 Like

Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by johnwizey: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2012
WTF!!! is he doin in nigeria music industry,wu signed him? Ds guy is jst seekin for attention in the music industry. Go bak to ur fuckin nd rotten country called KENYA.

1 Like

Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by maro42k: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2012
Making sense chiee
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by mafiacent(m): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2012
Listen & Download Here
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by elampiro(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2012
Nice songs.

I heard 'I will marry you...'in the Naija girl.
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2012
Prezzo sings? shocked

Tell me something.
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by geosegun(m): 9:41am On Nov 25, 2012
Nice one. No beefing guys! cool cool cool
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by DonTim1: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2012
ACM10: I downloaded "Naija girl" two days ago and deleted it immediately. That guy is not a talented singer.

ACM u no go kill me with laf dis sunday o.

@topic. no comments
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by maumau1: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2012
i love the songs. love dey shark.
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2012
ACM10: I downloaded "Naija girl" two days ago and deleted it immediately. That guy is not a talented singer.

You don't have talent to know nice songs. You just hating. Take all the frenzy with Goldie apart. Song is cool.
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2012
The naija girl make sense a little bit
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by markus1133: 10:08am On Nov 25, 2012
awesome wink
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by sage2(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2012
And why does she have to move down the ladder just to date a Kenyan? Some Naija girls Sabi fall pesin hand sha.
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by BabaEleko(m): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2012
semid4lyfe:

Wetin be not bad? That Naija Girl joint is banging. As per the rap, how hard do you want him to go on a song like this?

Me like the song gan and he's definitely talking about Goldie on the track. wink

As per the 2nd track, he wan do Goldie some strong things cheesy

This their kain love, me never see am before

Bro, I know u a hip hop head. We both know that guy did no justice to the rap. The only issh d0pe about that 9ja girl joint is the hook man.
Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by delors(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2012
Baba_Eleko: Me like the naija girl hook but he could have went harder on the rap. Not bad Sha.
shocked Ori iya mi alakara oooo....eeeh! baba eleko na u blow this kind ballistically catastophic grammar so? 'but he could have went harder'? na wah o...wetin come be the difference between u and mammy Patience for aso rock na?

5 Likes

Re: BBA Star Prezzo Releases New Songs; "Naija Girl" And "Liqher" by BabaEleko(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2012
delors:
shocked Ori iya mi alakara oooo....eeeh! baba eleko na u blow this kind ballistically catastophic grammar so? 'but he could have went harder'? na wah o...wetin come be the difference between u and mammy Patience for aso rock na?

Abeg how I suppose talk am bros?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sarz Ft Wizkid - Beat Of Life (Samba) / VIDEO: Wizkid’s New Freestyle On Tim Westwood [watch & Download] / Do Dancers Have A Future to hold In Nigeria??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.